• {It’s in the Details} Vintage Photos in Vintage Jars

Remember the post I did last week on mason jars?  Well, this might be my favorite use of them yet!  For a unique, vintage way to display your photographs just place the photo down in the jar and display.  This is a such a great way to incorporate old family wedding photos at your own wedding.  And then put them on a shelf and continue to display them in your home long after your day has passed.

1. Posted Mar 24 at 6:51 am | Permalink

So simple yet so lovely. How fun for guests to peek at all of them during the event!

2. Posted Sep 15 at 6:58 am | Permalink

What a beautiful idea for such beautiful jars! Love it!

3. Posted Dec 13 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

I love this idea too! I remember seeing it on Pinterest and pinning it for sure!

4. Kathlynne-Napa Ca
      Posted Jan 21 at 4:18 am | Permalink

Where do you get all the beautiful colored mason jars?

5. Kathlynne-Napa Ca
      Posted Jan 21 at 4:23 am | Permalink

Pardon my ignorance but where do you get the Beautiful blue jars?

6. Anonymous
      Posted Jan 22 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

You can either buy them tinted on ebay or etsy or on a search engine like that or you can buy regular mason jars and use glass paint that is really cheap to give them a tint

7. Posted Mar 28 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

What did you add to the mason jars besides the picture ( and are they the actual picture or a photocopy?)

8. Anonymous
      Posted Dec 30 at 10:13 am | Permalink

Love this idea, think I will make a break the ice game with it aswell by making all the guests having to correctly identify the married couples! Xx thank you xx

•  Three things: 1. You've got one day left to enter my @mywildbird sling giveaway, so head over to my blog (link in profile) and tag your friends. 2. I was featured on @loyal_hana blog as part of their motherhood series, so if you want to give it a read and hear about my typical (hot mess) day or how I (don't) balance work and mothering head to their profile to find the link to their site. I pretty much live in their nursing-friendly clothes and was honored to be featured. 3. Charlie took this picture (and basically directed me for the shot) and it makes me really really happy   Putting the finishing touches on the boys' bedroom and had to stop to admire the magic that the morning light and their @babyjives mobile was making. ✨☁️⭐️❤️✨#charlieandcalsroomredo
       Can a person be your happy place? Because I'm pretty certain that Quincy is mine ☺️✨ #quincyrhys #thatdimpletho  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨