• Lovely News

I haven’t been all that inspired by wedding stuff lately.  And I am having a hard time writing a daily blog post.  And pretty soon I’m going to be so busy I won’t have time to write a daily post.  Why, you might ask (that one person out there who reads this)…..well, because I have some news.

Come November, I’ll be the proud mama of a little baby boy!  And I couldn’t be more excited.  So you may notice my blog posts don’t come every day or there aren’t as many DIY projects or inspiration boards.  Please know I’ll continue to put out content that inspires me as I can, and hope to still inspire you.  And you can really help me out by submitting real weddings, DIY projects, or anything else you’d like to share and have me feature!
    Since a post is always better with a photo, here is one of my favorites, by Elizabeth Messina:

1. Posted Jun 17 at 7:06 am | Permalink

Congratulations! You must be over the moon! Awwww a baby boy!

2. Posted Jun 17 at 7:18 am | Permalink

Congratulations Chandra! All the best to you and your husband and I hope the rest of your pregnancy is easy on you!

3. Posted Jun 17 at 8:08 am | Permalink

no freaking way! CONGRATULATIONS, CHANDRA!! that’s huge news!!

4. Posted Jun 17 at 8:43 am | Permalink

Congratulations!! That is so exciting =]

If you need some content to fill your blog, feel free to check out mine. http://www.kmattso2.blogspot.com It’s absolutely FULL of DIY projects, and I’m just beginning my wedding recaps.

5. Posted Jun 17 at 9:57 am | Permalink

CONGRATS! I can’t wait to hear all about your little bundle of joy 🙂

6. Posted Jun 17 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

OMG, congratulations! That is so amazing!

7. Posted Jun 20 at 12:55 pm | Permalink

Congrats on the little baby boy!!! I am so honored to be one of the few people to have known since the beginning : ) I am so excited for you Chandra xoxo

8. Posted Jul 1 at 4:35 am | Permalink

Congratulations! I wish you a happy pregnancy & safe delivery 🙂 Indeed, lovely news!

•  Three things: 1. You've got one day left to enter my @mywildbird sling giveaway, so head over to my blog (link in profile) and tag your friends. 2. I was featured on @loyal_hana blog as part of their motherhood series, so if you want to give it a read and hear about my typical (hot mess) day or how I (don't) balance work and mothering head to their profile to find the link to their site. I pretty much live in their nursing-friendly clothes and was honored to be featured. 3. Charlie took this picture (and basically directed me for the shot) and it makes me really really happy   Putting the finishing touches on the boys' bedroom and had to stop to admire the magic that the morning light and their @babyjives mobile was making. ✨☁️⭐️❤️✨#charlieandcalsroomredo
       Can a person be your happy place? Because I'm pretty certain that Quincy is mine ☺️✨ #quincyrhys #thatdimpletho  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨