• {Inspiration Board} Cheerful Spring Wedding + Guestbook Alternative

I’ve needed a bit of a pick-me-up lately and what better way to do that (wedding related at least) than to build a cheery colorful inspiration board.

{Top Row} via Style Me Pretty, via Once Wed, via Wedding Chicks, via Ruffled
    {Middle Row} via Style Me Pretty (X2), Nicole Hill, via Wedding Chicks
    And how about that top right photo for a great idea for a guestbook alternative?

1. Posted Apr 28 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Adore the guestbook ;-)) And yes, this whole board is bright and happy!!! Gorgeous job my dear. I can picture a wedding around this board and it would be lovely, whimsy and oh so fun!!! Love that cake and bouquet too!!

xoxo
      kristi

2. Posted Apr 28 at 9:22 am | Permalink

OOO THAT BOUQUET, IS. FABULOUS.

3. Posted Apr 28 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE this color scheme. Great inspiration board!

4. Posted Apr 28 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

so cheerful. perfect for spring and summer! xoxo, chrissy.

5. Posted Apr 28 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

great board and great guestbook alternative.

6. Posted Apr 28 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Love that guest book idea!!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •   this little
       I was gifted some @honest diapers and wipes when Calvin was born and only recently made my first actual Honest purchase. Got a super great deal on a bundle (6 packs of diapers and 4 packs of wipes) plus a bundle of products to try it all out. I would love to hear from fellow mommas who have also purchased their products. Do you love? Think it's overrated? Worth the price? Favorite items? Calvin has been having multiple diaper side leaks when in his car seat (don't know if it is the diaper b/c it has happened with both Pampers and Honest ones or the way he sits in his seat - it's always out the same side!) so I would love to hear which diapers are your favorite. And I'll be sharing my honest review of the @honest products I'm trying (see what I did there ) oh, and if you want an invite to get the same awesome deal, leave your email address in the comments and I'll send you a link!
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale