• {Inspiration Board} Cheerful Spring Wedding + Guestbook Alternative

I’ve needed a bit of a pick-me-up lately and what better way to do that (wedding related at least) than to build a cheery colorful inspiration board.

{Top Row} via Style Me Pretty, via Once Wed, via Wedding Chicks, via Ruffled
    {Middle Row} via Style Me Pretty (X2), Nicole Hill, via Wedding Chicks
    And how about that top right photo for a great idea for a guestbook alternative?

1. Posted Apr 28 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Adore the guestbook ;-)) And yes, this whole board is bright and happy!!! Gorgeous job my dear. I can picture a wedding around this board and it would be lovely, whimsy and oh so fun!!! Love that cake and bouquet too!!

xoxo
      kristi

2. Posted Apr 28 at 9:22 am | Permalink

OOO THAT BOUQUET, IS. FABULOUS.

3. Posted Apr 28 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE this color scheme. Great inspiration board!

4. Posted Apr 28 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

so cheerful. perfect for spring and summer! xoxo, chrissy.

5. Posted Apr 28 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

great board and great guestbook alternative.

6. Posted Apr 28 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Love that guest book idea!!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Post office run 4 days before Christmas called for a visit to @sweetrosecreamery across the street first. I thought the treat would make the post office experience more pleasant since that post office is usually my own personal hell anytime of year. Well, there was no line (maybe no one realizes it is open on Sunday) and I still got to enjoy my ice cream. I highly recommend the seasonal peppermint patty with hot fudge! #tistheseason #Ijustgotmerrier
       Get excited, cause I'm sharing how to make these DIY mason jar snow globes with those DIY dip dyed bottle brush trees from last week. On the blog tomorrow! (These went to Charlie's teachers!) #ohlovelyDIY
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale