• {Inspiration Board} Cheerful Spring Wedding + Guestbook Alternative

I’ve needed a bit of a pick-me-up lately and what better way to do that (wedding related at least) than to build a cheery colorful inspiration board.

{Top Row} via Style Me Pretty, via Once Wed, via Wedding Chicks, via Ruffled
    {Middle Row} via Style Me Pretty (X2), Nicole Hill, via Wedding Chicks
    And how about that top right photo for a great idea for a guestbook alternative?

1. Posted Apr 28 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Adore the guestbook ;-)) And yes, this whole board is bright and happy!!! Gorgeous job my dear. I can picture a wedding around this board and it would be lovely, whimsy and oh so fun!!! Love that cake and bouquet too!!

xoxo
      kristi

2. Posted Apr 28 at 9:22 am | Permalink

OOO THAT BOUQUET, IS. FABULOUS.

3. Posted Apr 28 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE this color scheme. Great inspiration board!

4. Posted Apr 28 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

so cheerful. perfect for spring and summer! xoxo, chrissy.

5. Posted Apr 28 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

great board and great guestbook alternative.

6. Posted Apr 28 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Love that guest book idea!!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  I pledge to refrain from distracted driving, not just when my kids are in the car, but all the time. Because even though my kids might not be with me, someone else's are with them. How will #UBsafe + #savekidslives? Head to @uppababy's profile link to do your own pledge - for every photo posted they are donating $1 to @safekidsworldwide. Let's make them spend some big bucks! Side note -- Cal now has two teef peeking through that bottom gum. He keeps smiling like this, as if to show them off. He did work hard for em  #calvinsmilestones
       Starting a new series on the blog: Oh Lovely Day's Favorite Places in LA. I'll share my favorite places to visit in the city and where we find local family fun. First up, a tour of a family favorite: @milkjarcookies (on the blog - #linkinprofile) And you can see our fave places by following #OLDsfaveplacesinLA here on IG as well. And after you check out the tour, scroll one more post down to enter this month's giveaway!
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale