• {Inspiration Board} Cheerful Spring Wedding + Guestbook Alternative

I’ve needed a bit of a pick-me-up lately and what better way to do that (wedding related at least) than to build a cheery colorful inspiration board.

{Top Row} via Style Me Pretty, via Once Wed, via Wedding Chicks, via Ruffled
    {Middle Row} via Style Me Pretty (X2), Nicole Hill, via Wedding Chicks
    And how about that top right photo for a great idea for a guestbook alternative?

1. Posted Apr 28 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Adore the guestbook ;-)) And yes, this whole board is bright and happy!!! Gorgeous job my dear. I can picture a wedding around this board and it would be lovely, whimsy and oh so fun!!! Love that cake and bouquet too!!

xoxo
      kristi

2. Posted Apr 28 at 9:22 am | Permalink

OOO THAT BOUQUET, IS. FABULOUS.

3. Posted Apr 28 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE this color scheme. Great inspiration board!

4. Posted Apr 28 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

so cheerful. perfect for spring and summer! xoxo, chrissy.

5. Posted Apr 28 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

great board and great guestbook alternative.

6. Posted Apr 28 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Love that guest book idea!!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Apparently you wanted to sleep in your own room as well, because last night your brothers bunked up and you got the nursery all to yourself and slept like a champ. 7:30-3:30, quick feeding, then up at 6:30. Which means I got my first real night's sleep in 7 months. Encore encore!!!  #quincyrhys quincysmilestones  I can hardly believe Quincy was ever this tiny. And now he's 7 months tomorrow. Since we are out of the infant baby gear/clothing phase, I'm selling it all at a deep discount now at @ohlovelydaysale (including this playmat!) and more this weekend if you are local. See the flyer a few posts back and head to my sale feed. Tag your expecting friends or the mom's of new babes that are in So Cal! #OLDsamplesale
       7 months old today, but momma won't be taking your 7 month photo today (probably not tomorrow either) because I'm so tired from your sleeping more like a 7 week old than a 7 month old. Did you not get the 3rd baby memo? If you don't give me more sleep soon I'm going to pull a Lindsay Lohan and check myself into a nice facility due to my "exhaustion" (except in my case it really will be exhaustion). Then who will you wake up all night, huh? So can you try and just wake me up once a night? Instead of 3? Deal? DEAL!!!? #seriouslysotired #quincyrhys  Mama said there'd be days like this... Just not 200 of them in a row  good thing the company's cute. Also, currently loving this playmat from @lollalandusa - it's big and soft and cleans easily. And now we can practice sitting without worrying about head bumps when he falls over  #quincyrhys #OLDfavefinds