• {Inspiration Board} Cheerful Spring Wedding + Guestbook Alternative

I’ve needed a bit of a pick-me-up lately and what better way to do that (wedding related at least) than to build a cheery colorful inspiration board.

{Top Row} via Style Me Pretty, via Once Wed, via Wedding Chicks, via Ruffled
    {Middle Row} via Style Me Pretty (X2), Nicole Hill, via Wedding Chicks
    And how about that top right photo for a great idea for a guestbook alternative?

1. Posted Apr 28 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Adore the guestbook ;-)) And yes, this whole board is bright and happy!!! Gorgeous job my dear. I can picture a wedding around this board and it would be lovely, whimsy and oh so fun!!! Love that cake and bouquet too!!

2. Posted Apr 28 at 9:22 am | Permalink

3. Posted Apr 28 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE this color scheme. Great inspiration board!

4. Posted Apr 28 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

so cheerful. perfect for spring and summer! xoxo, chrissy.

5. Posted Apr 28 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

great board and great guestbook alternative.

6. Posted Apr 28 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Love that guest book idea!!

• Topics

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

Getting our morning exercise in at @lacma. Calvin loves to walk the lights. If you missed my post on the blog about it last week, Urban Light is a great place to take your little walkers -- it's clean and empty before #lacma opens. LACMA is probably my favorite spot in the city to take littles of all ages -- lots to do and very well maintained (which is important when you have a kid that likes to pick up and put everything in his mouth). Head to my blog and search LACMA to see more. #OLDsfaveplacesinLA // outfit note: both the romper (summer) and cardi (fall) are from @juneandjanuary and I just got my order from the fall line and everything is darling. I love the soft material, the heathered styles for fall/winter, and the side snap tees, hooded rompers, and October hats are  I just wish I would have ordered more of the pants for Calvin and baby 3. Staple pieces that can be layered and worn for a long time. #whatcalvinwears #juneandjanuary #freshlypicked #calvins2ndyear
       Since I couldn't attend #nybridalweek in person this season, I'll be sharing and regraming some of my favorite looks throughout the week. Love the style of this veil and big bouquet paired with a sweetheart neckline and a bare neck from the @annebargebride show. Regram from @utterlyengaged  by @thekatharris #bridal #bride #wedding #nybfw #nycbfw #bridalmarket
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest