• {Inspiration Board} Cheerful Spring Wedding + Guestbook Alternative

I’ve needed a bit of a pick-me-up lately and what better way to do that (wedding related at least) than to build a cheery colorful inspiration board.

{Top Row} via Style Me Pretty, via Once Wed, via Wedding Chicks, via Ruffled
    {Middle Row} via Style Me Pretty (X2), Nicole Hill, via Wedding Chicks
    And how about that top right photo for a great idea for a guestbook alternative?

1. Posted Apr 28 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Adore the guestbook ;-)) And yes, this whole board is bright and happy!!! Gorgeous job my dear. I can picture a wedding around this board and it would be lovely, whimsy and oh so fun!!! Love that cake and bouquet too!!

xoxo
      kristi

2. Posted Apr 28 at 9:22 am | Permalink

OOO THAT BOUQUET, IS. FABULOUS.

3. Posted Apr 28 at 10:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE this color scheme. Great inspiration board!

4. Posted Apr 28 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

so cheerful. perfect for spring and summer! xoxo, chrissy.

5. Posted Apr 28 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

great board and great guestbook alternative.

6. Posted Apr 28 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Love that guest book idea!!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Happy Cinco de Mayo! Sharing some of my favorite fiestas from Oh Lovely Day -- like Calvin's 1st birthday fiesta -- on the blog today because it's full of Cinco de Mayo inspiration. Weddings and vow renewals too. Cervezas and paletas and tacos all around! #cincodemayo  I've been doing a lot of succulent planting and shelf and mantle styling and rearranging this week. I think I'm love having our #rambleandroost CA string art above the mantle. But once I get a @palomasnest silhouette of Quincy I'm gonna have to rethink the whole thing! Those make the best Mother's Day gift, by the way. It's too late for a finished product but you can always do a gift card
       Someone was so excited about #maythe4th that I had to post ANOTHER photo. And if you follow me on snapchat you know that person was actually me. #imthatmomnow #maythe4thbewithyou #starwars #allroadsleadtostarwars #quincyrhys  May the 4th be with you. #maythe4th