• {Real Day-After} N’tima & Steven’s Disneyland Honeymoon

This is my first “day-after” shoot feature.  I loved it because not only is it a day-after shoot, but it was taken while the couple were in California for their honeymoon, at Disneyland!  It is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth after all.  Also, N’tima is a fellow blogger, so it is always fun to feature other bloggers.  Check out her blog here.

1. Posted Jun 30 at 7:56 am | Permalink

the last picture *sigh* super adorable!

2. Posted Jun 30 at 9:01 am | Permalink

Super cute! I love this :-)

3. Posted Jul 1 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

It was indeed a lovely and sweet day for the couple. The last picture was so adorable. Congratulations!

4. Posted Jul 3 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Cute! We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon so we have those same buttons and we even have a similar picture in front of that “And they live happily ever after” wall. Love it! :)

5. Posted Jul 5 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

I love that last shot! I hope they do live happily ever after!

6. cris
      Posted Aug 12 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

where exactly in disney is the last shot taken?

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  This month growth spurt is really pissing us off.
       I'm busy working on holiday gift guides and gathering discounts for some Black Friday and Small Biz Saturday lists. If you are a small business offering a discount that you would like included for small biz Saturday, please do the following: (do not leave a comment here to be included although feel free to tag your favorite shops so they can email me!) 1. Email me at chandra@ohlovelyday.com 2. Use subject line SMALL BIZ SATURDAY DISCOUNT 3. Include your Company name linked to your website with the coupon code and when it is valid, as well as any exclusions (ex: US only, must spend over $30, etc) Due to the number of emails I receive and that my computer time is limited with a baby I won't be able to respond to every email. I will only include shops I feel are a fit with my blog and readers due to space limitations. You can check the post on Saturday to see the full list. I encourage everyone to shop small and handmade this holiday season!
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale