• {Real Day-After} N’tima & Steven’s Disneyland Honeymoon

This is my first “day-after” shoot feature.  I loved it because not only is it a day-after shoot, but it was taken while the couple were in California for their honeymoon, at Disneyland!  It is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth after all.  Also, N’tima is a fellow blogger, so it is always fun to feature other bloggers.  Check out her blog here.

1. Posted Jun 30 at 7:56 am | Permalink

the last picture *sigh* super adorable!

2. Posted Jun 30 at 9:01 am | Permalink

Super cute! I love this 🙂

3. Posted Jul 1 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

It was indeed a lovely and sweet day for the couple. The last picture was so adorable. Congratulations!

4. Posted Jul 3 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Cute! We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon so we have those same buttons and we even have a similar picture in front of that “And they live happily ever after” wall. Love it! 🙂

5. Posted Jul 5 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

I love that last shot! I hope they do live happily ever after!

6. cris
      Posted Aug 12 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

where exactly in disney is the last shot taken?

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  You don't have to say what you did. I already know... #crymeariver #calvinandquincy  It seems like only yesterday I was bringing Charlie here at this age (there's even a video of Charlie wearing this exact shirt there in the #charlielovestheyellownoodles feed!) And now #calvinlovestheyellownoodles too. I'm gonna blink and Quincy will be doing the same thing. They grow up way too fast -- I'm so grateful to have this time with them. #thesearethedays #calvins2ndyear
       Happy 5 months (and 2 days) my happy happy boy. This last month has been such a turnaround. You pretty much look like this allllll the time. You are such a happy little love and when you smile you light up. And you have these dimples  You are a chubby 18 lbs, are rolling and razzing and squawking. You are grabbing your feet and putting everything in your mouth. You pretty much go with the flow these days. The only time you aren't happy is when you want attention. You are really ticklish under your chin and laugh big belly laughs. You love both of your brothers' attention, and handle Calvin's craziness pretty well. You like when I sing to you. We go on adventures now. You still aren't completely sleeping through the night, but one wake up isn't bad and you transitioned from a swaddle to sleepsack and into your bassinet like a champ. You're my best napper. And you are just such a joy. I'm kind of obsessed with you Q. And considering how we started, that's really saying something  #quincysmonthbymonth #quincyrhys  Love your guts from that fluffy hair on your head to those curled up toes ❤️ And don't forget to check out the blog today for a post on our experience with infant reflux and 7 tips for dealing with it, plus what products and treatments worked for us. Link in profile - tag your infant reflux and colicky baby parents. #22weeks #quincysweekbyweek #quincyrhys #whatquincywears #infantreflux #colic #momtips