• {Real Day-After} N’tima & Steven’s Disneyland Honeymoon

This is my first “day-after” shoot feature.  I loved it because not only is it a day-after shoot, but it was taken while the couple were in California for their honeymoon, at Disneyland!  It is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth after all.  Also, N’tima is a fellow blogger, so it is always fun to feature other bloggers.  Check out her blog here.

1. Posted Jun 30 at 7:56 am | Permalink

the last picture *sigh* super adorable!

2. Posted Jun 30 at 9:01 am | Permalink

Super cute! I love this 🙂

3. Posted Jul 1 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

It was indeed a lovely and sweet day for the couple. The last picture was so adorable. Congratulations!

4. Posted Jul 3 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Cute! We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon so we have those same buttons and we even have a similar picture in front of that “And they live happily ever after” wall. Love it! 🙂

5. Posted Jul 5 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

I love that last shot! I hope they do live happily ever after!

6. cris
      Posted Aug 12 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

where exactly in disney is the last shot taken?

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  It's like the mothership calling him home. #littleboywindowshopping #calvins3rdyear  These three are why I'm now a morning person. Starting each day with smiles and kisses from these boys is what fuels me for the day. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee  #thefredrickboys
       You've had quite a milestone month from 7-8 months. You're scooting (with some speed), crawling, sitting up on your own, and sleeping through the night (with one feeding around 4:30-5) pretty consistently. You totally want to mix it up with your brothers -- sometimes I think you are trying to jump out of my lap to get to them. You and Charlie have the sweetest relationship and you and Cal are best bros. They are both so loving towards you and patient when you pull their hair or grab the toy they have. I wish they were that patient with each other  They both watch out for you, retrieve things you drop, laugh when you're doing silly things like shaking your head like crazy, and are always looking for you. You're eating solids three times a day, still love to nurse, still have no teeth, are constantly babbling (dadadada is common), and are amazingly strong. You are 21.5 lbs (75th %) and are 90th % for height. And you still don't like me out of your sight -- all the heart eyes for momma and I love it. You're quite a flirt with everyone though but aren't loving when men get too close or talk to you too much. Except for daddy -- you're a big fan of him. You went from being my hardest baby to my easiest of the three right now. Thanks for the reprieve. Your happiness is infectious and each dimpled smile you give brightens everyone's day. Happy 8 months buddy. Love you times a million. #quincysmonthbymonth  I know someday you won't want to hold my hand anymore, but I sure do hope that day is still very far away. Like 10-15 years maybe?  #battlefieldmotherhood