• {Real Day-After} N’tima & Steven’s Disneyland Honeymoon

This is my first “day-after” shoot feature.  I loved it because not only is it a day-after shoot, but it was taken while the couple were in California for their honeymoon, at Disneyland!  It is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth after all.  Also, N’tima is a fellow blogger, so it is always fun to feature other bloggers.  Check out her blog here.

1. Posted Jun 30 at 7:56 am | Permalink

the last picture *sigh* super adorable!

2. Posted Jun 30 at 9:01 am | Permalink

Super cute! I love this :-)

3. Posted Jul 1 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

It was indeed a lovely and sweet day for the couple. The last picture was so adorable. Congratulations!

4. Posted Jul 3 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Cute! We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon so we have those same buttons and we even have a similar picture in front of that “And they live happily ever after” wall. Love it! :)

5. Posted Jul 5 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

I love that last shot! I hope they do live happily ever after!

6. cris
      Posted Aug 12 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

where exactly in disney is the last shot taken?

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  He loves it when you call him Big Poppa. And at 15 weeks, he is a big poppa. #calvinsweekbyweek
       I'm sharing discounts and deals on my blog of over 25+ small businesses and handmade shops for your weekend shopping, including a few you see represented here. I also rounded up the best Black Friday deals for @itsmomtastic and the link is in my post as well (sharing coupon codes from @honest @minted @gap @oldnavy @toms & many more!) But please remember to shop small this holiday season as well. Lots of great deals to be had, so check them all out before you buy  (link in my profile) #shopsmall #smallbusinesssaturday #blackfriday #holidayshopping #ohlovelyholidaygiftguide
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale