• {Real Day-After} N’tima & Steven’s Disneyland Honeymoon

This is my first “day-after” shoot feature.  I loved it because not only is it a day-after shoot, but it was taken while the couple were in California for their honeymoon, at Disneyland!  It is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth after all.  Also, N’tima is a fellow blogger, so it is always fun to feature other bloggers.  Check out her blog here.

1. Posted Jun 30 at 7:56 am | Permalink

the last picture *sigh* super adorable!

2. Posted Jun 30 at 9:01 am | Permalink

Super cute! I love this 🙂

3. Posted Jul 1 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

It was indeed a lovely and sweet day for the couple. The last picture was so adorable. Congratulations!

4. Posted Jul 3 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Cute! We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon so we have those same buttons and we even have a similar picture in front of that “And they live happily ever after” wall. Love it! 🙂

5. Posted Jul 5 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

I love that last shot! I hope they do live happily ever after!

6. cris
      Posted Aug 12 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

where exactly in disney is the last shot taken?

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  In the last week we conquered a long walk in the stroller, a birthday party in the Ergo, moved you into your bassinet, and had an amazing night of sleep. You started reaching for things, and (based on a ridiculous number of blow outs) grew out of size 2 diapers. And you almost never stopped smiling. #14weeks #quincysweekbyweek #quincyrhys  Can we talk for a sec about how obsessed I am with this illuminating @zacposen gown that Claire Danes wore to the Met Gala? It's like Cinderella meets celestial. ✨ (I showed my husband and he said "and you met Zac Posen!" Thanks babe ) #metgala2016 #zacposen #clairedanes #bestdressed
       Yesterday I was super productive (you can see over on snapchat -> chandrafredrick) because I got a great night's sleep. Last night I wasn't so lucky. So let's just look at this photo of some of what I accomplished yesterday to distract from the fact that today I plan on being a slug   If my gym were this cute I'd go more often. (Or at least I'd *think* about going more often )