• {Real Day-After} N’tima & Steven’s Disneyland Honeymoon

This is my first “day-after” shoot feature.  I loved it because not only is it a day-after shoot, but it was taken while the couple were in California for their honeymoon, at Disneyland!  It is supposed to be the happiest place on Earth after all.  Also, N’tima is a fellow blogger, so it is always fun to feature other bloggers.  Check out her blog here.

1. Posted Jun 30 at 7:56 am | Permalink

the last picture *sigh* super adorable!

2. Posted Jun 30 at 9:01 am | Permalink

Super cute! I love this 🙂

3. Posted Jul 1 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

It was indeed a lovely and sweet day for the couple. The last picture was so adorable. Congratulations!

4. Posted Jul 3 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Cute! We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon so we have those same buttons and we even have a similar picture in front of that “And they live happily ever after” wall. Love it! 🙂

5. Posted Jul 5 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

I love that last shot! I hope they do live happily ever after!

6. cris
      Posted Aug 12 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

where exactly in disney is the last shot taken?

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  After countless eye pokes, toys to the face, kisses-turned-bites, overzealous head pats, and full-on body smushes, Quincy has learned how to give it back a little. And he's pretty pleased with himself  #calvinandquincy #brudders  Mic drop. #rappersdelight #calvinandquincy
       Today we wore our most optimistic outfit. And it was. It was a good day. #theweekifinallygotrealsleep #quincysweekbyweek #31weeks  The first thing Charlie wants to do when he wakes up is snuggle with Quincy. And Quincy is always happy to oblige. I savor these minutes as I drink my morning coffee before the school morning hustle starts. Its my favorite part of the day ☀️ #charlieandquincy