• {Styled Shoot} Whimsical Red Hearts Love Shoot

Red has never been one of my favorite colors, but when done right it can be so fun.  That is why I love this styled shoot, which I think can be great inspiration for an engagement session, a dinner party, or a fun casual wedding.  This shoot is one part vintage, one part Alice in Wonderland, mixed with a little Valentine’s Day, and it totally works!

Caterer:  Cookie Crafters
    Event Designer:  Elbee Designs
    Floral Designer:  Violet Opus
    Makeup Artist:  Jen Blushi

1. Posted Jul 21 at 8:55 am | Permalink

UM… I seriously LOVE this shoot. But I’m admittedly a red girl at heart. It’s incredibly charming. I’m off to pin this :)

The Perfect Palette

2. Posted Jul 21 at 11:03 am | Permalink

Her dress, those pearls, her hair – I love this shoot! I happen to love red too and would totally have one of those amazing red washer and dryers, but that’s a whole different subject!

3. Posted Jul 21 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Aww, but red is such a lovely, striking colour! The way they used it in this shoot really shows it off and spices things up!

4. Posted Jul 21 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

That shoot was so fun. Thanks for the feature! It looks just lovely on Oh Lovely Day ; )

5. Posted Jul 21 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

That is an awesome oak tree! Red really pops for sure. It’s not one of my most favorite wedding colors but one of my bride’s did have some red tied into her dress and it looked surprisingly great.

6. Posted Jul 23 at 6:19 am | Permalink

I just love that flirty dress :) And it looks like it was sewn especially for her :)

7. Posted Jul 24 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

So totally playful and fun! Gorgeous!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After

Looking for a good gift idea for your bridesmaids? Sharing a fun idea on the blog today -- a @birchbox subscription! Did you know that they teamed up with @smpweddings to create an "I Definitely Do" wedding-themed box? See more info on the blog today and stay tuned because later I'll be sharing details on how you can win one! #BirchboxBride #birchboxXsmp #spon
       One thing Charlie was really excited to come home to was his "cozy comfy bed." Ever since we got this brilliant invention from @beddysbeds he has slept better and longer and can make his bed himself. He loves it, and so do I. In case you can't see, it goes down over the mattress like a fitted sheet and then has a comforter/blanket combo on top that zips up on both sides like a sleeping bag. Just wanted to share because I think it's so smart.
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest