• {Styled Shoot} Whimsical Red Hearts Love Shoot

Red has never been one of my favorite colors, but when done right it can be so fun.  That is why I love this styled shoot, which I think can be great inspiration for an engagement session, a dinner party, or a fun casual wedding.  This shoot is one part vintage, one part Alice in Wonderland, mixed with a little Valentine’s Day, and it totally works!

Caterer:  Cookie Crafters
    Event Designer:  Elbee Designs
    Floral Designer:  Violet Opus
    Makeup Artist:  Jen Blushi

1. Posted Jul 21 at 8:55 am | Permalink

UM… I seriously LOVE this shoot. But I’m admittedly a red girl at heart. It’s incredibly charming. I’m off to pin this :)

The Perfect Palette

2. Posted Jul 21 at 11:03 am | Permalink

Her dress, those pearls, her hair – I love this shoot! I happen to love red too and would totally have one of those amazing red washer and dryers, but that’s a whole different subject!

3. Posted Jul 21 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Aww, but red is such a lovely, striking colour! The way they used it in this shoot really shows it off and spices things up!

4. Posted Jul 21 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

That shoot was so fun. Thanks for the feature! It looks just lovely on Oh Lovely Day ; )

5. Posted Jul 21 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

That is an awesome oak tree! Red really pops for sure. It’s not one of my most favorite wedding colors but one of my bride’s did have some red tied into her dress and it looked surprisingly great.

6. Posted Jul 23 at 6:19 am | Permalink

I just love that flirty dress :) And it looks like it was sewn especially for her :)

7. Posted Jul 24 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

So totally playful and fun! Gorgeous!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  My walking buddy today, working hard to suck on that dog's ear just the way his brother used to. I love how easy it is to take Calvin on walks with me using our @uppababy travel system, and how I can throw on the piggyback board if Charlie is home and we all want to go for a walk. I'm sharing a full review of the @uppababy Vista travel system and accessories over on @itsmomtastic today if you are stroller shopping and would like more info. Spoiler alert: I love it. http://www.momtastic.com/style/465203-product-review-uppababy-travel-system/
       My favorite kind of California day, 72 and sunny through clouds. And I've logged 3.5 miles on a good stroller walk with Calvin so I feel like I've accomplished something. Only one million more calories to burn to lose this baby weight
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale