• {Styled Shoot} Whimsical Red Hearts Love Shoot

Red has never been one of my favorite colors, but when done right it can be so fun.  That is why I love this styled shoot, which I think can be great inspiration for an engagement session, a dinner party, or a fun casual wedding.  This shoot is one part vintage, one part Alice in Wonderland, mixed with a little Valentine’s Day, and it totally works!

Caterer:  Cookie Crafters
    Event Designer:  Elbee Designs
    Floral Designer:  Violet Opus
    Makeup Artist:  Jen Blushi

1. Posted Jul 21 at 8:55 am | Permalink

UM… I seriously LOVE this shoot. But I’m admittedly a red girl at heart. It’s incredibly charming. I’m off to pin this 🙂

The Perfect Palette

2. Posted Jul 21 at 11:03 am | Permalink

Her dress, those pearls, her hair – I love this shoot! I happen to love red too and would totally have one of those amazing red washer and dryers, but that’s a whole different subject!

3. Posted Jul 21 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Aww, but red is such a lovely, striking colour! The way they used it in this shoot really shows it off and spices things up!

4. Posted Jul 21 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

That shoot was so fun. Thanks for the feature! It looks just lovely on Oh Lovely Day ; )

5. Posted Jul 21 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

That is an awesome oak tree! Red really pops for sure. It’s not one of my most favorite wedding colors but one of my bride’s did have some red tied into her dress and it looked surprisingly great.

6. Posted Jul 23 at 6:19 am | Permalink

I just love that flirty dress 🙂 And it looks like it was sewn especially for her 🙂

7. Posted Jul 24 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

So totally playful and fun! Gorgeous!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Can I freeze time and keep him a yummy baby forever?  #quincyrhys  My husband is voluntarily taking these two on a plane, alone, with connections, and with Calvin as a lap child. What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man. Yes he is. ❤️ #thefredrickboys #ergodad
       Having our best week yet -- a bit more sleep, a bit less reflux, and constant smiles. You were even awake in the car today for over an hour and never made one unhappy sound. I guess it takes 17 weeks to reach your happy place 🤗 (also, I could barely snap this outfit, which makes me reeeeaaaal sad because it's my favorite) #quincysweekbyweek #quincyrhys #quincysmilestones  Current view  Also, I finally had to break down and go up a size in diapers today to size FOUR, even though we have sooooo many size threes left (and half a box of size two ). This baby is enormous and growing at a rapid rate -- size 4 diapers and not even 4 months old  #quincyrhys