• {Styled Shoot} Whimsical Red Hearts Love Shoot

Red has never been one of my favorite colors, but when done right it can be so fun.  That is why I love this styled shoot, which I think can be great inspiration for an engagement session, a dinner party, or a fun casual wedding.  This shoot is one part vintage, one part Alice in Wonderland, mixed with a little Valentine’s Day, and it totally works!

Caterer:  Cookie Crafters
    Event Designer:  Elbee Designs
    Floral Designer:  Violet Opus
    Makeup Artist:  Jen Blushi

1. Posted Jul 21 at 8:55 am | Permalink

UM… I seriously LOVE this shoot. But I’m admittedly a red girl at heart. It’s incredibly charming. I’m off to pin this :)

The Perfect Palette

2. Posted Jul 21 at 11:03 am | Permalink

Her dress, those pearls, her hair – I love this shoot! I happen to love red too and would totally have one of those amazing red washer and dryers, but that’s a whole different subject!

3. Posted Jul 21 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Aww, but red is such a lovely, striking colour! The way they used it in this shoot really shows it off and spices things up!

4. Posted Jul 21 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

That shoot was so fun. Thanks for the feature! It looks just lovely on Oh Lovely Day ; )

5. Posted Jul 21 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

That is an awesome oak tree! Red really pops for sure. It’s not one of my most favorite wedding colors but one of my bride’s did have some red tied into her dress and it looked surprisingly great.

6. Posted Jul 23 at 6:19 am | Permalink

I just love that flirty dress :) And it looks like it was sewn especially for her :)

7. Posted Jul 24 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

So totally playful and fun! Gorgeous!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • George Street Photo & Video
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Go get one of these adorable mini star clouds at 25% off for a couple more hours from @babyjives (shop link in her profile). I have a cloud mobile for baby's nursery and am going to add one of these, but can't decide between the indigo or ice blue, or gold or silver stars. And you can personalize with an initial!
       How amazing are these momma gift baskets by @valleybrinkroad? New mom essentials, treats, and flowers - and love those @zoeorganics & @earthmamaangelbaby products that are included. If @milkjarcookies were included I'd call this the perfect gift! Too bad I don't know anyone having a baby in the next couple weeks.... Or do I?  #hinthint
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale