• {Styled Shoot} Rustic Fall Ribbon-Inspired Shoot

I have a pretty rustic ribbon DIY inspiration shoot for you today with a perfect for fall palette of aqua and brown.  It shows how you can use ribbons as a fun element in your wedding in unexpected places, and also how to be inspired by one thing and tie it into many aspects of your wedding.

Hope you all have a lovely Friday and wonderful weekend!  xx

1. Posted Sep 16 at 7:23 am | Permalink

I love this colour scheme its wonderful! I particularly like the blue cardigan over the wedding dress!

2. Posted Sep 16 at 9:35 am | Permalink

loving these creative ideas!

xo, chrissy

3. Posted Sep 16 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

this is beautiful. love the bouquet, bout and centerpiece!

4. Posted Sep 16 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

The ribbon tree centerpiece is wildly cool. This is really lovely – thank you!

5. Posted Sep 18 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

Oh, wow. These pictures are stunning. Can I get married here, please???

Twitter: @GlamKitten88

6. B
      Posted Sep 19 at 6:26 am | Permalink

Love how the turquoise pops against the other colors – brightens it up and gives it some serious charm!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Calvin and I went with the boys to drop Charlie off at his last day of school for this year. One of his teachers is retiring and I wanted to give her a hug and a box of @milkjarcookies myself, and let her peek at the baby. Charlie was so proud to show off his baby brother to his teachers
       #tbt to one week ago. At 38.5 weeks, my water broke at 1:30 am (can you believe that my water broke with Charlie at 39 weeks at 2:30 am!?) A long and sometimes difficult pregnancy was followed by a much shorter and easier labor & delivery - pretty much the opposite experience than my first time around. At 9:50 am, Calvin Michael was born. I'll share his full birth story eventually because it was such a different and enjoyable experience. I loved that I got to have Calvin on me right away (complications didn't allow that with Charlie but I literally pulled Cal out of me and laid him on my chest). I was so emotional and completely happy and in love. Happy 1 week Calvin. I so love being your momma.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale