• {Styled Shoot} Rustic Fall Ribbon-Inspired Shoot

I have a pretty rustic ribbon DIY inspiration shoot for you today with a perfect for fall palette of aqua and brown.  It shows how you can use ribbons as a fun element in your wedding in unexpected places, and also how to be inspired by one thing and tie it into many aspects of your wedding.

Hope you all have a lovely Friday and wonderful weekend!  xx

1. Posted Sep 16 at 7:23 am | Permalink

I love this colour scheme its wonderful! I particularly like the blue cardigan over the wedding dress!

2. Posted Sep 16 at 9:35 am | Permalink

loving these creative ideas!

xo, chrissy

3. Posted Sep 16 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

this is beautiful. love the bouquet, bout and centerpiece!

4. Posted Sep 16 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

The ribbon tree centerpiece is wildly cool. This is really lovely – thank you!

5. Posted Sep 18 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

Oh, wow. These pictures are stunning. Can I get married here, please???

Twitter: @GlamKitten88

6. B
      Posted Sep 19 at 6:26 am | Permalink

Love how the turquoise pops against the other colors – brightens it up and gives it some serious charm!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • George Street Photo & Video
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Today had some highs and some lows. It was way way way too hot to be this pregnant and it turns out that all the pressure and pain I'm feeling is not this baby's head peeking out yet (if I could see down there I would swear he would be looking back up at me), as there is no dilation happening so far. Upside, I saw Dave Grohl at my OB's office (with his pregnant wife, obvs) and he said hi and gave me a sympathetic smile. I almost peed my pants (more than usual) as I seriously love Dave Grohl. Also, this pretty pretty @doielounge robe showed up at my door and I can wait to treat myself to wearing it post-baby. Presents make me happy. So I think presents and Dave Grohl beat the heat and sealed cervix. For today... Side note: if you want to DIY a sequin hanger of your own, I shared a DIY for it a while back. Just search DIY sequin hanger on the blog (link in profile). It, and said robe, are both perfect for wedding photos, bridesmaid gifts, etc.
       #tbt to baby Charlie, looking all cute and getting me excited for spit bubbles, razzing, and baby laughs all over again. And also to get me through the hottest day of the year at 9 months pregnant. Eff off heat!
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale