• {Inspiration Board} Colorful Jewel Toned Wedding

{palette} jewel tones of every shade
    {inspiration} one part arabian nights and one part hippie chic, this jewel toned color palette is a breath of fresh air and color for your fall weddings!

{credits: clockwise} macarons, table decor, chair ribbons, bouquet, cake layers, florals in mason

And for more jewel toned inspiration, go here to see a fabulous shoot just FULL of it!

1. Posted Oct 18 at 4:47 am | Permalink

loving all the color here!

2. Posted Oct 18 at 6:18 am | Permalink

I seriously love jewel tones! Gorgeous!!

3. Posted Oct 18 at 7:01 am | Permalink

You can’t go wrong with the beauty of jewel tones!

4. Posted Oct 18 at 7:03 am | Permalink

oh wow!!!!! loving these jewel tones – so vibrant and pretty

5. Posted Oct 18 at 8:00 am | Permalink

So cheerful & bright, love it!

6. Posted Oct 18 at 8:51 am | Permalink

I love the bold palette. I can’t get enough of ombre cake layers.

7. Posted Oct 18 at 9:08 am | Permalink

This inspiration board is fabulous! Just perfect and cheery 🙂

8. Posted Oct 18 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Love all the colors!! That bouquet on the bottom right is stunning.

9. Posted Oct 18 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

gorgeous – love the jewel tones!

10. Posted Oct 18 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

very lovely…defines the happiness of the couple…I think the wedding favor too is colorful and I think too it was the the violet one on lower left with flower on top…awesome :))

11. Posted Oct 18 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

I LOVE jewel tones and I’d love to see such a colorful wedding!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  THREE MONTHS OLD (and two days)! Wow. I cannot believe it. You might be the smiley-est baby I've ever met, which is saying a lot considering how miz you were your first few weeks of life. You are doing so much better with your reflux (thank you Prevacid!) and can finally lay flat, don't scream in your infant seat, and mostly tolerate the bath. You still freak out a little when I try to take you places, but staying home for three months will do that to ya. We're slowly venturing out, taking walks, and getting a bit more social. You still love to nurse and be worn but you also love being put in your bouncer and on your playmat/gym. You are babbling like crazy, laughing, smiling at your brothers a lot (even Calvin, even when he's a little rough with his love). They both love you so much and think you are so cute. Tonight Charlie said "Quincy, how cute are you!? No, seriously, HOW CUTE ARE YOU!?" You weigh a whopping 15 pounds (your brothers were only 13.5 at 4 months!) You have so many rolls I have to make sure you aren't hiding food or growing a garden in them. And you have sweaty feet! It's so weird. Your night sleep is not bad but not amazing - you sleep from 7:30 or 8 pm till 1:30 or 2 am, eat, and then go back to sleep but lately are waking up every 1.5-2 hrs after that even though you don't seem to be hungry. You still sleep in the rock-n-play so I'm hoping to get you in your bassinet soon since your reflux is improving. Calvin was sleeping 10-12 straight hours already. But you take great naps - one 3 hour nap in the morning and usually a 2 hr nap in the afternoon. You're pretty dependable that way, and for the record both of your brothers struggled with naps for a while. I'd rather have more night sleep but I'll take what I can get. You've discovered your hands and are trying to suck your thumb/fist. When you cry, you really cry. Like full on wailing or no crying at all. And you have white duck fluff sticking up all over your head. I love how you stretch and pucker your lips when I take you out of the swaddle and how when you first wake up and focus your eyes on me you greet me with the biggest smile ever. Every single time.  #quincysmonthbymonth  Los Angeles is such a show off in springtime.
       Neighborhood strollin' with 2 of ma 3 homies #calvinandquincy  Boy mom milestone today - the first time we had to have something removed from an ear. Saved the blue pebble for the baby book so I could show Charlie why his dad has new white hairs in his beard. Never a dull moment. I guess I'm lucky it's taken this long to happen... #beerme #charlesdashiell