{Inspiration Board} Colorful Jewel Toned Wedding

{palette} jewel tones of every shade
{inspiration} one part arabian nights and one part hippie chic, this jewel toned color palette is a breath of fresh air and color for your fall weddings!

{credits: clockwise} macarons, table decor, chair ribbons, bouquet, cake layers, florals in mason

And for more jewel toned inspiration, go here to see a fabulous shoot just FULL of it!

1. Posted Oct 18 at 4:47 am | Permalink

loving all the color here!

2. Posted Oct 18 at 6:18 am | Permalink

I seriously love jewel tones! Gorgeous!!

3. Posted Oct 18 at 7:01 am | Permalink

You can’t go wrong with the beauty of jewel tones!

4. Posted Oct 18 at 7:03 am | Permalink

oh wow!!!!! loving these jewel tones – so vibrant and pretty

5. Posted Oct 18 at 8:00 am | Permalink

So cheerful & bright, love it!

6. Posted Oct 18 at 8:51 am | Permalink

I love the bold palette. I can’t get enough of ombre cake layers.

7. Posted Oct 18 at 9:08 am | Permalink

This inspiration board is fabulous! Just perfect and cheery 🙂

8. Posted Oct 18 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Love all the colors!! That bouquet on the bottom right is stunning.

9. Posted Oct 18 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

gorgeous – love the jewel tones!

10. Posted Oct 18 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

very lovely…defines the happiness of the couple…I think the wedding favor too is colorful and I think too it was the the violet one on lower left with flower on top…awesome :))

11. Posted Oct 18 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

I LOVE jewel tones and I’d love to see such a colorful wedding!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Surprised this fella with a solo ice cream date after school today and it was good. The company and the ice cream.   Each one of my kids teaches me different things in different ways. Today this one taught me that two tantrums and a skipped nap do not a bad day make. Because despite his seriously trying my patience today we actually had a pretty good one. And his smiles are just the best ❤️ / Alternative caption: I want his bangs  #mommacalvinselfies #calvins3rdyear #battlefieldmotherhood
     Cure for this heatwave? Slowly walking around in air conditioned Trader Joe's and buying all of the mini pumpkins  it worked for a little while.  When it's hotter than blazes you wear your most tropical outfit  #quincysweekbyweek #35weeks