• {Inspiration Board} Colorful Jewel Toned Wedding

{palette} jewel tones of every shade
    {inspiration} one part arabian nights and one part hippie chic, this jewel toned color palette is a breath of fresh air and color for your fall weddings!

{credits: clockwise} macarons, table decor, chair ribbons, bouquet, cake layers, florals in mason

And for more jewel toned inspiration, go here to see a fabulous shoot just FULL of it!

1. Posted Oct 18 at 4:47 am | Permalink

loving all the color here!

2. Posted Oct 18 at 6:18 am | Permalink

I seriously love jewel tones! Gorgeous!!

3. Posted Oct 18 at 7:01 am | Permalink

You can’t go wrong with the beauty of jewel tones!

4. Posted Oct 18 at 7:03 am | Permalink

oh wow!!!!! loving these jewel tones – so vibrant and pretty

5. Posted Oct 18 at 8:00 am | Permalink

So cheerful & bright, love it!

6. Posted Oct 18 at 8:51 am | Permalink

I love the bold palette. I can’t get enough of ombre cake layers.

7. Posted Oct 18 at 9:08 am | Permalink

This inspiration board is fabulous! Just perfect and cheery 🙂

8. Posted Oct 18 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Love all the colors!! That bouquet on the bottom right is stunning.

9. Posted Oct 18 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

gorgeous – love the jewel tones!

10. Posted Oct 18 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

very lovely…defines the happiness of the couple…I think the wedding favor too is colorful and I think too it was the the violet one on lower left with flower on top…awesome :))

11. Posted Oct 18 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

I LOVE jewel tones and I’d love to see such a colorful wedding!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Waking up to the news of the devastation in Italy -- I left a piece of my heart there when we were on our honeymoon (this photo was taken in Orvieto). Sending thoughts and love to everyone there. So so sad.  Just a couple of drooly knucklehead STENDS, missing their BE FRI other half  #calvinandquincy #bestfriendbrudders
       L O V E ❤️ It really is all you need. What the world needs. What we all need. Am I right? #30weeks #quincysweekbyweek #quincyrhysambassadoroflove Adorable design by @heymamacase's sweet son Eddy and available in her shop @mamacaseprints  A whole lot of yumminess going on over here. A little birdie told me these summer tees from @whistleandflute are on sale right now  you're welcome. #calvinandquincy #twinning