• {Inspiration Board} Colorful Jewel Toned Wedding

{palette} jewel tones of every shade
    {inspiration} one part arabian nights and one part hippie chic, this jewel toned color palette is a breath of fresh air and color for your fall weddings!

{credits: clockwise} macarons, table decor, chair ribbons, bouquet, cake layers, florals in mason

And for more jewel toned inspiration, go here to see a fabulous shoot just FULL of it!

1. Posted Oct 18 at 4:47 am | Permalink

loving all the color here!

2. Posted Oct 18 at 6:18 am | Permalink

I seriously love jewel tones! Gorgeous!!

3. Posted Oct 18 at 7:01 am | Permalink

You can’t go wrong with the beauty of jewel tones!

4. Posted Oct 18 at 7:03 am | Permalink

oh wow!!!!! loving these jewel tones – so vibrant and pretty

5. Posted Oct 18 at 8:00 am | Permalink

So cheerful & bright, love it!

6. Posted Oct 18 at 8:51 am | Permalink

I love the bold palette. I can’t get enough of ombre cake layers.

7. Posted Oct 18 at 9:08 am | Permalink

This inspiration board is fabulous! Just perfect and cheery :)

8. Posted Oct 18 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Love all the colors!! That bouquet on the bottom right is stunning.

9. Posted Oct 18 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

gorgeous – love the jewel tones!

10. Posted Oct 18 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

very lovely…defines the happiness of the couple…I think the wedding favor too is colorful and I think too it was the the violet one on lower left with flower on top…awesome :))

11. Posted Oct 18 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

I LOVE jewel tones and I’d love to see such a colorful wedding!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  I see you in Charlie's long body and in Calvin's face. And in both of their stubby feet. And when Charlie yells "what!?"at an unnecessary volume and it reminds me of how you used to yell "hello!!?" when you answered the telephone. And when Charlie says "hay is for horses." Even though they never met you, you are a part of them and they keep you alive for me. And I miss you everyday, Dad, not just your birthday.
       His future's so bright... And don't forget my #OLDgoodiesguidegiveaway ends tomorrow! You can win one of these @ergobaby 360 carriers and 8 more goodies for littles & their parents. They are all lifesavers in their own way! Enter on the blog, link in profile - 2 posts down.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale