• {Inspiration Board} Colorful Jewel Toned Wedding

{palette} jewel tones of every shade
    {inspiration} one part arabian nights and one part hippie chic, this jewel toned color palette is a breath of fresh air and color for your fall weddings!

{credits: clockwise} macarons, table decor, chair ribbons, bouquet, cake layers, florals in mason

And for more jewel toned inspiration, go here to see a fabulous shoot just FULL of it!

1. Posted Oct 18 at 4:47 am | Permalink

loving all the color here!

2. Posted Oct 18 at 6:18 am | Permalink

I seriously love jewel tones! Gorgeous!!

3. Posted Oct 18 at 7:01 am | Permalink

You can’t go wrong with the beauty of jewel tones!

4. Posted Oct 18 at 7:03 am | Permalink

oh wow!!!!! loving these jewel tones – so vibrant and pretty

5. Posted Oct 18 at 8:00 am | Permalink

So cheerful & bright, love it!

6. Posted Oct 18 at 8:51 am | Permalink

I love the bold palette. I can’t get enough of ombre cake layers.

7. Posted Oct 18 at 9:08 am | Permalink

This inspiration board is fabulous! Just perfect and cheery :)

8. Posted Oct 18 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Love all the colors!! That bouquet on the bottom right is stunning.

9. Posted Oct 18 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

gorgeous – love the jewel tones!

10. Posted Oct 18 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

very lovely…defines the happiness of the couple…I think the wedding favor too is colorful and I think too it was the the violet one on lower left with flower on top…awesome :))

11. Posted Oct 18 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

I LOVE jewel tones and I’d love to see such a colorful wedding!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Calvin is one month old today and he's pretty happy about it. His favorite thing is the right boob and his least favorite is a poopy diaper. He won't even tolerate a shart, and there are a lot of sharts. He goes from super happy to completely pissed in .2 seconds. He becomes immediately calm in my arms or with my shushing in his ear, he is very into his big brother already, but he's still warming to his pops (he's a total mama's boy). His little voice and personality are starting to show themselves and he's crazy strong, already rolling over and holding his head up for long periods of time. And he's starting to give us coos and smiles  #calvinmichael #calvinsmonthbymonth
       Thought it would be fun to see the decorated living room next to the "before" picture. My favorite room in our home (although Calvin's nursery is now a close second!) photo by @hazelnutphoto
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale