• {Inspiration Board} Colorful Jewel Toned Wedding

{palette} jewel tones of every shade
    {inspiration} one part arabian nights and one part hippie chic, this jewel toned color palette is a breath of fresh air and color for your fall weddings!

{credits: clockwise} macarons, table decor, chair ribbons, bouquet, cake layers, florals in mason

And for more jewel toned inspiration, go here to see a fabulous shoot just FULL of it!

1. Posted Oct 18 at 4:47 am | Permalink

loving all the color here!

2. Posted Oct 18 at 6:18 am | Permalink

I seriously love jewel tones! Gorgeous!!

3. Posted Oct 18 at 7:01 am | Permalink

You can’t go wrong with the beauty of jewel tones!

4. Posted Oct 18 at 7:03 am | Permalink

oh wow!!!!! loving these jewel tones – so vibrant and pretty

5. Posted Oct 18 at 8:00 am | Permalink

So cheerful & bright, love it!

6. Posted Oct 18 at 8:51 am | Permalink

I love the bold palette. I can’t get enough of ombre cake layers.

7. Posted Oct 18 at 9:08 am | Permalink

This inspiration board is fabulous! Just perfect and cheery 🙂

8. Posted Oct 18 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Love all the colors!! That bouquet on the bottom right is stunning.

9. Posted Oct 18 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

gorgeous – love the jewel tones!

10. Posted Oct 18 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

very lovely…defines the happiness of the couple…I think the wedding favor too is colorful and I think too it was the the violet one on lower left with flower on top…awesome :))

11. Posted Oct 18 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

I LOVE jewel tones and I’d love to see such a colorful wedding!

•  You know what is a great motivator? Not wanting to be outdone by your big bro. Cause look who's pulling himself up, so he can keep up  #quincysmilestones #calvinandquincy #lawdhelpme #charlieandcalsroomredo  There were very few baby things I hadn't yet tried by the time I had Quincy but I hadn't really used a sling before. I got my first sling when I was still pregnant with Q and tried it with Calvin, but once Cal was walking he never wanted to be carried. He's far too busy for all that. So Quincy is the first baby I've used a sling with, and I feel like I really missed out with the other two. I had and loved other carriers with them (and still do) but there is just something about the sling that is magical and it is my carrier of choice right now. It is convenient (you can keep it threaded and just throw it on), it is cozy, it doesn't tightly wrap behind my back which always makes me sweaty, and I can nurse while Quincy is in it which has been a lifesaver. I'm actually nursing him in this photo! I'm sharing photos from our recent visit to the pumpkin patch and how I got to do all the things with my family while wearing Quincy in the sling because I didn't have to stay with him in the stroller or go find a place to nurse him. He chilled, ate, and napped in my sling. And because I love it so much I'm teaming up with @mywildbird to give one reader a sling of their choice! Head to my blog to enter (link in profile) and tell your friends  #OLDfavefinds #babywearing #mywildbird #giveaway #fredrickfamfallfun
       And just like that, summer is back  Take me back to the fall weather of two days ago! Also, take me back to when this kid slept past 5 am and took naps. For a week now, between 4:30-5:30 am this kid climbs up on our bed over top of me and proceeds to squrim, poke, and annoy me till I get up. Quincy's sleeping till 6 or later FINALLY and now Calvin is waking me up!? And he refused to nap today (again) too. Seriously you guys, he's killin' me. He looks real cute in rain gear but if he does it again tonight he's headed to toddler military school. #sotiredineedanewwordfortired #calvins3rdyear #battlefieldmotherhood  The look you get when your mom puts on some JT for your photoshoot. Hashtag: feeling it. Posted a little bts on stories/snap too. #quincysgotmovesliketimberlake #38weeks #quincysweekbyweek