• {It’s in the Details} Vintage Bottles in Wedding Decor + A DIY

You know I’m a huge fan of mason jars, but there is something really cool about vintage bottles.  You can group them together, or just use a couple for a minimalist look.  They can make a wedding vintage or modern depending on the way you use them and the type you use.  And they can be decor on their own, or floral containers.  Here are some great ways to incorporate them in your wedding:

{monochromatic bottles with monochromatic florals}
     {multi-colored bottles with different single stems}
     {bottles alone as vintage decor}
     {vintage bottles as photo display}
    {bottles stenciled with table numbers}

For the stenciled number bottles DIY to create “table numbers” for your wedding, go here.  What a great idea for a vintage wedding!  What is your favorite way to do vintage bottles?

1. Posted Oct 17 at 6:44 am | Permalink

love this!!

2. Posted Oct 17 at 8:12 am | Permalink

I love all these bottles, and how cute are the ones with the table numbers stenciled on them! Great idea!

3. Posted Oct 17 at 11:39 am | Permalink

I have such an obsession with bottles at the moment… can’t stop buying them!

4. Posted Oct 17 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

I especially love the bottles with the old photographs in them, so creative & memorable!

Hilary {Bayside Bride} // info@baysidebride.com // http://baysidebride.com

5. Posted Oct 20 at 8:31 am | Permalink

Such beautiful pictures and floral ideas! I love collecting old glass bottles, but I definitely don’t have quite as many as the top picture with the white flowers. So pretty!

6. Posted Feb 26 at 4:56 am | Permalink

these are so pretty

•  Three things: 1. You've got one day left to enter my @mywildbird sling giveaway, so head over to my blog (link in profile) and tag your friends. 2. I was featured on @loyal_hana blog as part of their motherhood series, so if you want to give it a read and hear about my typical (hot mess) day or how I (don't) balance work and mothering head to their profile to find the link to their site. I pretty much live in their nursing-friendly clothes and was honored to be featured. 3. Charlie took this picture (and basically directed me for the shot) and it makes me really really happy   Putting the finishing touches on the boys' bedroom and had to stop to admire the magic that the morning light and their @babyjives mobile was making. ✨☁️⭐️❤️✨#charlieandcalsroomredo
       Can a person be your happy place? Because I'm pretty certain that Quincy is mine ☺️✨ #quincyrhys #thatdimpletho  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨