• {Inspiration Board} Eggplant Elegance

{palette} eggplant, plum, wine, lavender, accented with grey and blush
    {inspiration} perfect for late fall or winter weddings that don’t want to go with the traditional fall or winter palettes.  This palette is more elegant but not stuffy.  You can mix textures to give it a masculine contrast to the feminine shades by adding dark wood and iron table elements in your decor or table numbers.

What is your favorite palette for this time of year?

1. Posted Nov 30 at 8:21 am | Permalink

gorgeous palette, chandra :)

2. Posted Nov 30 at 8:54 am | Permalink

That cake is STUNNING.

Eggplant palattes are just perfect for this time of year. Elegant while still going with the fall/winter color schemes.

3. Posted Nov 30 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I love the color palette. Purple will always be in for weddings!!! And peonies are always an excellent choice for weddings…

4. Posted Nov 30 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Sumptuous is what comes to mind when I see these colours. They’re so rich!! Lovely!

5. Posted Nov 30 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love that cake!

6. Posted Nov 30 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

Really pretty. Love that eggplant colored cocktail!

7. Posted Dec 1 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

This is a pretty palette. I love the flowers and the drink! I’m working with a bride and her colors are Victorian Lilac and silver. We are working on signature drinks and this one looks good.

8. Posted Dec 2 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

So pretty – that cake is awesome!!

9. Posted Dec 4 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous board. I love purple! And that chandelier is stunning.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Wore Calvin for the first time today with my @sollybabywrap. I haven't perfected the newborn carry yet but found it fairly easy to use. And for me, this is so much better than the Moby wrap I used with Charlie because the fabric is thinner and cooler and there is less of it. I used to get so hot in it, and I took Calvin outside in this and we were totally fine. Probably just a personal preference. Looking forward to doing this more often and trying a couple other wraps I have as well - he's still sleeping on me in it as I post this. So, the @sollybabywrap is Calvin approved.
       Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale