• {Inspiration Board} Eggplant Elegance

{palette} eggplant, plum, wine, lavender, accented with grey and blush
    {inspiration} perfect for late fall or winter weddings that don’t want to go with the traditional fall or winter palettes.  This palette is more elegant but not stuffy.  You can mix textures to give it a masculine contrast to the feminine shades by adding dark wood and iron table elements in your decor or table numbers.

What is your favorite palette for this time of year?

1. Posted Nov 30 at 8:21 am | Permalink

gorgeous palette, chandra :)

2. Posted Nov 30 at 8:54 am | Permalink

That cake is STUNNING.

Eggplant palattes are just perfect for this time of year. Elegant while still going with the fall/winter color schemes.

3. Posted Nov 30 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I love the color palette. Purple will always be in for weddings!!! And peonies are always an excellent choice for weddings…

4. Posted Nov 30 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Sumptuous is what comes to mind when I see these colours. They’re so rich!! Lovely!

5. Posted Nov 30 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love that cake!

6. Posted Nov 30 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

Really pretty. Love that eggplant colored cocktail!

7. Posted Dec 1 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

This is a pretty palette. I love the flowers and the drink! I’m working with a bride and her colors are Victorian Lilac and silver. We are working on signature drinks and this one looks good.

8. Posted Dec 2 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

So pretty – that cake is awesome!!

9. Posted Dec 4 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous board. I love purple! And that chandelier is stunning.

• Topics

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

Deep dish pregnancy cravings fed thanks to @giordanospizza. You don't have to live in Chicago to eat the best pizza ever -- you can just have it shipped! You could even have it as a late night snack served at your wedding. How awesome would that be? Now excuse me while I eat for two
       This pretty much sums up a typical day: can barely see my feet and toddler underfoot.  #work
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest