• {Inspiration Board} Eggplant Elegance

{palette} eggplant, plum, wine, lavender, accented with grey and blush
    {inspiration} perfect for late fall or winter weddings that don’t want to go with the traditional fall or winter palettes.  This palette is more elegant but not stuffy.  You can mix textures to give it a masculine contrast to the feminine shades by adding dark wood and iron table elements in your decor or table numbers.

What is your favorite palette for this time of year?

1. Posted Nov 30 at 8:21 am | Permalink

gorgeous palette, chandra 🙂

2. Posted Nov 30 at 8:54 am | Permalink

That cake is STUNNING.

Eggplant palattes are just perfect for this time of year. Elegant while still going with the fall/winter color schemes.

3. Posted Nov 30 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I love the color palette. Purple will always be in for weddings!!! And peonies are always an excellent choice for weddings…

4. Posted Nov 30 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Sumptuous is what comes to mind when I see these colours. They’re so rich!! Lovely!

5. Posted Nov 30 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love that cake!

6. Posted Nov 30 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

Really pretty. Love that eggplant colored cocktail!

7. Posted Dec 1 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

This is a pretty palette. I love the flowers and the drink! I’m working with a bride and her colors are Victorian Lilac and silver. We are working on signature drinks and this one looks good.

8. Posted Dec 2 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

So pretty – that cake is awesome!!

9. Posted Dec 4 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous board. I love purple! And that chandelier is stunning.

•  Putting the finishing touches on the boys' bedroom and had to stop to admire the magic that the morning light and their @babyjives mobile was making. ✨☁️⭐️❤️✨#charlieandcalsroomredo  You know what is a great motivator? Not wanting to be outdone by your big bro. Cause look who's pulling himself up, so he can keep up  #quincysmilestones #calvinandquincy #lawdhelpme #charlieandcalsroomredo
       This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨  And just like that, summer is back  Take me back to the fall weather of two days ago! Also, take me back to when this kid slept past 5 am and took naps. For a week now, between 4:30-5:30 am this kid climbs up on our bed over top of me and proceeds to squrim, poke, and annoy me till I get up. Quincy's sleeping till 6 or later FINALLY and now Calvin is waking me up!? And he refused to nap today (again) too. Seriously you guys, he's killin' me. He looks real cute in rain gear but if he does it again tonight he's headed to toddler military school. #sotiredineedanewwordfortired #calvins3rdyear #battlefieldmotherhood