• {Inspiration Board} Eggplant Elegance

{palette} eggplant, plum, wine, lavender, accented with grey and blush
    {inspiration} perfect for late fall or winter weddings that don’t want to go with the traditional fall or winter palettes.  This palette is more elegant but not stuffy.  You can mix textures to give it a masculine contrast to the feminine shades by adding dark wood and iron table elements in your decor or table numbers.

What is your favorite palette for this time of year?

1. Posted Nov 30 at 8:21 am | Permalink

gorgeous palette, chandra 🙂

2. Posted Nov 30 at 8:54 am | Permalink

That cake is STUNNING.

Eggplant palattes are just perfect for this time of year. Elegant while still going with the fall/winter color schemes.

3. Posted Nov 30 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I love the color palette. Purple will always be in for weddings!!! And peonies are always an excellent choice for weddings…

4. Posted Nov 30 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Sumptuous is what comes to mind when I see these colours. They’re so rich!! Lovely!

5. Posted Nov 30 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love that cake!

6. Posted Nov 30 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

Really pretty. Love that eggplant colored cocktail!

7. Posted Dec 1 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

This is a pretty palette. I love the flowers and the drink! I’m working with a bride and her colors are Victorian Lilac and silver. We are working on signature drinks and this one looks good.

8. Posted Dec 2 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

So pretty – that cake is awesome!!

9. Posted Dec 4 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous board. I love purple! And that chandelier is stunning.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  I know someday you won't want to hold my hand anymore, but I sure do hope that day is still very far away. Like 10-15 years maybe?  #battlefieldmotherhood  First pumpkin rolls of the season  I tried to make them in the shape of hearts like my mom does but Charlie said they look like pumpkins without stems and all I can see are boobs  #autumnhappylist
       Had the best time with my biggest boy at the @nhmla today. He's been there so many times since we have a membership that he has an order he likes to follow. But I surprised him by taking him on Dinofest weekend and he loved it so much he didn't even mind that it was too crowded to see the butterflies today or that we couldn't see everything. Sometimes it is so good for the both of us to have some time together, away from the babies. Like the old days. #charlesdashiell #mommacharliedateday #oldsfaveplacesinla  Quincy and I went to the #redCARpetsafety event today, which raises awareness for baby safety. Saw friends @uppababy @munchkin @ergobaby @babyganics & made some new ones like @thestep2company @showmeyourmumu as well. Quincy was making eyes at all the ladies, but he flirted the biggest with Caila with the good hair (which should totally be her hashtag). And all the new moms and moms-to-be were asking about this sling @mywildbird! Which made me think of a good #momtip: Taking Quincy on the go is so much easier thanks to babywearing and that @loyal_hana jumpsuit -- the hidden zippers make it so easy to nurse Quincy while wearing him in the sling. No one even knows I'm breastfeeding! Makes it so much easier to go places, especially with other little ones. I did a whole post on ohlovelyday.com about breastfeeding while babywearing if you want more tips! #OLDfavefinds #quincyrhys #babywearing #normalizebreastfeeding