• {Inspiration Board} Eggplant Elegance

{palette} eggplant, plum, wine, lavender, accented with grey and blush
    {inspiration} perfect for late fall or winter weddings that don’t want to go with the traditional fall or winter palettes.  This palette is more elegant but not stuffy.  You can mix textures to give it a masculine contrast to the feminine shades by adding dark wood and iron table elements in your decor or table numbers.

What is your favorite palette for this time of year?

1. Posted Nov 30 at 8:21 am | Permalink

gorgeous palette, chandra :)

2. Posted Nov 30 at 8:54 am | Permalink

That cake is STUNNING.

Eggplant palattes are just perfect for this time of year. Elegant while still going with the fall/winter color schemes.

3. Posted Nov 30 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I love the color palette. Purple will always be in for weddings!!! And peonies are always an excellent choice for weddings…

4. Posted Nov 30 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Sumptuous is what comes to mind when I see these colours. They’re so rich!! Lovely!

5. Posted Nov 30 at 5:12 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love that cake!

6. Posted Nov 30 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

Really pretty. Love that eggplant colored cocktail!

7. Posted Dec 1 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

This is a pretty palette. I love the flowers and the drink! I’m working with a bride and her colors are Victorian Lilac and silver. We are working on signature drinks and this one looks good.

8. Posted Dec 2 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

So pretty – that cake is awesome!!

9. Posted Dec 4 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous board. I love purple! And that chandelier is stunning.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • George Street Photo & Video
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Ending the week with a summery love shoot in Kentucky between two photographers from @laurenwsmith. Link in profile.
       Today had some highs and some lows. It was way way way too hot to be this pregnant and it turns out that all the pressure and pain I'm feeling is not this baby's head peeking out yet (if I could see down there I would swear he would be looking back up at me), as there is no dilation happening so far. Upside, I saw Dave Grohl at my OB's office (with his pregnant wife, obvs) and he said hi and gave me a sympathetic smile. I almost peed my pants (more than usual) as I seriously love Dave Grohl. Also, this pretty pretty @doielounge robe showed up at my door and I can wait to treat myself to wearing it post-baby. Presents make me happy. So I think presents and Dave Grohl beat the heat and sealed cervix. For today... Side note: if you want to DIY a sequin hanger of your own, I shared a DIY for it a while back. Just search DIY sequin hanger on the blog (link in profile). It, and said robe, are both perfect for wedding photos, bridesmaid gifts, etc.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale