• {Real Wedding} Cassie & Cary: Rustic Autumn Outdoor Wedding

Being in the height of fall, I think this wedding is perfect for this Wedding Wednesday feature.  I know rustic is used a lot to describe weddings, but this is what you call a rustic wedding!  On a ranch in Colorado, all of the decorating and cooking for this wedding was done by its guests.  How amazing is that!?

How fantastic is the light in those last photos?  Just gorgeous.
    Photographer:  Mark Hayes Photography (via Two Bright Lights) / Musicians:  Jubilee Hot 7 / Reception Venue:  Rancho San Carlos / Dress:  anna bé bridal boutique

1. Posted Nov 16 at 7:29 am | Permalink

I love the colors! You can tell that this wedding had a great atmosphere. Such a gorgeous wedding! Thank you for sharing :)

2. Posted Nov 16 at 8:48 am | Permalink

loving the rustic venue. beautiful details…

3. Posted Nov 16 at 10:44 am | Permalink

How adorable!! Love that red window frame! So many cute details!

4. Posted Nov 16 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Your blog is becoming one of my very favorites! xoxo

5. Posted Nov 17 at 3:31 am | Permalink

One of the best blog I ever seen for Wedding groom.Really I like the Wedding dress of yours.

6. Posted Nov 17 at 5:22 am | Permalink

LOVE IT! Make your own potted plant favor!

7. Posted Nov 19 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Yellow looks really cool on the maids.Matches well with the surroundings. The photographs are excellent. Congratulations!

8. Posted Nov 20 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I have to admit I really like the rustic look of this wedding

• Topics

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

Getting our morning exercise in at @lacma. Calvin loves to walk the lights. If you missed my post on the blog about it last week, Urban Light is a great place to take your little walkers -- it's clean and empty before #lacma opens. LACMA is probably my favorite spot in the city to take littles of all ages -- lots to do and very well maintained (which is important when you have a kid that likes to pick up and put everything in his mouth). Head to my blog and search LACMA to see more. #OLDsfaveplacesinLA // outfit note: both the romper (summer) and cardi (fall) are from @juneandjanuary and I just got my order from the fall line and everything is darling. I love the soft material, the heathered styles for fall/winter, and the side snap tees, hooded rompers, and October hats are  I just wish I would have ordered more of the pants for Calvin and baby 3. Staple pieces that can be layered and worn for a long time. #whatcalvinwears #juneandjanuary #freshlypicked #calvins2ndyear
       Since I couldn't attend #nybridalweek in person this season, I'll be sharing and regraming some of my favorite looks throughout the week. Love the style of this veil and big bouquet paired with a sweetheart neckline and a bare neck from the @annebargebride show. Regram from @utterlyengaged  by @thekatharris #bridal #bride #wedding #nybfw #nycbfw #bridalmarket
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest