• {Real Wedding} Cassie & Cary: Rustic Autumn Outdoor Wedding

Being in the height of fall, I think this wedding is perfect for this Wedding Wednesday feature.  I know rustic is used a lot to describe weddings, but this is what you call a rustic wedding!  On a ranch in Colorado, all of the decorating and cooking for this wedding was done by its guests.  How amazing is that!?

How fantastic is the light in those last photos?  Just gorgeous.
    Photographer:  Mark Hayes Photography (via Two Bright Lights) / Musicians:  Jubilee Hot 7 / Reception Venue:  Rancho San Carlos / Dress:  anna bé bridal boutique

1. Posted Nov 16 at 7:29 am | Permalink

I love the colors! You can tell that this wedding had a great atmosphere. Such a gorgeous wedding! Thank you for sharing :)

2. Posted Nov 16 at 8:48 am | Permalink

loving the rustic venue. beautiful details…

3. Posted Nov 16 at 10:44 am | Permalink

How adorable!! Love that red window frame! So many cute details!

4. Posted Nov 16 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Your blog is becoming one of my very favorites! xoxo

5. Posted Nov 17 at 3:31 am | Permalink

One of the best blog I ever seen for Wedding groom.Really I like the Wedding dress of yours.

6. Posted Nov 17 at 5:22 am | Permalink

LOVE IT! Make your own potted plant favor!

7. Posted Nov 19 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Yellow looks really cool on the maids.Matches well with the surroundings. The photographs are excellent. Congratulations!

8. Posted Nov 20 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I have to admit I really like the rustic look of this wedding

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After

One more from today's laid back Venice wedding -- major  for this bouquet, full of the bride's favorite flower + color. Along with the rest of the florals, food, and details, not to mention the sweet couple, it will put a big smile on your face. And have you craving Mexican food (or maybe that's just this pregnant lady ). Major  to @gatherevents @inessanicholsdesign @mollycophoto @whoanellycaters & all of the other vendors (tagged). Head to the blog to see it all. #linkinprofile #ohlovelyday
       Calvin's first B&N visit. He did about 30 laps around the train table, held his own with a 20 month old (you could tell who has a big bro at home), and only put the trains in his mouth twice. Big success  // however, they desperately need a new train table at @barnesandnoble at @thegrovela - this one has seen better years (and I know, because I've seen it for at least 4). But it was perfect for walking laps around
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest