• {Real Wedding} Cassie & Cary: Rustic Autumn Outdoor Wedding

Being in the height of fall, I think this wedding is perfect for this Wedding Wednesday feature.  I know rustic is used a lot to describe weddings, but this is what you call a rustic wedding!  On a ranch in Colorado, all of the decorating and cooking for this wedding was done by its guests.  How amazing is that!?

How fantastic is the light in those last photos?  Just gorgeous.
    Photographer:  Mark Hayes Photography (via Two Bright Lights) / Musicians:  Jubilee Hot 7 / Reception Venue:  Rancho San Carlos / Dress:  anna bé bridal boutique

1. Posted Nov 16 at 7:29 am | Permalink

I love the colors! You can tell that this wedding had a great atmosphere. Such a gorgeous wedding! Thank you for sharing 🙂

2. Posted Nov 16 at 8:48 am | Permalink

loving the rustic venue. beautiful details…

3. Posted Nov 16 at 10:44 am | Permalink

How adorable!! Love that red window frame! So many cute details!

4. Posted Nov 16 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Your blog is becoming one of my very favorites! xoxo

5. Posted Nov 17 at 3:31 am | Permalink

One of the best blog I ever seen for Wedding groom.Really I like the Wedding dress of yours.

6. Posted Nov 17 at 5:22 am | Permalink

LOVE IT! Make your own potted plant favor!

7. Posted Nov 19 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Yellow looks really cool on the maids.Matches well with the surroundings. The photographs are excellent. Congratulations!

8. Posted Nov 20 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I have to admit I really like the rustic look of this wedding

•  Can a person be your happy place? Because I'm pretty certain that Quincy is mine ☺️✨ #quincyrhys #thatdimpletho  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨
       Putting the finishing touches on the boys' bedroom and had to stop to admire the magic that the morning light and their @babyjives mobile was making. ✨☁️⭐️❤️✨#charlieandcalsroomredo  You know what is a great motivator? Not wanting to be outdone by your big bro. Cause look who's pulling himself up, so he can keep up  #quincysmilestones #calvinandquincy #lawdhelpme #charlieandcalsroomredo