• {Real Wedding} Cassie & Cary: Rustic Autumn Outdoor Wedding

Being in the height of fall, I think this wedding is perfect for this Wedding Wednesday feature.  I know rustic is used a lot to describe weddings, but this is what you call a rustic wedding!  On a ranch in Colorado, all of the decorating and cooking for this wedding was done by its guests.  How amazing is that!?

How fantastic is the light in those last photos?  Just gorgeous.
    Photographer:  Mark Hayes Photography (via Two Bright Lights) / Musicians:  Jubilee Hot 7 / Reception Venue:  Rancho San Carlos / Dress:  anna bé bridal boutique

1. Posted Nov 16 at 7:29 am | Permalink

I love the colors! You can tell that this wedding had a great atmosphere. Such a gorgeous wedding! Thank you for sharing :)

2. Posted Nov 16 at 8:48 am | Permalink

loving the rustic venue. beautiful details…

3. Posted Nov 16 at 10:44 am | Permalink

How adorable!! Love that red window frame! So many cute details!

4. Posted Nov 16 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Your blog is becoming one of my very favorites! xoxo

5. Posted Nov 17 at 3:31 am | Permalink

One of the best blog I ever seen for Wedding groom.Really I like the Wedding dress of yours.

6. Posted Nov 17 at 5:22 am | Permalink

LOVE IT! Make your own potted plant favor!

7. Posted Nov 19 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Yellow looks really cool on the maids.Matches well with the surroundings. The photographs are excellent. Congratulations!

8. Posted Nov 20 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I have to admit I really like the rustic look of this wedding

• Topics

Archives

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

Family Photoshoot Wardrobe Staples

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

Sharing how to make yourself a postpartum bathroom survival kit: what to include and why. Trust me. On the blog, link in profile. #postpartum #postpartumwoes #momtips #momwasher #spon
       I'm pretty sure he's throwing some baby eff bombs at me right now  #quincyrhys #dockatot #juneandjanuary / Chicago how was a gift from almost 6 years ago
    •   Come Pin With Me