• {Real Wedding} Cassie & Cary: Rustic Autumn Outdoor Wedding

Being in the height of fall, I think this wedding is perfect for this Wedding Wednesday feature.  I know rustic is used a lot to describe weddings, but this is what you call a rustic wedding!  On a ranch in Colorado, all of the decorating and cooking for this wedding was done by its guests.  How amazing is that!?

How fantastic is the light in those last photos?  Just gorgeous.
    Photographer:  Mark Hayes Photography (via Two Bright Lights) / Musicians:  Jubilee Hot 7 / Reception Venue:  Rancho San Carlos / Dress:  anna bé bridal boutique

1. Posted Nov 16 at 7:29 am | Permalink

I love the colors! You can tell that this wedding had a great atmosphere. Such a gorgeous wedding! Thank you for sharing :)

2. Posted Nov 16 at 8:48 am | Permalink

loving the rustic venue. beautiful details…

3. Posted Nov 16 at 10:44 am | Permalink

How adorable!! Love that red window frame! So many cute details!

4. Posted Nov 16 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Your blog is becoming one of my very favorites! xoxo

5. Posted Nov 17 at 3:31 am | Permalink

One of the best blog I ever seen for Wedding groom.Really I like the Wedding dress of yours.

6. Posted Nov 17 at 5:22 am | Permalink

LOVE IT! Make your own potted plant favor!

7. Posted Nov 19 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Yellow looks really cool on the maids.Matches well with the surroundings. The photographs are excellent. Congratulations!

8. Posted Nov 20 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I have to admit I really like the rustic look of this wedding

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Super pregnant and don't know what to be for Halloween? When I was 9 mo pregnant with Charlie I was Mother Earth (my husband freestyle painted that on my belly). #tbt #halloween
       Since I couldn't make it to bridal market this season the ladies of @inspiredbythisblog are sharing their favorite trends in bridesmaids dresses for spring/summer 2015, like these pretty pleats from @donnamorgan_nyc. (link in profile)
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale