• {Real Wedding} Cassie & Cary: Rustic Autumn Outdoor Wedding

Being in the height of fall, I think this wedding is perfect for this Wedding Wednesday feature.  I know rustic is used a lot to describe weddings, but this is what you call a rustic wedding!  On a ranch in Colorado, all of the decorating and cooking for this wedding was done by its guests.  How amazing is that!?

How fantastic is the light in those last photos?  Just gorgeous.
    Photographer:  Mark Hayes Photography (via Two Bright Lights) / Musicians:  Jubilee Hot 7 / Reception Venue:  Rancho San Carlos / Dress:  anna bé bridal boutique

1. Posted Nov 16 at 7:29 am | Permalink

I love the colors! You can tell that this wedding had a great atmosphere. Such a gorgeous wedding! Thank you for sharing 🙂

2. Posted Nov 16 at 8:48 am | Permalink

loving the rustic venue. beautiful details…

3. Posted Nov 16 at 10:44 am | Permalink

How adorable!! Love that red window frame! So many cute details!

4. Posted Nov 16 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Your blog is becoming one of my very favorites! xoxo

5. Posted Nov 17 at 3:31 am | Permalink

One of the best blog I ever seen for Wedding groom.Really I like the Wedding dress of yours.

6. Posted Nov 17 at 5:22 am | Permalink

LOVE IT! Make your own potted plant favor!

7. Posted Nov 19 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Yellow looks really cool on the maids.Matches well with the surroundings. The photographs are excellent. Congratulations!

8. Posted Nov 20 at 10:36 pm | Permalink

I have to admit I really like the rustic look of this wedding

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  After a few nights with frequent wake ups after his first long stretch of sleep, I decided to try having Quincy sleep in his bassinet instead of the rock-n-play he has always slept in to help with his reflux. He usually sleeps from 7:30 or 8 pm to 1:30, then eats and goes back to sleep, waking every 1-2 hrs till 7-8 am. Well, last night I put him down in his rock-n-play (since he nurses right before bed and I was worried his reflux would flare if I laid him flat) and when I went to bed 2 hours later I moved him to his bassinet. He didn't wake up and slept until -- wait for it -- 4:15 am! Then he nursed and was back to sleep by 5am and slept till 8! What a huge difference! I got 6 straight hours of sleep and 8 total. It's like a new world today ✨ So night sleep in the @dockatot placed in our @thelandofnod bassinet is our new thang  #quincysmilestones #quincyrhys  These two  Also, after I took this I found a very similar pic of Charlie and Calvin from #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin archives - except Charlie is a year younger and Quincy is two months younger than Calvin but even chubbier  (you can find it under #charliecalvinquincyBFFs if you want to see!) #charlieandquincy
       How we survive kid birthday parties: Ergo + beer FTW. (Quincy's first time in the Ergo and he loooooved it) #quincyrhys #quincysmilestones  Not a bad way to spend a Friday evening  // Also, those new @juneandjanuary hoodie jumpers are  (lots more jazz night over on le snap ) #quincyrhys #whatquincywears #juneandjanuary #champersandbabes