• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please :) So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Woke up with a sick baby at 4:30 am, got him back to sleep by 6, got one more hour of sleep till both kids woke up at 7, made Charlie's breakfast, got ready for court, nursed Calvin and got him down for a morning nap, drove Charlie to school where he showed his teacher I was wearing "work pants" and told me to have a good day, drove 40 minutes to court, appeared before two judges on two criminal cases and not only didn't sound like a total idiot but actually fooled them into thinking this was a normal day at the office for me (it was, before babies), stopped at target to buy yet another humidifier because both kids need one and they keep breaking and leaking all over our house, drove 40 minutes home and arrived just in time to nurse Calvin again. I may be tired and look a little rough, and I may have worn my Bella band on my suit pants because they don't actually fit yet, but I also proved to myself that I can be a working mom if I need to. Major renewed respect for all you working moms who balance that craziness everyday and manage to look put together and sound like your brain is functioning properly  today I feel like some sort of lawyerin momma blogger superhero and I'm gonna ride that high until I pass out from exhaustion. I can do it. We can do it. Go kick some ass today. Also, I love how Calvin grabs my hair when he nurses ❤️
       Sickie selfie. #eyebagsfordays #someonefoundhisthumb