• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please :) So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Thought it was funny that my hubs was featured on my new favorite insta account @dilfs_of_disneyland today, but when my husband called to tell me someone at his work saw him on LAist.com today (found between hot dads @_camgigandet_ and David Beckham I almost peed my pants. Pretty good hot dad company, if you ask me!  (also, they called Charlie adorable )
       I've got a #favefeedstofollow today - check out @mamacase for adorable tees and onesies for littles (and adorable pics of her two boys as well). She just reopened her shop mamacaseprints.com and I snagged this best friends set for Charlie & Calvin but I'm dying over the sun & moon set, say queso, Friday I'm in love, and love your guts ones as well. / Also, I'm working on a new "favorite apparel shops for littles" giveaway for October and would love to hear who you would like to see included. Tag your favorite kiddo apparel shop below and maybe I can make it happen!
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale