• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please 🙂 So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  These three are why I'm now a morning person. Starting each day with smiles and kisses from these boys is what fuels me for the day. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee  #thefredrickboys  Had the best time with my biggest boy at the @nhmla today. He's been there so many times since we have a membership that he has an order he likes to follow. But I surprised him by taking him on Dinofest weekend and he loved it so much he didn't even mind that it was too crowded to see the butterflies today or that we couldn't see everything. Sometimes it is so good for the both of us to have some time together, away from the babies. Like the old days. #charlesdashiell #mommacharliedateday #oldsfaveplacesinla
       I know someday you won't want to hold my hand anymore, but I sure do hope that day is still very far away. Like 10-15 years maybe?  #battlefieldmotherhood  First pumpkin rolls of the season  I tried to make them in the shape of hearts like my mom does but Charlie said they look like pumpkins without stems and all I can see are boobs  #autumnhappylist