• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please 🙂 So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  This dreamboat is six months old today (HOW!!!!??? ) but his momma is so so tired that I'm gonna post another pic soon with his #quincysmonthbymonth stats. Because right now all can manage to do is drink my wine and barely keep my eyes open.  But really, he's a dreamboat. That's all I can say. #quincyrhys #fastestsixmonthsofmylife  Trying to decide which quote on my workspace motivation wall to follow to get some work done while the kids (hopefully) nap, but it feels like a "punch today in the face" kind of day  And you can see a tour of my shared office and Charlie's art room on the blog - go under "home tour" in the sidebar or search art room in search bar.
       Rollin with ma homies  #squad #thefredrickboys #everythingbutthekitchensink  One sick kid, one heat wave, one million ants in our laundry room... You win Monday. Sometimes you just gotta put the work away, or step away from the piles of laundry, and get outside for a reset. Or look at photos of bougainvillea from when you could get outside  #wavingthewhiteflagtoday #tomorrowisanewday