• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please :) So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• Topics

Archives

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

Family Photoshoot Wardrobe Staples

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

My new @madebymarywithlove necklace came today - all three boys on one bar. I love seeing their names together like this  Also, when you had hair and makeup done courtesy of a photoshoot and you are 10 days postpartum, you have to memorialize it with a selfie. Because tomorrow I'll turn back into a postpartum pumpkin in my pjs, with no makeup and unwashed hair.
       Quincy and I had our first outing today and it was for something super fun. #quincyrhys #sollybaby #SS16 #bts  @margauxelliott
    •   Come Pin With Me