• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please 🙂 So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Can I freeze time and keep him a yummy baby forever?  #quincyrhys  My husband is voluntarily taking these two on a plane, alone, with connections, and with Calvin as a lap child. What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man. Yes he is. ❤️ #thefredrickboys #ergodad
       Having our best week yet -- a bit more sleep, a bit less reflux, and constant smiles. You were even awake in the car today for over an hour and never made one unhappy sound. I guess it takes 17 weeks to reach your happy place 🤗 (also, I could barely snap this outfit, which makes me reeeeaaaal sad because it's my favorite) #quincysweekbyweek #quincyrhys #quincysmilestones  Current view  Also, I finally had to break down and go up a size in diapers today to size FOUR, even though we have sooooo many size threes left (and half a box of size two ). This baby is enormous and growing at a rapid rate -- size 4 diapers and not even 4 months old  #quincyrhys