• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please :) So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• Topics

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

Getting our morning exercise in at @lacma. Calvin loves to walk the lights. If you missed my post on the blog about it last week, Urban Light is a great place to take your little walkers -- it's clean and empty before #lacma opens. LACMA is probably my favorite spot in the city to take littles of all ages -- lots to do and very well maintained (which is important when you have a kid that likes to pick up and put everything in his mouth). Head to my blog and search LACMA to see more. #OLDsfaveplacesinLA // outfit note: both the romper (summer) and cardi (fall) are from @juneandjanuary and I just got my order from the fall line and everything is darling. I love the soft material, the heathered styles for fall/winter, and the side snap tees, hooded rompers, and October hats are  I just wish I would have ordered more of the pants for Calvin and baby 3. Staple pieces that can be layered and worn for a long time. #whatcalvinwears #juneandjanuary #freshlypicked #calvins2ndyear
       Since I couldn't attend #nybridalweek in person this season, I'll be sharing and regraming some of my favorite looks throughout the week. Love the style of this veil and big bouquet paired with a sweetheart neckline and a bare neck from the @annebargebride show. Regram from @utterlyengaged  by @thekatharris #bridal #bride #wedding #nybfw #nycbfw #bridalmarket
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest