• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please :) So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After

What do you meeeeeean I can't have any!? Why did you even bring me here? #calvinisnotimpressed #calvinsfirst365 #likeababyinacandystore
       It's been a while since I had an #OLDgoodiesguide #giveaway, so I had to make sure the latest one was a good one. Celebrating summer by giving away lots of fun goodies from some of my favorite brands to help you and your family have some summer fun. Full list of prizes and why I love them, as well as entry form over on the blog, #linkinprofile. What's on your summer family fun bucket list? (All brands tagged)
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest