• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please 🙂 So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  If there's one bit of wisdom I could share with other parents that I have learned with absolute certainty as a mom of three it is this: sleep begets sleep. The better they sleep, the more they sleep. The more they sleep, the better they sleep. It might not make sense that putting your baby down at 7 instead of 8 or 9 will get him to sleep longer, but by god it does. I'm gonna share all of my tips on getting your babes to be good sleepers. But first I wanted to talk about infant reflux -- our experience with it and what has worked for us in dealing with it -- because I know many of you are also struggling with it. And it's just beyond the pits. So head to the blog tomorrow to read that post and I promise to get the sleep one up soon. I feel like I could write a whole book on it at this point. Maybe I should write a whole book on it... 🤔 Also, This picture of Quincy from his nap today is totally distracting me from getting any work done at all. Because those cheeks and lips are all I can handle right now  #quincyrhys  This is how the two of us get to experience most of our family of five adventures, and I don't think either of us would change it one bit. #fredrickfamilysummer #OLDsfaveplacesinLA
       I slay (my momma) #quincyrhys  Someone's having his best day ever