• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please :) So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• Topics

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

Family Photoshoot Wardrobe Staples

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

There's no buddy like a brother. So grateful for these two (and the third one joining soon), for moments like these, and that they will always have each other. #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin #grateful #brudders
       Because it is beautiful and perfect for Thanksgiving table inspiration, or just a pretty post to look at over your Thanksgiving holiday, I'm revisiting this Harvest Wedding Inspiration shoot from @gatherevents and @candkphoto. Tap for additional creative credits and see the whole shebang on the blog (link in profile). Don't forget to head to the blog early Friday to see a huge round up of some of the best deals for Black Friday-Cyber Monday, especially deals from some of my favorite small businesses. Try to shop small this holiday season! And I hope everyone has safe travels, lots of yummy food, and a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. So thankful for all of you that take the time to follow, read, comment, like, and share here on IG and on my blog.  xo #grateful #thanksgiving #harvest #autumn #fall #ohlovelyday
    •   Come Pin With Me