• Five Very Different Winter Wedding Florals Ideas

If you’re a winter bride, you know your florals depend on what is in season.  You aren’t likely to get peonies, but you do have some fabulous choices that really showcase what a winter wedding is all about.  Here are five of my favorite looks:

{berries + branches}
    {cotton + wood}
     {pine + texture}
     {evergreen + citrus}

{veggies: artichoke, thistle, ornamental cabbage + kale}
    {bouquets and photos by green wedding shoes}

So what do you think?  If I were to have a winter wedding, I think I’m the veggie bride – I’ve always loved ornamental cabbage and kale as florals and that blue thistle is amazing.  But that cotton is also really cool, and I love pine and evergreen.  So torn!  Which is your winter floral style?

1. Posted Dec 15 at 6:30 am | Permalink

The second row is lovely.

2. Posted Dec 15 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Love the cotton & wood one!

3. Posted Dec 15 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

The evergreen & citrus gets my vote! But I didn’t do anything wintery for my January wedding- just classic white calla lilies.

4. Posted Dec 15 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Ooh, love the evergreen & citrus!

5. Posted Dec 15 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Ohh cotton and wood please 🙂 So gorgeous!

6. Posted Dec 16 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yes to the cotton.

7. Posted Mar 19 at 2:42 am | Permalink

Hmm,that is quite interesting! Really unsual,but why not. I like pine + texture,makes me think about holidays.Thank you!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Happy Cinco de Mayo! Sharing some of my favorite fiestas from Oh Lovely Day -- like Calvin's 1st birthday fiesta -- on the blog today because it's full of Cinco de Mayo inspiration. Weddings and vow renewals too. Cervezas and paletas and tacos all around! #cincodemayo  I've been doing a lot of succulent planting and shelf and mantle styling and rearranging this week. I think I'm love having our #rambleandroost CA string art above the mantle. But once I get a @palomasnest silhouette of Quincy I'm gonna have to rethink the whole thing! Those make the best Mother's Day gift, by the way. It's too late for a finished product but you can always do a gift card
       Someone was so excited about #maythe4th that I had to post ANOTHER photo. And if you follow me on snapchat you know that person was actually me. #imthatmomnow #maythe4thbewithyou #starwars #allroadsleadtostarwars #quincyrhys  May the 4th be with you. #maythe4th