• {Groomie Style} This One’s For The Boys

I post a lot about wedding style, and bridal style, but what about groomie style?  That’s pretty important too, right ladies?  So today, I’m styling the boys. Here are some of my favorite looks to fit every groom’s style.

{The Classic Groom}
    {via Ruffled}
    {The Business-Attire Groom}
    {via J.Crew}
    The Southern Groom}
    {The Dream Groom}
    {insert your dream groom’s photo here – Ryan Gosling photo found here}
    Well grooms (if any grooms in fact read this blog) which is your style?  I’d love to hear from some boys today!  And ladies, which is your dream groom?  You know which one is mine, aside from the actual groom I have, of course.  He’s my number one, and totally understands that Ry Gos is my number two.

1. Posted Dec 8 at 9:29 am | Permalink

What fun! I love all of these, but especially that seersucker get-up. It’s so unique! {A}

2. Posted Dec 8 at 9:44 am | Permalink

I like the business attire groom! (If you’re out there, send me your number.)

I think I missed the point of this post. 😉

3. Posted Dec 8 at 11:51 am | Permalink

Chandra, I love this! The business attire groom is my favorite. Chic, casual, and the glasses top it off! Great post 🙂

4. Posted Dec 8 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

My fiance is definitely the dapper groom. 🙂 Although he looks a little Ryan Gosling-esque, lucky me!

5. Posted Dec 8 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

My favorites are the low key groom, the hipster groom and the summer casual groom. Well besides the dream groom of course! (Who could rock any and all of these) We must be on the same wavelength because I just posted today about my love for the Gos!

6. Posted Dec 10 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

Aww, boys clean up so well! And the Ryan Gosling pic is always appreciated!
      xx Lexi
      FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
      WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

7. Posted Mar 5 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

hahaha Mindy just made me spit coffee all over my keyboard!

•  You know what is a great motivator? Not wanting to be outdone by your big bro. Cause look who's pulling himself up, so he can keep up  #quincysmilestones #calvinandquincy #lawdhelpme #charlieandcalsroomredo  There were very few baby things I hadn't yet tried by the time I had Quincy but I hadn't really used a sling before. I got my first sling when I was still pregnant with Q and tried it with Calvin, but once Cal was walking he never wanted to be carried. He's far too busy for all that. So Quincy is the first baby I've used a sling with, and I feel like I really missed out with the other two. I had and loved other carriers with them (and still do) but there is just something about the sling that is magical and it is my carrier of choice right now. It is convenient (you can keep it threaded and just throw it on), it is cozy, it doesn't tightly wrap behind my back which always makes me sweaty, and I can nurse while Quincy is in it which has been a lifesaver. I'm actually nursing him in this photo! I'm sharing photos from our recent visit to the pumpkin patch and how I got to do all the things with my family while wearing Quincy in the sling because I didn't have to stay with him in the stroller or go find a place to nurse him. He chilled, ate, and napped in my sling. And because I love it so much I'm teaming up with @mywildbird to give one reader a sling of their choice! Head to my blog to enter (link in profile) and tell your friends  #OLDfavefinds #babywearing #mywildbird #giveaway #fredrickfamfallfun
       And just like that, summer is back  Take me back to the fall weather of two days ago! Also, take me back to when this kid slept past 5 am and took naps. For a week now, between 4:30-5:30 am this kid climbs up on our bed over top of me and proceeds to squrim, poke, and annoy me till I get up. Quincy's sleeping till 6 or later FINALLY and now Calvin is waking me up!? And he refused to nap today (again) too. Seriously you guys, he's killin' me. He looks real cute in rain gear but if he does it again tonight he's headed to toddler military school. #sotiredineedanewwordfortired #calvins3rdyear #battlefieldmotherhood  The look you get when your mom puts on some JT for your photoshoot. Hashtag: feeling it. Posted a little bts on stories/snap too. #quincysgotmovesliketimberlake #38weeks #quincysweekbyweek