• {Inspiration Board} O’ Christmas Tree

{palette} bark brown, winter white, pine green
    {inspiration} a winter wedding inspired by the classic, simple Christmas tree.  Not the overly decorated, colored lights, big bulbs tree.  Just a pine tree, plain, simple, and chic.
    {great details} brown herringbone fabric adds texture and pattern around the bouquet, pinecone escort cards and bout tie the details together without overdoing it, and aisle decor of only bark and candles is fantastic and easy.
    {photo credits, clockwise} escort cards from Jamee Photography via Style Me Pretty, bout from Brion Hopkins via Southern Weddings Mag, cake from Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty, bride from Henry & Masci via Style Me Pretty, trees from Pottery Barn via the Perfect Palette, birch ceremony decor via Martha Stewart Weddings, bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings

1. Posted Dec 12 at 9:38 am | Permalink

Love that fur, cute and simple I love it all:-) great job!

2. Posted Dec 12 at 10:05 am | Permalink

loving this palette!

3. Posted Dec 12 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Such a beautiful inspiration board!

4. Posted Dec 12 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love Christmas time!

5. Posted Dec 12 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

such a beautiful board for christmas!!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

The cake is gorgeous and it looks very yummy!!!

Wholesale Flowers Co

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Wore Calvin for the first time today with my @sollybabywrap. I haven't perfected the newborn carry yet but found it fairly easy to use. And for me, this is so much better than the Moby wrap I used with Charlie because the fabric is thinner and cooler and there is less of it. I used to get so hot in it, and I took Calvin outside in this and we were totally fine. Probably just a personal preference. Looking forward to doing this more often and trying a couple other wraps I have as well - he's still sleeping on me in it as I post this. So, the @sollybabywrap is Calvin approved.
       Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale