• {Inspiration Board} O’ Christmas Tree

{palette} bark brown, winter white, pine green
    {inspiration} a winter wedding inspired by the classic, simple Christmas tree.  Not the overly decorated, colored lights, big bulbs tree.  Just a pine tree, plain, simple, and chic.
    {great details} brown herringbone fabric adds texture and pattern around the bouquet, pinecone escort cards and bout tie the details together without overdoing it, and aisle decor of only bark and candles is fantastic and easy.
    {photo credits, clockwise} escort cards from Jamee Photography via Style Me Pretty, bout from Brion Hopkins via Southern Weddings Mag, cake from Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty, bride from Henry & Masci via Style Me Pretty, trees from Pottery Barn via the Perfect Palette, birch ceremony decor via Martha Stewart Weddings, bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings

1. Posted Dec 12 at 9:38 am | Permalink

Love that fur, cute and simple I love it all:-) great job!

2. Posted Dec 12 at 10:05 am | Permalink

loving this palette!

3. Posted Dec 12 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Such a beautiful inspiration board!

4. Posted Dec 12 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love Christmas time!

5. Posted Dec 12 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

such a beautiful board for christmas!!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

The cake is gorgeous and it looks very yummy!!!

Wholesale Flowers Co

•  Can a person be your happy place? Because I'm pretty certain that Quincy is mine ☺️✨ #quincyrhys #thatdimpletho  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨
       Putting the finishing touches on the boys' bedroom and had to stop to admire the magic that the morning light and their @babyjives mobile was making. ✨☁️⭐️❤️✨#charlieandcalsroomredo  You know what is a great motivator? Not wanting to be outdone by your big bro. Cause look who's pulling himself up, so he can keep up  #quincysmilestones #calvinandquincy #lawdhelpme #charlieandcalsroomredo