• {Inspiration Board} O’ Christmas Tree

{palette} bark brown, winter white, pine green
    {inspiration} a winter wedding inspired by the classic, simple Christmas tree.  Not the overly decorated, colored lights, big bulbs tree.  Just a pine tree, plain, simple, and chic.
    {great details} brown herringbone fabric adds texture and pattern around the bouquet, pinecone escort cards and bout tie the details together without overdoing it, and aisle decor of only bark and candles is fantastic and easy.
    {photo credits, clockwise} escort cards from Jamee Photography via Style Me Pretty, bout from Brion Hopkins via Southern Weddings Mag, cake from Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty, bride from Henry & Masci via Style Me Pretty, trees from Pottery Barn via the Perfect Palette, birch ceremony decor via Martha Stewart Weddings, bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings

1. Posted Dec 12 at 9:38 am | Permalink

Love that fur, cute and simple I love it all:-) great job!

2. Posted Dec 12 at 10:05 am | Permalink

loving this palette!

3. Posted Dec 12 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Such a beautiful inspiration board!

4. Posted Dec 12 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love Christmas time!

5. Posted Dec 12 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

such a beautiful board for christmas!!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

The cake is gorgeous and it looks very yummy!!!

Wholesale Flowers Co

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  First pumpkin rolls of the season  I tried to make them in the shape of hearts like my mom does but Charlie said they look like pumpkins without stems and all I can see are boobs  #autumnhappylist  Watching these three interact with each other over breakfast makes me flash forward to seeing them doing the same thing as big boys and teenagers and it makes me smile and shed a little tear at the same time. And then I think about how much cereal and milk I'm gonna have to buy  #thefredrickboys #lifewithboys
       Quincy and I went to the #redCARpetsafety event today, which raises awareness for baby safety. Saw friends @uppababy @munchkin @ergobaby @babyganics & made some new ones like @thestep2company @showmeyourmumu as well. Quincy was making eyes at all the ladies, but he flirted the biggest with Caila with the good hair (which should totally be her hashtag). And all the new moms and moms-to-be were asking about this sling @mywildbird! Which made me think of a good #momtip: Taking Quincy on the go is so much easier thanks to babywearing and that @loyal_hana jumpsuit -- the hidden zippers make it so easy to nurse Quincy while wearing him in the sling. No one even knows I'm breastfeeding! Makes it so much easier to go places, especially with other little ones. I did a whole post on ohlovelyday.com about breastfeeding while babywearing if you want more tips! #OLDfavefinds #quincyrhys #babywearing #normalizebreastfeeding  If I got to take two naps a day I'd be this happy too.  And for all of you who have asked me about this playmat, I blogged all about it today -- link in profile. #OLDfavefinds #quincyrhys