• {Inspiration Board} O’ Christmas Tree

{palette} bark brown, winter white, pine green
    {inspiration} a winter wedding inspired by the classic, simple Christmas tree.  Not the overly decorated, colored lights, big bulbs tree.  Just a pine tree, plain, simple, and chic.
    {great details} brown herringbone fabric adds texture and pattern around the bouquet, pinecone escort cards and bout tie the details together without overdoing it, and aisle decor of only bark and candles is fantastic and easy.
    {photo credits, clockwise} escort cards from Jamee Photography via Style Me Pretty, bout from Brion Hopkins via Southern Weddings Mag, cake from Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty, bride from Henry & Masci via Style Me Pretty, trees from Pottery Barn via the Perfect Palette, birch ceremony decor via Martha Stewart Weddings, bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings

1. Posted Dec 12 at 9:38 am | Permalink

Love that fur, cute and simple I love it all:-) great job!

2. Posted Dec 12 at 10:05 am | Permalink

loving this palette!

3. Posted Dec 12 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Such a beautiful inspiration board!

4. Posted Dec 12 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love Christmas time!

5. Posted Dec 12 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

such a beautiful board for christmas!!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

The cake is gorgeous and it looks very yummy!!!

Wholesale Flowers Co

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Love your guts from that fluffy hair on your head to those curled up toes ❤️ And don't forget to check out the blog today for a post on our experience with infant reflux and 7 tips for dealing with it, plus what products and treatments worked for us. Link in profile - tag your infant reflux and colicky baby parents. #22weeks #quincysweekbyweek #quincyrhys #whatquincywears #infantreflux #colic #momtips  If there's one bit of wisdom I could share with other parents that I have learned with absolute certainty as a mom of three it is this: sleep begets sleep. The better they sleep, the more they sleep. The more they sleep, the better they sleep. It might not make sense that putting your baby down at 7 instead of 8 or 9 will get him to sleep longer, but by god it does. I'm gonna share all of my tips on getting your babes to be good sleepers. But first I wanted to talk about infant reflux -- our experience with it and what has worked for us in dealing with it -- because I know many of you are also struggling with it. And it's just beyond the pits. So head to the blog tomorrow to read that post and I promise to get the sleep one up soon. I feel like I could write a whole book on it at this point. Maybe I should write a whole book on it... 🤔 Also, This picture of Quincy from his nap today is totally distracting me from getting any work done at all. Because those cheeks and lips are all I can handle right now  #quincyrhys
       Took the littles to @lacma to wear them out, but I think this one wore me out instead  #calvins2ndyear #OLDsfaveplacesinLA #lacma  I slay (my momma) #quincyrhys