• {Inspiration Board} O’ Christmas Tree

{palette} bark brown, winter white, pine green
    {inspiration} a winter wedding inspired by the classic, simple Christmas tree.  Not the overly decorated, colored lights, big bulbs tree.  Just a pine tree, plain, simple, and chic.
    {great details} brown herringbone fabric adds texture and pattern around the bouquet, pinecone escort cards and bout tie the details together without overdoing it, and aisle decor of only bark and candles is fantastic and easy.
    {photo credits, clockwise} escort cards from Jamee Photography via Style Me Pretty, bout from Brion Hopkins via Southern Weddings Mag, cake from Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty, bride from Henry & Masci via Style Me Pretty, trees from Pottery Barn via the Perfect Palette, birch ceremony decor via Martha Stewart Weddings, bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings

1. Posted Dec 12 at 9:38 am | Permalink

Love that fur, cute and simple I love it all:-) great job!

2. Posted Dec 12 at 10:05 am | Permalink

loving this palette!

3. Posted Dec 12 at 2:24 pm | Permalink

Such a beautiful inspiration board!

4. Posted Dec 12 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

Beautiful board! Love Christmas time!

5. Posted Dec 12 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

such a beautiful board for christmas!!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

The cake is gorgeous and it looks very yummy!!!

Wholesale Flowers Co

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • George Street Photo & Video
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Came home to the best surprise ever (my favorite pizza ever) courtesy of the best momma ever. In a couple days it will be 10 years since I moved from Chicago to LA and in all of that time I have never ordered one of these to be shipped to me, even though I wanted to a million times. And I haven't been to Chicago for 3 years (which is way too long to be apart!) so I'm really really excited to dig in to this beauty. Where my Giordannos lovers at?
       Caught a glimpse of my reflection today and I was like "whoa, that can't be me." But it is. #37weeks (almost 38). No hiding this Waldo.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale