• {Real Wedding} Sara + Reno: Winter Whistler Wedding (say that three times fast)

I was searching and scouring the internet for a fabulous wedding to post today as my send off for a week off (well, not OFF but revisiting the most popular posts of 2011 to give me a little break with the fam).  This one knocked my socks off, and Erin Hearts Court was kind enough to allow me to share it with you.  I’ve been a huge fan of Erin Hearts Court for a while, and this wedding is a perfect example of why.

The snow, the color palette, the fur, the bride’s hair…it is all so perfectly lovely!  Maybe it is because I live in LA and don’t suffer in the cold, but there is something so romantic to me about a snowy winter wedding!  You can also see the slideshow done by Erin Hearts Court here.
    So if you want to relive the best posts of 2011 come back and see the recap starting tomorrow.  I’ll be back after the holiday.  And don’t forget, to celebrate my two year blogaversary and a REALLY BIG announcement I’ll be making in the new year, I’ve got a week of great giveaways lined up for the first week in January.  Come back and win some awesome stuff y’all!
    Are you a winter wedding bride?  Or did you get married on a hot August day (like I did) and like to romanticize about a pretty winter wedding?  I’d love to hear about your dream winter wedding in the comments section.  And congrats to any Christmas brides getting married this weekend!  And a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, wonderful holiday season to you all.
    xx

1. Posted Dec 21 at 8:03 am | Permalink

I’m biased since I was a winter Bride but I adore winter weddings! This one is quite beautiful. Happy Holidays~

2. Posted Dec 21 at 9:02 am | Permalink

Also a winter bride 🙂 Love love love this! The photos are gorgeous and the color palette is fantastic. I love deep purples for winter weddings.

3. Posted Dec 21 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

So pretty! I’ve been seeing fur everywhere lately, and I just love it! (Faux, of course 😉

4. Posted Dec 21 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

Absolutely stunning! I love winter weddings!

5. Posted Dec 21 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

You knocked my socks off too ~ such a stunning wedding and fabulous photography!

6. Posted Dec 21 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Stunning! This is winter perfection. Gorgeous couple, amazing backdrop….love it.

7. Posted Dec 21 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

I have a soft spot for the photography of Erin Hearts Court. Always such touching, beautiful work, right Chandra? Love love lovitty love.

8. Posted Dec 22 at 7:29 am | Permalink

Never thought of purple as a winter color. This wedding is a great example of thinking outside the box. Beautiful bride!

9. Posted Dec 23 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

ok the bouquet is gorgeous!! her make up is gorgeous…though the blue eyes totally help…the centerpieces are gorgeous, the scenary is gorgeous….this is beautiful!

Wholesale Flowers Co

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Sleepless nights, sibling fights, tantrums and meltdowns and tears. But these are the days, going by in a haze, that I'll miss when I'm late in my years. #peptalkformyself #battlefieldmotherhood #sendacaffieneIVdrip #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin  This week has been straight up ROUGH. Charlie has been home sick from camp, Quincy is sleeping his worst ever, Calvin had a toddler meltdown at the museum today the likes of which I have never seen, it is 9 million degrees, and I have so much work piling up I feel like I'm being swallowed up in quicksand. But today at the park Quincy took a mini nap in the stroller, the big boys played on their own without fighting or needing me to intervene for 10 whole minutes while I sat alone on a blanket. It was glorious. #battlefieldmotherhood #summer
       He's got me wrapped around one of those blurry little fingers and he knows it. It's the dimp that slays me.  #quincysweekbyweek #26weeks  Life with these boys is an adventure of mammoth proportions  (see what I did there #ivegotpuns) #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin