• {Real Wedding} Sara + Reno: Winter Whistler Wedding (say that three times fast)

I was searching and scouring the internet for a fabulous wedding to post today as my send off for a week off (well, not OFF but revisiting the most popular posts of 2011 to give me a little break with the fam).  This one knocked my socks off, and Erin Hearts Court was kind enough to allow me to share it with you.  I’ve been a huge fan of Erin Hearts Court for a while, and this wedding is a perfect example of why.

The snow, the color palette, the fur, the bride’s hair…it is all so perfectly lovely!  Maybe it is because I live in LA and don’t suffer in the cold, but there is something so romantic to me about a snowy winter wedding!  You can also see the slideshow done by Erin Hearts Court here.
    So if you want to relive the best posts of 2011 come back and see the recap starting tomorrow.  I’ll be back after the holiday.  And don’t forget, to celebrate my two year blogaversary and a REALLY BIG announcement I’ll be making in the new year, I’ve got a week of great giveaways lined up for the first week in January.  Come back and win some awesome stuff y’all!
    Are you a winter wedding bride?  Or did you get married on a hot August day (like I did) and like to romanticize about a pretty winter wedding?  I’d love to hear about your dream winter wedding in the comments section.  And congrats to any Christmas brides getting married this weekend!  And a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, wonderful holiday season to you all.
    xx

1. Posted Dec 21 at 8:03 am | Permalink

I’m biased since I was a winter Bride but I adore winter weddings! This one is quite beautiful. Happy Holidays~

2. Posted Dec 21 at 9:02 am | Permalink

Also a winter bride 🙂 Love love love this! The photos are gorgeous and the color palette is fantastic. I love deep purples for winter weddings.

3. Posted Dec 21 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

So pretty! I’ve been seeing fur everywhere lately, and I just love it! (Faux, of course 😉

4. Posted Dec 21 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

Absolutely stunning! I love winter weddings!

5. Posted Dec 21 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

You knocked my socks off too ~ such a stunning wedding and fabulous photography!

6. Posted Dec 21 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Stunning! This is winter perfection. Gorgeous couple, amazing backdrop….love it.

7. Posted Dec 21 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

I have a soft spot for the photography of Erin Hearts Court. Always such touching, beautiful work, right Chandra? Love love lovitty love.

8. Posted Dec 22 at 7:29 am | Permalink

Never thought of purple as a winter color. This wedding is a great example of thinking outside the box. Beautiful bride!

9. Posted Dec 23 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

ok the bouquet is gorgeous!! her make up is gorgeous…though the blue eyes totally help…the centerpieces are gorgeous, the scenary is gorgeous….this is beautiful!

Wholesale Flowers Co

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  First pumpkin rolls of the season  I tried to make them in the shape of hearts like my mom does but Charlie said they look like pumpkins without stems and all I can see are boobs  #autumnhappylist  Watching these three interact with each other over breakfast makes me flash forward to seeing them doing the same thing as big boys and teenagers and it makes me smile and shed a little tear at the same time. And then I think about how much cereal and milk I'm gonna have to buy  #thefredrickboys #lifewithboys
       Quincy and I went to the #redCARpetsafety event today, which raises awareness for baby safety. Saw friends @uppababy @munchkin @ergobaby @babyganics & made some new ones like @thestep2company @showmeyourmumu as well. Quincy was making eyes at all the ladies, but he flirted the biggest with Caila with the good hair (which should totally be her hashtag). And all the new moms and moms-to-be were asking about this sling @mywildbird! Which made me think of a good #momtip: Taking Quincy on the go is so much easier thanks to babywearing and that @loyal_hana jumpsuit -- the hidden zippers make it so easy to nurse Quincy while wearing him in the sling. No one even knows I'm breastfeeding! Makes it so much easier to go places, especially with other little ones. I did a whole post on ohlovelyday.com about breastfeeding while babywearing if you want more tips! #OLDfavefinds #quincyrhys #babywearing #normalizebreastfeeding  If I got to take two naps a day I'd be this happy too.  And for all of you who have asked me about this playmat, I blogged all about it today -- link in profile. #OLDfavefinds #quincyrhys