• {Real Wedding} Sara + Reno: Winter Whistler Wedding (say that three times fast)

I was searching and scouring the internet for a fabulous wedding to post today as my send off for a week off (well, not OFF but revisiting the most popular posts of 2011 to give me a little break with the fam).  This one knocked my socks off, and Erin Hearts Court was kind enough to allow me to share it with you.  I’ve been a huge fan of Erin Hearts Court for a while, and this wedding is a perfect example of why.

The snow, the color palette, the fur, the bride’s hair…it is all so perfectly lovely!  Maybe it is because I live in LA and don’t suffer in the cold, but there is something so romantic to me about a snowy winter wedding!  You can also see the slideshow done by Erin Hearts Court here.
    So if you want to relive the best posts of 2011 come back and see the recap starting tomorrow.  I’ll be back after the holiday.  And don’t forget, to celebrate my two year blogaversary and a REALLY BIG announcement I’ll be making in the new year, I’ve got a week of great giveaways lined up for the first week in January.  Come back and win some awesome stuff y’all!
    Are you a winter wedding bride?  Or did you get married on a hot August day (like I did) and like to romanticize about a pretty winter wedding?  I’d love to hear about your dream winter wedding in the comments section.  And congrats to any Christmas brides getting married this weekend!  And a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, wonderful holiday season to you all.
    xx

1. Posted Dec 21 at 8:03 am | Permalink

I’m biased since I was a winter Bride but I adore winter weddings! This one is quite beautiful. Happy Holidays~

2. Posted Dec 21 at 9:02 am | Permalink

Also a winter bride 🙂 Love love love this! The photos are gorgeous and the color palette is fantastic. I love deep purples for winter weddings.

3. Posted Dec 21 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

So pretty! I’ve been seeing fur everywhere lately, and I just love it! (Faux, of course 😉

4. Posted Dec 21 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

Absolutely stunning! I love winter weddings!

5. Posted Dec 21 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

You knocked my socks off too ~ such a stunning wedding and fabulous photography!

6. Posted Dec 21 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Stunning! This is winter perfection. Gorgeous couple, amazing backdrop….love it.

7. Posted Dec 21 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

I have a soft spot for the photography of Erin Hearts Court. Always such touching, beautiful work, right Chandra? Love love lovitty love.

8. Posted Dec 22 at 7:29 am | Permalink

Never thought of purple as a winter color. This wedding is a great example of thinking outside the box. Beautiful bride!

9. Posted Dec 23 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

ok the bouquet is gorgeous!! her make up is gorgeous…though the blue eyes totally help…the centerpieces are gorgeous, the scenary is gorgeous….this is beautiful!

Wholesale Flowers Co

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  7 months old today, but momma won't be taking your 7 month photo today (probably not tomorrow either) because I'm so tired from your sleeping more like a 7 week old than a 7 month old. Did you not get the 3rd baby memo? If you don't give me more sleep soon I'm going to pull a Lindsay Lohan and check myself into a nice facility due to my "exhaustion" (except in my case it really will be exhaustion). Then who will you wake up all night, huh? So can you try and just wake me up once a night? Instead of 3? Deal? DEAL!!!? #seriouslysotired #quincyrhys  Mama said there'd be days like this... Just not 200 of them in a row  good thing the company's cute. Also, currently loving this playmat from @lollalandusa - it's big and soft and cleans easily. And now we can practice sitting without worrying about head bumps when he falls over  #quincyrhys #OLDfavefinds
       I can hardly believe Quincy was ever this tiny. And now he's 7 months tomorrow. Since we are out of the infant baby gear/clothing phase, I'm selling it all at a deep discount now at @ohlovelydaysale (including this playmat!) and more this weekend if you are local. See the flyer a few posts back and head to my sale feed. Tag your expecting friends or the mom's of new babes that are in So Cal! #OLDsamplesale  Got one little corner of the boys' soon-to-be-shared bedroom done today. Once the bunkbeds arrive I may totally rearrange things but for now I'm loving this @thelandofnod table for reading, doing puzzles, and there is a hidden bin underneath where I have a Lego topper hidden so we can make it a Lego table too. And store those puzzles with all of the little pieces that drive me insane  Can't wait to finish and share more of this room (and move Cal in so I can move Quincy into the nursery and maybe get a little more sleep!) You can see the design process and inspiration that I did with the design services team from The Land of Nod on the blog as well (link in profile). #projectsharedboysbedroom #calvins3rdyear