• {Inspiration Board} A Modern Neon Wedding

{palette} neons + neutrals
    {inspiration} If you’re a modern girl or a color-lover, this board’s for you.  Neon is going to be big 2012, and there are lots of ways you can incorporate it in your wedding.  Loving that dip dyed flatware and the neon invitation.  If you don’t like an all-neon palette, just use little touches of it complemented with a neutral color.  It is vibrant, fun, and perfect for spring & summer!
    After I already made this board, I found this photo, which I had to include in this post:
    So what do you think of neon?  Love it or not a fan?  How would you use it?
    {board photo credits: concept by Vane Broussard of Brooklyn Bride & Jenny Ebert photographed the photos at top left (cake) and bottom right (table setting) via Design Sponge, dress by Christian Siriano via Style.com, decor photo from Simplemente branco & Pinga Amor via Somewhere Splendid, eyeliner via vanity gossip, wedding invitation by Ladyfingers Letterpress via Oh So Beautiful Paper, flatware via Note to Sarah, neon twine DIY by A Girl Who Makes, flowers by Sania Pell}

1. Posted Jan 23 at 8:50 am | Permalink

I don’t think I would ever use neon but I’d love to see a neon wedding. I love that neon wedding invitations!

2. Posted Jan 23 at 9:37 am | Permalink

Neon can be super fun! Love this.

3. Posted Jan 23 at 11:34 am | Permalink

neon isn’t quite my thing – but I do think it’s perfect for bridal showers, especially if in a garden in the summer. I’m loving that cake and invitation you found.

4. Posted Jan 23 at 11:56 am | Permalink

LOVE the neon touches! There are definitely ways to do neon right without overdoing it. My favorite is flatware

5. Posted Jan 23 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

I love the flatware in neon and those letter pressed invites! So fun and quirky!:)

6. Posted Jan 23 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

Love that neon is hitting this wedding season!! This board is so fun!

7. Posted Jan 23 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

Oooooo how FUN is this?!?! Love it for a modern wedding!!

8. Posted Jan 23 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

i think with the right spunky fun bride this could be great!

9. Posted Jan 27 at 3:01 am | Permalink

Loving the neon explosion we’ve been seeing lately.

10. Posted Jan 27 at 8:07 am | Permalink

I love how happy and bright these neon colors are! Very fun and festive!

11. Posted Feb 28 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

This made my day! LOVE these colors! :)

12. Posted Feb 28 at 3:04 pm | Permalink

omigAAAAAHHHHHH i am a lover of neon anything. used in small amounts, on neutral backgrounds, just makes it absolutely KILLER. love the collage! and as always, love your taste lady!

13. Posted Jul 19 at 2:43 am | Permalink

Lovely post! I love the table decoration, it is so fun and colorful. Thanks for sharing!

14. Posted May 11 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

Wow, this is something that you don’t see every day :)

I would like to see more photos because it looks amazing when you mix those colors up

• Topics

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

Family Photoshoot Wardrobe Staples

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

That little finger hand hold kills me  #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin And a huge thanks for all of the encouragement left on my last post. You guys are the best community of cheerleaders ever! I woke up to it this morning and read it all day and it felt like a big hug. You da best. xo
       For most of this pregnancy I've either been in a bit of denial (if that's the right word for when you weren't trying and were in total shock because baby two was much harder to conceive and it felt like you were just pregnant like a few months ago - because you were - and you just can't wrap your brain around it) or so busy with the other two that I've forgotten about being pregnant altogether. I've been lucky to have had an easy one this time too. So lately when I'm suddenly out of breath or experience a swift rib kick, or am unable to tie my shoes or feeling moody/teary/exhausted/uncomfortable/large-and-in-charge (all of the above), I'm a little thrown off. Like, "hmmmm why am I so effing tired?" "Why can't I get up from a sitting position?" "Why am I crying over a cookie!?" Tonight I caught my reflection as I was rubbing belly oil all over my stretching stomach and really saw myself. And I remembered: I'm growing a human. While caring for two other little humans. And I blinked and suddenly I'm 30 weeks. My body is home to another baby boy. Another son that I'm going to fall in love with and who will look at me like only two other people in the world do or can. Who will think I'm the greatest. Who will need me for pretty much everything for quite a while, and just when I need him to need me less, he will and it will be bittersweet. Who is going to have two of the best brothers ever. I've been so scared about having a third so quickly that I've hardly taken the time to relish in this pregnancy - very likely my last. I'm starting to think of all of the good things that are coming our way instead of being scared of the unknowns and the "holy shit three boys 5 and under and two only 17 months apart!" So I'm going to try to enjoy these last 8-10 weeks as much as possible. If that means more pie, foot rubs, and naps, so be it. Cause you know momma ain't gettin' any of those once this pregnancy is done  And if you are or know a momma of three, mom of multiple boys, or mom to two that are 17-18 months apart that would have great advice, tips, or encouragement, or just great feeds to follow, please let me know/share/tag them below. xx
    •   Come Pin With Me