• {Inspiration Board} A Modern Neon Wedding

{palette} neons + neutrals
    {inspiration} If you’re a modern girl or a color-lover, this board’s for you.  Neon is going to be big 2012, and there are lots of ways you can incorporate it in your wedding.  Loving that dip dyed flatware and the neon invitation.  If you don’t like an all-neon palette, just use little touches of it complemented with a neutral color.  It is vibrant, fun, and perfect for spring & summer!
    After I already made this board, I found this photo, which I had to include in this post:
    So what do you think of neon?  Love it or not a fan?  How would you use it?
    {board photo credits: concept by Vane Broussard of Brooklyn Bride & Jenny Ebert photographed the photos at top left (cake) and bottom right (table setting) via Design Sponge, dress by Christian Siriano via Style.com, decor photo from Simplemente branco & Pinga Amor via Somewhere Splendid, eyeliner via vanity gossip, wedding invitation by Ladyfingers Letterpress via Oh So Beautiful Paper, flatware via Note to Sarah, neon twine DIY by A Girl Who Makes, flowers by Sania Pell}

1. Posted Jan 23 at 8:50 am | Permalink

I don’t think I would ever use neon but I’d love to see a neon wedding. I love that neon wedding invitations!

2. Posted Jan 23 at 9:37 am | Permalink

Neon can be super fun! Love this.

3. Posted Jan 23 at 11:34 am | Permalink

neon isn’t quite my thing – but I do think it’s perfect for bridal showers, especially if in a garden in the summer. I’m loving that cake and invitation you found.

4. Posted Jan 23 at 11:56 am | Permalink

LOVE the neon touches! There are definitely ways to do neon right without overdoing it. My favorite is flatware

5. Posted Jan 23 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

I love the flatware in neon and those letter pressed invites! So fun and quirky!:)

6. Posted Jan 23 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

Love that neon is hitting this wedding season!! This board is so fun!

7. Posted Jan 23 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

Oooooo how FUN is this?!?! Love it for a modern wedding!!

8. Posted Jan 23 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

i think with the right spunky fun bride this could be great!

9. Posted Jan 27 at 3:01 am | Permalink

Loving the neon explosion we’ve been seeing lately.

10. Posted Jan 27 at 8:07 am | Permalink

I love how happy and bright these neon colors are! Very fun and festive!

11. Posted Feb 28 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

This made my day! LOVE these colors! 🙂

12. Posted Feb 28 at 3:04 pm | Permalink

omigAAAAAHHHHHH i am a lover of neon anything. used in small amounts, on neutral backgrounds, just makes it absolutely KILLER. love the collage! and as always, love your taste lady!

13. Posted Jul 19 at 2:43 am | Permalink

Lovely post! I love the table decoration, it is so fun and colorful. Thanks for sharing!

14. Posted May 11 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

Wow, this is something that you don’t see every day 🙂

I would like to see more photos because it looks amazing when you mix those colors up

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Apparently you wanted to sleep in your own room as well, because last night your brothers bunked up and you got the nursery all to yourself and slept like a champ. 7:30-3:30, quick feeding, then up at 6:30. Which means I got my first real night's sleep in 7 months. Encore encore!!!  #quincyrhys quincysmilestones  I can hardly believe Quincy was ever this tiny. And now he's 7 months tomorrow. Since we are out of the infant baby gear/clothing phase, I'm selling it all at a deep discount now at @ohlovelydaysale (including this playmat!) and more this weekend if you are local. See the flyer a few posts back and head to my sale feed. Tag your expecting friends or the mom's of new babes that are in So Cal! #OLDsamplesale
       7 months old today, but momma won't be taking your 7 month photo today (probably not tomorrow either) because I'm so tired from your sleeping more like a 7 week old than a 7 month old. Did you not get the 3rd baby memo? If you don't give me more sleep soon I'm going to pull a Lindsay Lohan and check myself into a nice facility due to my "exhaustion" (except in my case it really will be exhaustion). Then who will you wake up all night, huh? So can you try and just wake me up once a night? Instead of 3? Deal? DEAL!!!? #seriouslysotired #quincyrhys  Mama said there'd be days like this... Just not 200 of them in a row  good thing the company's cute. Also, currently loving this playmat from @lollalandusa - it's big and soft and cleans easily. And now we can practice sitting without worrying about head bumps when he falls over  #quincyrhys #OLDfavefinds