• Rustic Autumn Barn Wedding

This wedding has so many things I love: mason jars, gorgeous florals, cool bridal shoes, fantastic rustic details, a barn, and some DIY peppered throughout!  So, sit back, drink up the pretty in these gorgeous photos from Jenelle Kappe, and read a little from the bride:
    I wanted my bouquet to look as if I wondered through a field of wildflowers and picked them for the wedding.  Arena’s Florist took my idea and ran with it. They came up with this gorgeous combination of orange Dahlias, Scabiosa, orange and yellow Ranunculus, purple Lisianthus, Coleus leaves, orange Kone flowers, a variety of grasses, thistles, berries and cut lavender.
    We were married on the farm grounds between two large trees. Since we were outdoors, I wanted to create a physical focal point where we would stand with the officiant so I found a 150-year-old wash basin table at an antique barn in Pennsylvania that was perfect.  I also chose old wooden folding chairs for the seating because they had an authentic vintage look to them.  The aisle chairs were decorated with arrangements made of straw grass and berries to incorporate the natural farm feeling.

My friend, Alexis Ames, who is an art director at Showtime Network, designed a map that demonstrated where Michael and I both came from and the journey we took to meet in New York. It was displayed near the front of the barn where people walked in so they could learn more about us as a couple.
    At each table there was a centerpiece made up of one mason jar and an antique soda pop bottle.  We used all the same flowers in my bouquet but added in Sandersonia, Solosia and Cock’s Comb as well. I loved that no two centerpieces were alike.

Before the dancing started, we had a few live performances.  My father and my Uncle Tom performed The Beatles’ “Rocky Raccoon” for everyone, which was a song my dad would sing me to sleep with when I was little.  The crowd went crazy when they finished so they encored with “With a Little Help From My Friends.” They really brought down the house and it meant so much to us.

How much do you love those florals at the ceremony and reception!?  And that boutonniere and bouquet are perfect for a fall wedding, and my current favorites.  And that the bride’s dad sang the same song he sang her to sleep with brought tears to my eyes.  Plus, on top of all the pretty, the couple donated all of the leftover food to the local Ronald McDonald House.  Pretty, and charitable!  So I guess it is pretty safe to say I’m officially in love with this wedding!
    So do you love this rustic wedding as much as I do?  If so, come back tomorrow because I’m featuring this couple’s anniversary NYC shoot and it is rainy, romantic, and sexy!  Seriously, come back tomorrow!!
    {Vendors: Photographer: Jenelle Kappe Photography via Two Bright Lights / Bride’s Attire: Gown by Saja, Miz Mooz shoes and floral headpiece by BlumeBloom / Groom’s Attire: Paul Smith / Flowers: Arena’s Florist / Cupcakes: Sugar Mountain Bake Shoppe / Venue: Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast in Victor, New York}

1. Posted Feb 8 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

Oh wow. I think I’m in love!

2. Posted Feb 9 at 8:20 am | Permalink

These photos tell a beautiful story – what fantastic surroundings – great choices !

3. Posted Feb 11 at 7:08 am | Permalink

The images are stunning, just love her green shoes and the fact its in a barn. So different and pretty

4. Posted Apr 26 at 3:41 am | Permalink

That was so sweet. Congratulation guys. I am so happy for you.

5. Posted Mar 8 at 3:55 am | Permalink

The information you shared through your post is functional. I admire your work. Wish you all the luck for all your blogging efforts.

6. Posted Apr 24 at 2:07 am | Permalink

E cigarette Brands – alternatively Rather is merely among
      those the dangerous after impacts are too big to disregard.

7. Posted Dec 3 at 1:32 am | Permalink

It entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

8. Posted Jan 10 at 4:58 am | Permalink

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.

•  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨  And just like that, summer is back  Take me back to the fall weather of two days ago! Also, take me back to when this kid slept past 5 am and took naps. For a week now, between 4:30-5:30 am this kid climbs up on our bed over top of me and proceeds to squrim, poke, and annoy me till I get up. Quincy's sleeping till 6 or later FINALLY and now Calvin is waking me up!? And he refused to nap today (again) too. Seriously you guys, he's killin' me. He looks real cute in rain gear but if he does it again tonight he's headed to toddler military school. #sotiredineedanewwordfortired #calvins3rdyear #battlefieldmotherhood
       You know what is a great motivator? Not wanting to be outdone by your big bro. Cause look who's pulling himself up, so he can keep up  #quincysmilestones #calvinandquincy #lawdhelpme #charlieandcalsroomredo  There were very few baby things I hadn't yet tried by the time I had Quincy but I hadn't really used a sling before. I got my first sling when I was still pregnant with Q and tried it with Calvin, but once Cal was walking he never wanted to be carried. He's far too busy for all that. So Quincy is the first baby I've used a sling with, and I feel like I really missed out with the other two. I had and loved other carriers with them (and still do) but there is just something about the sling that is magical and it is my carrier of choice right now. It is convenient (you can keep it threaded and just throw it on), it is cozy, it doesn't tightly wrap behind my back which always makes me sweaty, and I can nurse while Quincy is in it which has been a lifesaver. I'm actually nursing him in this photo! I'm sharing photos from our recent visit to the pumpkin patch and how I got to do all the things with my family while wearing Quincy in the sling because I didn't have to stay with him in the stroller or go find a place to nurse him. He chilled, ate, and napped in my sling. And because I love it so much I'm teaming up with @mywildbird to give one reader a sling of their choice! Head to my blog to enter (link in profile) and tell your friends  #OLDfavefinds #babywearing #mywildbird #giveaway #fredrickfamfallfun