• {Real Wedding} Georgia & Brian: Intimate and Lovely DIY Wedding

This wedding was DIY (including the florals!) from head to toe, if a wedding has a head and a toe.  And it proves that rain doesn’t ruin your wedding day.  In fact, it could make it better!  Pretty pink peonies, a pink and purple palette, sparkly Toms, fantastic vintage elements, mismatched bridesmaids, mason jar beverage glasses, the bride’s cardigan…I just love so many things about this wedding.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!

From the very talented photographer, Athena Blude’ Photography:

It ended up lightly raining, but the bride was determined to not move their outdoor ceremony where guests met at a farm, walked through suspended doors and sat on haystacks. It was an incredibly intimate and touching ceremony with only family in attendance. Afterwards, the reception was moved to a quaint club, where every piece of square footage was decorated with thoughtful and creative DIY details. All of which, the bride and groom had help with from their immediate family. It was such sweet and lovely wedding full of inspiration.

This wedding makes me wish it had rained for my wedding.  How nuts is that?  THAT is how much I love this wedding.  Props and congrats to the happy couple!

{Vendors} Photographer:  Athena Bludé Photography via Two Bright LightsMakeup Artist:  Andrea Marano / Bakery:  The Sweet Spot / Event Venue:  The Washington Club

1. Posted Feb 15 at 9:19 am | Permalink

Oh so pretty! My favorite detail is the silver sparkle Toms 🙂

2. Posted Feb 15 at 9:44 am | Permalink

So honored + excited to have my work featured on your blog. Thank you for the post! xo

3. Posted Feb 15 at 10:11 am | Permalink

Absolutely lovely!!! Good for you.

4. Posted Feb 15 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

my gosh what cool details–where WAS that?!

5. Posted Feb 15 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous, this wedding is right up my style alley.

6. Posted Feb 15 at 3:49 pm | Permalink

love all the details in this wedding and the bride’s style is priceless.

7. Posted Feb 15 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Athena, you did such a great job!! Thank you for the Makeup credit! What a cool wedding to photograph!

8. Posted Feb 15 at 6:04 pm | Permalink

the wedding is perfect. love it

9. Posted Feb 16 at 9:51 am | Permalink

I HAVE to ask where the dress is from. It is beautiful!!

10. Posted Feb 17 at 5:18 am | Permalink

This is gorgeous, I love it!

11. Posted Feb 19 at 5:35 am | Permalink

A wedding that includes a reading from Dr. Seuss has got to be FUN!!!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Picking up Charlie just got a whole lot easier for me (and a whole lot pokey-er for Quincy ) thanks to our new @uppababy G-Link  #thefredrickboys  The snuggle is real. #quincyrhys
       I'm running on little sleep and it's way too hot for coffee. Sugar it is! #wishitwaswineoclock  My office today. Guess how productive I was?  #thirdkidoutofframe #workfromhomemomlife