Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 99 in /home/ohlove5/public_html/ohlovelyday.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.photon.php on line 345

• {Inspiration Board} Modern Patterned Blues + Kelly Green

{Inspiration} By including horizontal, vertical, and diagonal stripes, and a bit of chevron, you give a modern twist to the classic summer wedding!

{Palette} Navy, Cobalt, Aqua, and Kelly Green, and white of course!

This is one of my favorite boards that I have made.  It is fresh, classic, modern, with little touches of rustic vintage chic (which is me!).  I really really REALLY wish someone would use this board to plan their wedding.  I think it would be oh so FAB!  And how much do you love that bridesmaid dress in the bottom right corner?  I’m obsessed with it and that chevron cake!  What about you?

{credits} bout by Shannon Kelley Photography via Every Last Detail, mint julips by Justin Demutiis via Southern Weddings, chevron cake by cocoa & fig, photo by Jeff loves Jessica via Style Me Pretty, bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings, blue shoes by Jenny Evelyn Photography via Oh Lovely Day , program by Heather Parker Photography via Oh Lovely Day, mason jar drinks via Oh Lovely Day from Donna Hay, invite by Brian Hurst, bouquet by studio 28 via Style Me Pretty, bridesmaid bouquet by Honey of a Thousand Flowers, photo by Jaquelynn

1. Posted May 3 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

i see quite a lot of navy around this year – it could be the colour scheme to go for

2. Posted May 4 at 12:25 am | Permalink

I love this colour scheme – looks like a great wedding

3. Posted May 4 at 9:20 am | Permalink

This inspiration board screams summer and I love it! Love the colors, patters, and modern yet vintage feel! The combinations are great, thanks for sharing!

4. Posted May 5 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

Lovely color palette. Reminds me of summer!

5. Posted May 6 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing Alexa’s navy blue wedding programs as seen on the grass from their Crane Estate at Castle Hill Ipswich wedding near Boston. It was a very nautical wedding and the navy blue worked well with the lush green surroundings!

6. Posted May 7 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

The blue wedding shoes are lovely, and the cake, it’s fantastic! Blue and green is among the best complimenting colors for wedding themes. Personally, this idea is one of the best.

7. Posted Oct 11 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

I wish I had thought of the blue wedding shoes. They would have matched my wedding jewelry and my blue sapphire engagement ring perfectly.

8. Posted Feb 20 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job.
      I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
      I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Ice Cube = it's Friday! Cause, FRIDAY. duh. #byefelicia #optimist #quincyrhys  THREE MONTHS OLD (and two days)! Wow. I cannot believe it. You might be the smiley-est baby I've ever met, which is saying a lot considering how miz you were your first few weeks of life. You are doing so much better with your reflux (thank you Prevacid!) and can finally lay flat, don't scream in your infant seat, and mostly tolerate the bath. You still freak out a little when I try to take you places, but staying home for three months will do that to ya. We're slowly venturing out, taking walks, and getting a bit more social. You still love to nurse and be worn but you also love being put in your bouncer and on your playmat/gym. You are babbling like crazy, laughing, smiling at your brothers a lot (even Calvin, even when he's a little rough with his love). They both love you so much and think you are so cute. Tonight Charlie said "Quincy, how cute are you!? No, seriously, HOW CUTE ARE YOU!?" You weigh a whopping 15 pounds (your brothers were only 13.5 at 4 months!) You have so many rolls I have to make sure you aren't hiding food or growing a garden in them. And you have sweaty feet! It's so weird. Your night sleep is not bad but not amazing - you sleep from 7:30 or 8 pm till 1:30 or 2 am, eat, and then go back to sleep but lately are waking up every 1.5-2 hrs after that even though you don't seem to be hungry. You still sleep in the rock-n-play so I'm hoping to get you in your bassinet soon since your reflux is improving. Calvin was sleeping 10-12 straight hours already. But you take great naps - one 3 hour nap in the morning and usually a 2 hr nap in the afternoon. You're pretty dependable that way, and for the record both of your brothers struggled with naps for a while. I'd rather have more night sleep but I'll take what I can get. You've discovered your hands and are trying to suck your thumb/fist. When you cry, you really cry. Like full on wailing or no crying at all. And you have white duck fluff sticking up all over your head. I love how you stretch and pucker your lips when I take you out of the swaddle and how when you first wake up and focus your eyes on me you greet me with the biggest smile ever. Every single time.  #quincysmonthbymonth
       The windows are open and a breeze is blowing in the smell of the night blooming jasmine outside. Calvin is napping. Quincy is nursing. Chili is cooking. I got decent sleep last night and had a productive morning. We have family plans with friends this evening. The wine is chilling. I got these flowers from Trader Joes for $7 and the ranunculus are the prettiest yellow. They reminded me of someone which reminded me to stop and appreciate every single thing I just listed and more. Every giggle, every smile, every breath, every cuddle. Every quiet moment. Every loud moment. Every single moment. Everything.  Neighborhood strollin' with 2 of ma 3 homies #calvinandquincy