Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 99 in /home/ohlove5/public_html/ohlovelyday.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.photon.php on line 285
  • {Inspiration Board} Modern Patterned Blues + Kelly Green

{Inspiration} By including horizontal, vertical, and diagonal stripes, and a bit of chevron, you give a modern twist to the classic summer wedding!

{Palette} Navy, Cobalt, Aqua, and Kelly Green, and white of course!

This is one of my favorite boards that I have made.  It is fresh, classic, modern, with little touches of rustic vintage chic (which is me!).  I really really REALLY wish someone would use this board to plan their wedding.  I think it would be oh so FAB!  And how much do you love that bridesmaid dress in the bottom right corner?  I’m obsessed with it and that chevron cake!  What about you?

{credits} bout by Shannon Kelley Photography via Every Last Detail, mint julips by Justin Demutiis via Southern Weddings, chevron cake by cocoa & fig, photo by Jeff loves Jessica via Style Me Pretty, bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings, blue shoes by Jenny Evelyn Photography via Oh Lovely Day , program by Heather Parker Photography via Oh Lovely Day, mason jar drinks via Oh Lovely Day from Donna Hay, invite by Brian Hurst, bouquet by studio 28 via Style Me Pretty, bridesmaid bouquet by Honey of a Thousand Flowers, photo by Jaquelynn

1. Posted May 3 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

i see quite a lot of navy around this year – it could be the colour scheme to go for

2. Posted May 4 at 12:25 am | Permalink

I love this colour scheme – looks like a great wedding

3. Posted May 4 at 9:20 am | Permalink

This inspiration board screams summer and I love it! Love the colors, patters, and modern yet vintage feel! The combinations are great, thanks for sharing!

4. Posted May 5 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

Lovely color palette. Reminds me of summer!

5. Posted May 6 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing Alexa’s navy blue wedding programs as seen on the grass from their Crane Estate at Castle Hill Ipswich wedding near Boston. It was a very nautical wedding and the navy blue worked well with the lush green surroundings!

6. Posted May 7 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

The blue wedding shoes are lovely, and the cake, it’s fantastic! Blue and green is among the best complimenting colors for wedding themes. Personally, this idea is one of the best.

7. Posted Oct 11 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

I wish I had thought of the blue wedding shoes. They would have matched my wedding jewelry and my blue sapphire engagement ring perfectly.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • George Street Photo & Video
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Current Obsessions

• Shop For Your Honeymoon

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Take care of Mother Earth. We all have to do it together. (PS- that's Charlie in there - and he came out 12 days later! Paint job by my husband for Halloween, 2010)
       Dreamy feminine dress and a modern masculine space - so much inspiration in today's industrial glam shoot from @queryevents & @whitleydaniellephotography (link in profile)
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale