Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 99 in /home/ohlove5/public_html/ohlovelyday.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/class.photon.php on line 336

• {Inspiration Board} Modern Patterned Blues + Kelly Green

{Inspiration} By including horizontal, vertical, and diagonal stripes, and a bit of chevron, you give a modern twist to the classic summer wedding!

{Palette} Navy, Cobalt, Aqua, and Kelly Green, and white of course!

This is one of my favorite boards that I have made.  It is fresh, classic, modern, with little touches of rustic vintage chic (which is me!).  I really really REALLY wish someone would use this board to plan their wedding.  I think it would be oh so FAB!  And how much do you love that bridesmaid dress in the bottom right corner?  I’m obsessed with it and that chevron cake!  What about you?

{credits} bout by Shannon Kelley Photography via Every Last Detail, mint julips by Justin Demutiis via Southern Weddings, chevron cake by cocoa & fig, photo by Jeff loves Jessica via Style Me Pretty, bouquet via Martha Stewart Weddings, blue shoes by Jenny Evelyn Photography via Oh Lovely Day , program by Heather Parker Photography via Oh Lovely Day, mason jar drinks via Oh Lovely Day from Donna Hay, invite by Brian Hurst, bouquet by studio 28 via Style Me Pretty, bridesmaid bouquet by Honey of a Thousand Flowers, photo by Jaquelynn

1. Posted May 3 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

i see quite a lot of navy around this year – it could be the colour scheme to go for

2. Posted May 4 at 12:25 am | Permalink

I love this colour scheme – looks like a great wedding

3. Posted May 4 at 9:20 am | Permalink

This inspiration board screams summer and I love it! Love the colors, patters, and modern yet vintage feel! The combinations are great, thanks for sharing!

4. Posted May 5 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

Lovely color palette. Reminds me of summer!

5. Posted May 6 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing Alexa’s navy blue wedding programs as seen on the grass from their Crane Estate at Castle Hill Ipswich wedding near Boston. It was a very nautical wedding and the navy blue worked well with the lush green surroundings!

6. Posted May 7 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

The blue wedding shoes are lovely, and the cake, it’s fantastic! Blue and green is among the best complimenting colors for wedding themes. Personally, this idea is one of the best.

7. Posted Oct 11 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

I wish I had thought of the blue wedding shoes. They would have matched my wedding jewelry and my blue sapphire engagement ring perfectly.

8. Posted Feb 20 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job.
      I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
      I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

• Topics

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

Getting our morning exercise in at @lacma. Calvin loves to walk the lights. If you missed my post on the blog about it last week, Urban Light is a great place to take your little walkers -- it's clean and empty before #lacma opens. LACMA is probably my favorite spot in the city to take littles of all ages -- lots to do and very well maintained (which is important when you have a kid that likes to pick up and put everything in his mouth). Head to my blog and search LACMA to see more. #OLDsfaveplacesinLA // outfit note: both the romper (summer) and cardi (fall) are from @juneandjanuary and I just got my order from the fall line and everything is darling. I love the soft material, the heathered styles for fall/winter, and the side snap tees, hooded rompers, and October hats are  I just wish I would have ordered more of the pants for Calvin and baby 3. Staple pieces that can be layered and worn for a long time. #whatcalvinwears #juneandjanuary #freshlypicked #calvins2ndyear
       Since I couldn't attend #nybridalweek in person this season, I'll be sharing and regraming some of my favorite looks throughout the week. Love the style of this veil and big bouquet paired with a sweetheart neckline and a bare neck from the @annebargebride show. Regram from @utterlyengaged  by @thekatharris #bridal #bride #wedding #nybfw #nycbfw #bridalmarket
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest