• 8 Comments

1. Posted Jul 1 at 9:11 am | Permalink

You guys are so stinking cute. Thank you for sharing your engagement photos, they are just beautiful! We just did ours the other day (despite the fact that we have been engaged for a year and a half, and the wedding is two months away). Posting on Monday, but was feeling a bit weird about it as well. I figured because our shoot was so rainbow-splattered (like the blog itself) it would be appropriate.

And who knew when you took these photos that just four short years later, the hubs would be shot in the head on cable while flipping the bird. 😉

2. Posted Jul 1 at 11:27 am | Permalink

I love the pictures on the beach. Love the sun!

3. Posted Jul 1 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

This is the cutest shoot ever! You are so beautiful, Chandra 🙂 xo

4. Posted Jul 1 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

What great pictures! I love looking back at my engagement pictures. I still can’t believe so much time has passed since then. We’ve been married for 6 years now, and each time we get into a disagreement, I pull out my engagement pictures. They remind me of the love we share. Then, we are happy again. Best of luck!

5. Posted Jul 1 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

These are great! Yay for posting them 😀 and I’m in love with the plates on the wall shots – superb!

6. Posted Oct 15 at 11:01 am | Permalink

You look gorgeous! I love that you chose two distinctly different parts of your personalities to show off – the glam and the beachy still go well together.

I feel like so many couples think they have to pick a garden location or something really stereotypically pretty, but some of my favorite sessions have been centered around an activity – like a hike, or dinner, etc.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  7 months old today, but momma won't be taking your 7 month photo today (probably not tomorrow either) because I'm so tired from your sleeping more like a 7 week old than a 7 month old. Did you not get the 3rd baby memo? If you don't give me more sleep soon I'm going to pull a Lindsay Lohan and check myself into a nice facility due to my "exhaustion" (except in my case it really will be exhaustion). Then who will you wake up all night, huh? So can you try and just wake me up once a night? Instead of 3? Deal? DEAL!!!? #seriouslysotired #quincyrhys  Mama said there'd be days like this... Just not 200 of them in a row  good thing the company's cute. Also, currently loving this playmat from @lollalandusa - it's big and soft and cleans easily. And now we can practice sitting without worrying about head bumps when he falls over  #quincyrhys #OLDfavefinds
       I can hardly believe Quincy was ever this tiny. And now he's 7 months tomorrow. Since we are out of the infant baby gear/clothing phase, I'm selling it all at a deep discount now at @ohlovelydaysale (including this playmat!) and more this weekend if you are local. See the flyer a few posts back and head to my sale feed. Tag your expecting friends or the mom's of new babes that are in So Cal! #OLDsamplesale  Got one little corner of the boys' soon-to-be-shared bedroom done today. Once the bunkbeds arrive I may totally rearrange things but for now I'm loving this @thelandofnod table for reading, doing puzzles, and there is a hidden bin underneath where I have a Lego topper hidden so we can make it a Lego table too. And store those puzzles with all of the little pieces that drive me insane  Can't wait to finish and share more of this room (and move Cal in so I can move Quincy into the nursery and maybe get a little more sleep!) You can see the design process and inspiration that I did with the design services team from The Land of Nod on the blog as well (link in profile). #projectsharedboysbedroom #calvins3rdyear