• 8 Comments

1. Posted Jul 1 at 9:11 am | Permalink

You guys are so stinking cute. Thank you for sharing your engagement photos, they are just beautiful! We just did ours the other day (despite the fact that we have been engaged for a year and a half, and the wedding is two months away). Posting on Monday, but was feeling a bit weird about it as well. I figured because our shoot was so rainbow-splattered (like the blog itself) it would be appropriate.

And who knew when you took these photos that just four short years later, the hubs would be shot in the head on cable while flipping the bird. ;)

2. Posted Jul 1 at 11:27 am | Permalink

I love the pictures on the beach. Love the sun!

3. Posted Jul 1 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

This is the cutest shoot ever! You are so beautiful, Chandra :) xo

4. Posted Jul 1 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

What great pictures! I love looking back at my engagement pictures. I still can’t believe so much time has passed since then. We’ve been married for 6 years now, and each time we get into a disagreement, I pull out my engagement pictures. They remind me of the love we share. Then, we are happy again. Best of luck!

5. Posted Jul 1 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

These are great! Yay for posting them :-D and I’m in love with the plates on the wall shots – superb!

6. Posted Oct 15 at 11:01 am | Permalink

You look gorgeous! I love that you chose two distinctly different parts of your personalities to show off – the glam and the beachy still go well together.

I feel like so many couples think they have to pick a garden location or something really stereotypically pretty, but some of my favorite sessions have been centered around an activity – like a hike, or dinner, etc.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  I've been longing to take a road trip with my sweetheart, like we did in the old days, BCC (before Charlie & Calvin). So I've been looking through some old travel photos and the ones from our trip from LA to Monterey along the PCH are some of my favorites. One of a million reasons why I love California.
       So proud of my handsome husband - his short film Son Simon (co-starring our son Charlie) is an official selection at the Big Bear Film Festival this weekend and the San Fran film fest next month. He's not just a dilf of disneyland (), he's a super talented actor, writer, and filmmaker. #sonsimon #jonathanfredrick
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale