• 8 Comments

1. Posted Jul 1 at 9:11 am | Permalink

You guys are so stinking cute. Thank you for sharing your engagement photos, they are just beautiful! We just did ours the other day (despite the fact that we have been engaged for a year and a half, and the wedding is two months away). Posting on Monday, but was feeling a bit weird about it as well. I figured because our shoot was so rainbow-splattered (like the blog itself) it would be appropriate.

And who knew when you took these photos that just four short years later, the hubs would be shot in the head on cable while flipping the bird. 😉

2. Posted Jul 1 at 11:27 am | Permalink

I love the pictures on the beach. Love the sun!

3. Posted Jul 1 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

This is the cutest shoot ever! You are so beautiful, Chandra :) xo

4. Posted Jul 1 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

What great pictures! I love looking back at my engagement pictures. I still can’t believe so much time has passed since then. We’ve been married for 6 years now, and each time we get into a disagreement, I pull out my engagement pictures. They remind me of the love we share. Then, we are happy again. Best of luck!

5. Posted Jul 1 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

These are great! Yay for posting them 😀 and I’m in love with the plates on the wall shots – superb!

6. Posted Oct 15 at 11:01 am | Permalink

You look gorgeous! I love that you chose two distinctly different parts of your personalities to show off – the glam and the beachy still go well together.

I feel like so many couples think they have to pick a garden location or something really stereotypically pretty, but some of my favorite sessions have been centered around an activity – like a hike, or dinner, etc.

• Topics

Archives

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

Family Photoshoot Wardrobe Staples

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

Quincy's two week check up and he's back to his birth weight. My pediatrician said we can skip our one month check up "because I'm a pro." I feel like I need that put on a t-shirt. #quincyrhys
       If you're looking for stylish maternity and nursing wear, check out @loyal_hana. The clothes, like this top, have hidden zippers for quick and convenient nursing access! But since you can't see the zippers the clothes work for non-nursing wardrobes too, so you can wear them for years to come. They make great capsule pieces and are worth the investment since they work for pregnancy, postpartum/nursing, and beyond. • • • • #OLDrecs #OLDfaves #OLDgoodiesguide #maternitystyle #nursingwear #wardrobe
    •   Come Pin With Me