• 8 Comments

1. Posted Jul 1 at 9:11 am | Permalink

You guys are so stinking cute. Thank you for sharing your engagement photos, they are just beautiful! We just did ours the other day (despite the fact that we have been engaged for a year and a half, and the wedding is two months away). Posting on Monday, but was feeling a bit weird about it as well. I figured because our shoot was so rainbow-splattered (like the blog itself) it would be appropriate.

And who knew when you took these photos that just four short years later, the hubs would be shot in the head on cable while flipping the bird. 😉

2. Posted Jul 1 at 11:27 am | Permalink

I love the pictures on the beach. Love the sun!

3. Posted Jul 1 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

This is the cutest shoot ever! You are so beautiful, Chandra 🙂 xo

4. Posted Jul 1 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

What great pictures! I love looking back at my engagement pictures. I still can’t believe so much time has passed since then. We’ve been married for 6 years now, and each time we get into a disagreement, I pull out my engagement pictures. They remind me of the love we share. Then, we are happy again. Best of luck!

5. Posted Jul 1 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

These are great! Yay for posting them 😀 and I’m in love with the plates on the wall shots – superb!

6. Posted Oct 15 at 11:01 am | Permalink

You look gorgeous! I love that you chose two distinctly different parts of your personalities to show off – the glam and the beachy still go well together.

I feel like so many couples think they have to pick a garden location or something really stereotypically pretty, but some of my favorite sessions have been centered around an activity – like a hike, or dinner, etc.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  My lil sidekick went with me to the @uppababy #tuneupgearup event in LA today. Did you know that as an UPPAbaby customer you can attend these events to have your stroller checked out and cleaned for FREE!? Mine got a good cleaning and new rear wheels and looks brand new (shared more on snapchat!) They also do product demos in case you're expecting baby #2 or 3 and want to see how the rumbleseat or piggyback board work, or maybe you want to test out the new G-Link (their double umbrella stroller) in person. Plus freebies, raffles, and accessories with purchase. It is such a great event. To see if there is one near you, go to http://tuneup.uppababy.com/schedule/ #quincyrhys  King Quincy in his new throne  / Did a Friday #OLDfavefinds feeding series on Snapchat today, including sharing about this high chair from @4moms_hq and some things from @munchkininc @earthsbest. #quincyrhys #mealtimewithQuincy
       Sometimes when Calvin is really bugging the crap out of Charlie, I explain to him how I understand how it is sometimes hard to have a baby brother and how they can sometimes be annoying. Because I also had a baby brother who used to bug the crap out of me  But look how cute he was! And now he's not annoying at all, so Charlie has that to look forward to.  Happy birthday baby brother.  Last weekend Charlie introduced Calvin to one of his absolute favorite places, @californiasciencecenter. Already looking forward to this weekend's adventures! If you are looking for a place to take your kids this weekend in the area, I posted our favorite places today on the blog - link in profile! Where are your favorite family-friendly spots in LA? #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin #oldsfaveplacesinLA