• 8 Comments

1. Posted Jul 1 at 9:11 am | Permalink

You guys are so stinking cute. Thank you for sharing your engagement photos, they are just beautiful! We just did ours the other day (despite the fact that we have been engaged for a year and a half, and the wedding is two months away). Posting on Monday, but was feeling a bit weird about it as well. I figured because our shoot was so rainbow-splattered (like the blog itself) it would be appropriate.

And who knew when you took these photos that just four short years later, the hubs would be shot in the head on cable while flipping the bird. ;)

2. Posted Jul 1 at 11:27 am | Permalink

I love the pictures on the beach. Love the sun!

3. Posted Jul 1 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

This is the cutest shoot ever! You are so beautiful, Chandra :) xo

4. Posted Jul 1 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

What great pictures! I love looking back at my engagement pictures. I still can’t believe so much time has passed since then. We’ve been married for 6 years now, and each time we get into a disagreement, I pull out my engagement pictures. They remind me of the love we share. Then, we are happy again. Best of luck!

5. Posted Jul 1 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

These are great! Yay for posting them :-D and I’m in love with the plates on the wall shots – superb!

6. Posted Oct 15 at 11:01 am | Permalink

You look gorgeous! I love that you chose two distinctly different parts of your personalities to show off – the glam and the beachy still go well together.

I feel like so many couples think they have to pick a garden location or something really stereotypically pretty, but some of my favorite sessions have been centered around an activity – like a hike, or dinner, etc.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Instead of doing some Christmas decorating like I had planned I'm spending my weekend sick with a sick babe. So instead I'm living vicariously through everyone's Christmasy instagrams - love these paint chip gift tags by @domestikateblog - so simple and cute and basically free. You know I love me a reason to swipe paint chip swatches (or to use the 500 I already swiped for just such an occasion!) I think I'll make these to go on Charlie's teachers' gifts this year.
       Calvin and I caught the cold going around our house and poor buddy is not feeling good. It's been one thing after another lately and just when I feel like I can't handle another thing, Calvin wakes up after only 20 minutes of sleeping in the stroller. And then he gives me a look that reminds me that it's all worth it, it's all temporary, and to just try to smiling through it like he is. Just keep smiling. And sucking out snot with the Nose Frieda.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale