• 8 Comments

1. Posted Jul 1 at 9:11 am | Permalink

You guys are so stinking cute. Thank you for sharing your engagement photos, they are just beautiful! We just did ours the other day (despite the fact that we have been engaged for a year and a half, and the wedding is two months away). Posting on Monday, but was feeling a bit weird about it as well. I figured because our shoot was so rainbow-splattered (like the blog itself) it would be appropriate.

And who knew when you took these photos that just four short years later, the hubs would be shot in the head on cable while flipping the bird. 😉

2. Posted Jul 1 at 11:27 am | Permalink

I love the pictures on the beach. Love the sun!

3. Posted Jul 1 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

This is the cutest shoot ever! You are so beautiful, Chandra 🙂 xo

4. Posted Jul 1 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

What great pictures! I love looking back at my engagement pictures. I still can’t believe so much time has passed since then. We’ve been married for 6 years now, and each time we get into a disagreement, I pull out my engagement pictures. They remind me of the love we share. Then, we are happy again. Best of luck!

5. Posted Jul 1 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

These are great! Yay for posting them 😀 and I’m in love with the plates on the wall shots – superb!

6. Posted Oct 15 at 11:01 am | Permalink

You look gorgeous! I love that you chose two distinctly different parts of your personalities to show off – the glam and the beachy still go well together.

I feel like so many couples think they have to pick a garden location or something really stereotypically pretty, but some of my favorite sessions have been centered around an activity – like a hike, or dinner, etc.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  How we survive kid birthday parties: Ergo + beer FTW. (Quincy's first time in the Ergo and he loooooved it) #quincyrhys #quincysmilestones  Not a bad way to spend a Friday evening  // Also, those new @juneandjanuary hoodie jumpers are  (lots more jazz night over on le snap ) #quincyrhys #whatquincywears #juneandjanuary #champersandbabes
       These two  Also, after I took this I found a very similar pic of Charlie and Calvin from #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin archives - except Charlie is a year younger and Quincy is two months younger than Calvin but even chubbier  (you can find it under #charliecalvinquincyBFFs if you want to see!) #charlieandquincy  First family of five outing: picnic, friends, jazz, champagne, crazy boys. We did it! Thanks for the pic to prove it @jsmithla. #fredrickpartyoffive #OLDsfaveplacesinla