• {Real Wedding} Liberty & Jason: Vintage Country-Chic Wedding

Today’s wedding is right up my alley.  It’s a little bit vintage, a little bit country, and a whole lotta pretty!  Not to mention this bride is wearing the Kate Spade shoes I have been coveting for ages.  So much drool-worthy inspiration here, so get your cup of coffee, get comfortable, and get your pinning finger ready!

vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    I saw a picture of Kevin Costner at his wedding with his bride and they had taken pictures in front of an old fashioned truck. I knew immediately I wanted to intertwine this truck idea into our wedding. At first, our save-the-dates had postage of a red old-fashioned truck that read “Getting’ Hitched!” And my uncle owns a car dealership and he just happened to have a 1950’s red truck! We drove this truck from the ceremony to the reception.
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo | jenny b floral design
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    My bridesmaids and I DIY’d our s’mores favors – they took us about 3 hours to assemble the week of the wedding. The s’mores had a tag on them that said “Thanks S’more.” I also had wood signs engraved with “Jason Loves Liberty S’more” and “Liberty Loves Jason S’more.”
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    {Personal Touches}
    I found a picture of a backyard wedding that had old fashioned lights strung across the yard and really wanted them for our wedding, but found they were very expensive to rent. My dad promised me that we would have the lights because they were very important to me. The week of the wedding my dad, fiancé, and uncle spent a day putting the poles in the ground and hanging the lights from the roof. They made a huge difference in the wedding because the lights brought a sense of romance once the sun went down!
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    vintage country chic wedding from intertwined events | britt rene photo
    Jason and Liberty wanted to incorporate their love for vintage Americana (Jason is in the Army) and the outdoors. Using birchwood, moss, mazanita branches, daisies, rocks and other natural elements, Jason and Liberty created a wedding that was the perfect combination of their two favorite things.
    From Liberty:
    My vision for our wedding was a rustic, country theme. My main goal for the wedding was for guests to really feel like the wedding came from the heart. I wanted guests to see décor and special parts of the wedding and think, “oh my gosh, that’s the cutest thing I have ever seen!” I didn’t have a specific color scheme, but the wedding was made up of champagnes, ivory’s, laces, and a lot of wood!  More than anything I wanted everyone to feel the love that Jason and I share, and I tried to bring that out through the details of our wedding! Everything in our wedding was made possible by our amazing wedding planner, Katie Webb, from Intertwined.
    Did I tell you?  The pretty florals, the fab bridesmaids’ style, the sweet DIY and personal touches, and THOSE SHOES.  I love every single thing.  It was, as the bride hoped, the cutest thing!  Plus I feel like I got a feel of who this couple is through their wedding, which I always think is the ultimate goal – it means you made your wedding YOU.  And such a job well done to all of the vendors involved.  So tell me, what’s your favorite part of this lovely country-chic wedding?
    {Vendors} Design and Coordination: Intertwined Events / Church Ceremony: St. Angela Merici Church / Reception Venue: Private Residence / Photographer: Britt Rene Photo / Stationery: Cherish Paperie / Florals: Jenny B Floral Design / Vintage Rentals: Found / Rentals: Create a Party Rentals / Late Night Snack: In n Out Truck / Bar Company: Heroes Bar & Grill / Catering: Stefanos / Cakes: Susie Cakes / Card Box: DIY by best man/groom’s brother / Stumps for cakes: made by bride’s uncle / Wooden signs, ring bearer box, flower girl box, and guestbook: Etsy / Large photos of the couple displayed at reception: Fullerton Photographics (they made 20×30 posters for us that they mounted to board – way cheaper than canvases!)

1. Posted Oct 3 at 9:58 am | Permalink

This is such a lovely wedding! I love the little details that made the wedding special. So very country chic and darling. I love the “dry bar”…very clever! xo

2. Posted Oct 3 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

That’s my cousin…woo hoo!

3. Posted Oct 3 at 7:15 pm | Permalink

I love the bridesmaids necklaces! I’m going to include it in my Friday Favorites. :)

4. Linda MCGUIRL
      Posted Oct 3 at 7:19 pm | Permalink

This wedding was perfect down to every last detail.

5. Posted Oct 4 at 1:31 am | Permalink

Amazingly beautiful! Kudos to the bride and groom for making such a great beautiful wedding. My wish is that they will be happy forever.

6. Posted Oct 4 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

Loving those bridesmaid dresses! Beautiful color palette.

7. Posted Oct 4 at 5:30 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous wedding. So much attention to detail. Love the fact that the bridesmaids all had a variation of pearls. Congratulations on a fantastic day!

8. Posted Jan 8 at 9:06 am | Permalink

Lovely! I love the bridesmaids and flower girl dresses! Do you know where she got them or what designer they are?

9. Jamie
      Posted May 1 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

Beautiful wedding! I am thinking about making the s’mores as my wedding favor. Do you recall where you purchased the boxes and what size they were?

10. Posted Oct 14 at 7:51 am | Permalink
    11. Nicole English
      Posted Feb 24 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

Is there a website you purchased those necklaces?? They would be perfect for my girls too!
      Thank you!!

12. larenda swann
      Posted Feb 25 at 8:40 am | Permalink

Where did you get the bridesmaid necklaces???

13. Kandice
      Posted Aug 16 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Hi. Love the little boxes for the Smores!! Do you remember where you found them?? Thank you!!

14. Debi
      Posted Sep 15 at 11:26 am | Permalink

I would love to know where you got the boxes for the S’mores too!!! Please share.

• Topics

• Minted Wedding Stationery

Fall Maternity Style

Family Photoshoot Wardrobe Staples

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

Because it is beautiful and perfect for Thanksgiving table inspiration, or just a pretty post to look at over your Thanksgiving holiday, I'm revisiting this Harvest Wedding Inspiration shoot from @gatherevents and @candkphoto. Tap for additional creative credits and see the whole shebang on the blog (link in profile). Don't forget to head to the blog early Friday to see a huge round up of some of the best deals for Black Friday-Cyber Monday, especially deals from some of my favorite small businesses. Try to shop small this holiday season! And I hope everyone has safe travels, lots of yummy food, and a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. So thankful for all of you that take the time to follow, read, comment, like, and share here on IG and on my blog.  xo #grateful #thanksgiving #harvest #autumn #fall #ohlovelyday
       If it is possible to crush on a company then I've had a major crush on @passivejuicemotel for a while. They mix retro and modern references in such a clever way that I find myself thinking that whoever is behind this brilliance and I should be besties. Besides their Snoop and Ice Cube tees that Calvin has sported in the past, these are some of my current favorites. And how good is that John Snow tee for the holidays!?  Not sponsored, just crushin'
    •   Come Pin With Me