• {Inspiration Board} Sparkle + Mink Winter Wedding

{inspiration} for that winter wedding that’s not exactly a holiday wedding, not exactly a New Year’s wedding, but wants a little extra sparkle & pop

{palette & details} winter white + silver sparkle, of course, but with pops of deep red in the bride’s lips and nails, and pops of red in the florals would be lovely.  I also love the idea of the bride wearing a vintage or faux fur mink wrap.

don’t you think this is a chic, fun, and cozy winter wedding style?

{photo credits} couple and bride in sequin gown by Scarlet O’Neil via Wedding Chicks / sparkle bow shoe from kate spade / cake by the caketress & photo from elizabeth in love / bridal wrap from aaron delesie via style me pretty / tablescape by hey gorgeous and jenna mckenzie photography via wedding chicks

1. Posted Jan 2 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

Ooh, how decadent and lovely!

2. Posted Jan 2 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

Very pretty inspiration!

3. Posted Jan 2 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Very beautiful color palette!

4. Posted Jan 4 at 2:48 am | Permalink

Very classy wedding cake.

5. Posted Jan 6 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

This is a chic, fun, and cozy winter wedding style, love it!

6. Posted Jan 7 at 2:53 am | Permalink

Beautifully artistic and creative!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •   this little
       I was gifted some @honest diapers and wipes when Calvin was born and only recently made my first actual Honest purchase. Got a super great deal on a bundle (6 packs of diapers and 4 packs of wipes) plus a bundle of products to try it all out. I would love to hear from fellow mommas who have also purchased their products. Do you love? Think it's overrated? Worth the price? Favorite items? Calvin has been having multiple diaper side leaks when in his car seat (don't know if it is the diaper b/c it has happened with both Pampers and Honest ones or the way he sits in his seat - it's always out the same side!) so I would love to hear which diapers are your favorite. And I'll be sharing my honest review of the @honest products I'm trying (see what I did there ) oh, and if you want an invite to get the same awesome deal, leave your email address in the comments and I'll send you a link!
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale