• {Inspiration Board} Sparkle + Mink Winter Wedding

{inspiration} for that winter wedding that’s not exactly a holiday wedding, not exactly a New Year’s wedding, but wants a little extra sparkle & pop

{palette & details} winter white + silver sparkle, of course, but with pops of deep red in the bride’s lips and nails, and pops of red in the florals would be lovely.  I also love the idea of the bride wearing a vintage or faux fur mink wrap.

don’t you think this is a chic, fun, and cozy winter wedding style?

{photo credits} couple and bride in sequin gown by Scarlet O’Neil via Wedding Chicks / sparkle bow shoe from kate spade / cake by the caketress & photo from elizabeth in love / bridal wrap from aaron delesie via style me pretty / tablescape by hey gorgeous and jenna mckenzie photography via wedding chicks

1. Posted Jan 2 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

Ooh, how decadent and lovely!

2. Posted Jan 2 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

Very pretty inspiration!

3. Posted Jan 2 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Very beautiful color palette!

4. Posted Jan 4 at 2:48 am | Permalink

Very classy wedding cake.

5. Posted Jan 6 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

This is a chic, fun, and cozy winter wedding style, love it!

6. Posted Jan 7 at 2:53 am | Permalink

Beautifully artistic and creative!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  It seems like only yesterday I was bringing Charlie here at this age (there's even a video of Charlie wearing this exact shirt there in the #charlielovestheyellownoodles feed!) And now #calvinlovestheyellownoodles too. I'm gonna blink and Quincy will be doing the same thing. They grow up way too fast -- I'm so grateful to have this time with them. #thesearethedays #calvins2ndyear  Took the littles to @lacma to wear them out, but I think this one wore me out instead  #calvins2ndyear #OLDsfaveplacesinLA #lacma
       Love your guts from that fluffy hair on your head to those curled up toes ❤️ And don't forget to check out the blog today for a post on our experience with infant reflux and 7 tips for dealing with it, plus what products and treatments worked for us. Link in profile - tag your infant reflux and colicky baby parents. #22weeks #quincysweekbyweek #quincyrhys #whatquincywears #infantreflux #colic #momtips  If there's one bit of wisdom I could share with other parents that I have learned with absolute certainty as a mom of three it is this: sleep begets sleep. The better they sleep, the more they sleep. The more they sleep, the better they sleep. It might not make sense that putting your baby down at 7 instead of 8 or 9 will get him to sleep longer, but by god it does. I'm gonna share all of my tips on getting your babes to be good sleepers. But first I wanted to talk about infant reflux -- our experience with it and what has worked for us in dealing with it -- because I know many of you are also struggling with it. And it's just beyond the pits. So head to the blog tomorrow to read that post and I promise to get the sleep one up soon. I feel like I could write a whole book on it at this point. Maybe I should write a whole book on it... 🤔 Also, This picture of Quincy from his nap today is totally distracting me from getting any work done at all. Because those cheeks and lips are all I can handle right now  #quincyrhys