• {Real Wedding} Jacqueline & Chuck: Romantic Destination Wedding in Costa Rica by A Brit and A Blonde

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond

This wedding is the perfect combination of romantic (you might even say sexy) tropical locale, dreamy images, and pretty pink details.  And I think the bride’s gorgeous Claire Pettibone gown was the perfect match!

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    {our musical choices}
    Processional: Acoustic Version of Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
    Recessional: Sea of Love by Cat Power
    First Dance: I’ll Be by Edwin Mccain
    (It was the first song I ever danced to with my husband)

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    Advice for couples planning now?  Do what you want to do for your wedding.  Don’t let other people sway you.
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    This wedding makes me want to run off with my honey to a tropical paradise and do a vow renewal.  And spend some quality time together in a hammock – don’t you love that shot?  So, who of you are planning a destination wedding somewhere beachy?  I want to hear all about it.
    {Vendors}  Photography: A Brit and A Blonde / Venue: Villas Hermosas / Wedding Planner:  Laura of Liquid Weddings /  Catering: Soma Catering / Bridal Gown: Claire Pettibone / Linen Suits: Le Chāteau

1. Posted Jan 7 at 7:30 am | Permalink

The lights, the long tables, her gown….my goodness, this wedding is perfect.

P.s. The hammock shot is so fun & one-of-a-kind 🙂

2. Posted Jan 7 at 10:27 am | Permalink

her gown is absolutely gorgeous! love the upside down umbrellas too.

3. Posted Jan 7 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

Just gorgeous! Loving all the details!

4. Posted Jan 9 at 10:38 am | Permalink

I love the feasting table! The tablescape is beautiful(LOVE the lanterns!)

5. Posted Jan 11 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

I love the dinner table. How romantic and magical. Her dress cannot be beat!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Swooning over those florals and that incredible reception table. Beautiful wedding.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  I can hardly believe Quincy was ever this tiny. And now he's 7 months tomorrow. Since we are out of the infant baby gear/clothing phase, I'm selling it all at a deep discount now at @ohlovelydaysale (including this playmat!) and more this weekend if you are local. See the flyer a few posts back and head to my sale feed. Tag your expecting friends or the mom's of new babes that are in So Cal! #OLDsamplesale  Got one little corner of the boys' soon-to-be-shared bedroom done today. Once the bunkbeds arrive I may totally rearrange things but for now I'm loving this @thelandofnod table for reading, doing puzzles, and there is a hidden bin underneath where I have a Lego topper hidden so we can make it a Lego table too. And store those puzzles with all of the little pieces that drive me insane  Can't wait to finish and share more of this room (and move Cal in so I can move Quincy into the nursery and maybe get a little more sleep!) You can see the design process and inspiration that I did with the design services team from The Land of Nod on the blog as well (link in profile). #projectsharedboysbedroom #calvins3rdyear
       Mama said there'd be days like this... Just not 200 of them in a row  good thing the company's cute. Also, currently loving this playmat from @lollalandusa - it's big and soft and cleans easily. And now we can practice sitting without worrying about head bumps when he falls over  #quincyrhys #OLDfavefinds  And just like that, Calvin is more little boy than baby  #calvins3rdyear #boyhood