• {Real Wedding} Jacqueline & Chuck: Romantic Destination Wedding in Costa Rica by A Brit and A Blonde

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond

This wedding is the perfect combination of romantic (you might even say sexy) tropical locale, dreamy images, and pretty pink details.  And I think the bride’s gorgeous Claire Pettibone gown was the perfect match!

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    {our musical choices}
    Processional: Acoustic Version of Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
    Recessional: Sea of Love by Cat Power
    First Dance: I’ll Be by Edwin Mccain
    (It was the first song I ever danced to with my husband)

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    Advice for couples planning now?  Do what you want to do for your wedding.  Don’t let other people sway you.
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    This wedding makes me want to run off with my honey to a tropical paradise and do a vow renewal.  And spend some quality time together in a hammock – don’t you love that shot?  So, who of you are planning a destination wedding somewhere beachy?  I want to hear all about it.
    {Vendors}  Photography: A Brit and A Blonde / Venue: Villas Hermosas / Wedding Planner:  Laura of Liquid Weddings /  Catering: Soma Catering / Bridal Gown: Claire Pettibone / Linen Suits: Le Chāteau

1. Posted Jan 7 at 7:30 am | Permalink

The lights, the long tables, her gown….my goodness, this wedding is perfect.

P.s. The hammock shot is so fun & one-of-a-kind :)

2. Posted Jan 7 at 10:27 am | Permalink

her gown is absolutely gorgeous! love the upside down umbrellas too.

3. Posted Jan 7 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

Just gorgeous! Loving all the details!

4. Posted Jan 9 at 10:38 am | Permalink

I love the feasting table! The tablescape is beautiful(LOVE the lanterns!)

5. Posted Jan 11 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

I love the dinner table. How romantic and magical. Her dress cannot be beat!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Swooning over those florals and that incredible reception table. Beautiful wedding.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After

We had our first date 20 years ago today when we were practically babies in high school. We were on and off (and on and off and on and off) through college, survived a 3 year long distance relationship before there was FaceTime and when one of us didn't even have a cell phone. We've done 11 years of sharing a bathroom, almost 6 years of marriage, and now almost 3 babies. Some days have been so easy, and others are incredibly hard. Each day we make a choice to love each other and enjoy this beautiful life together. And to do it our way, following our dreams and raising our children to be open minded, good and kind people. Our way, ride or die, till the wheels fall off. Me and you. Happy 20 year date-a-versary my social media-less hunk of a husband.❤️ We should have gotten a sitter  //  by @hazelnutphoto from our gender reveal, which I'll be sharing next week!
       Had a super #happymail day thanks to the 2016 calendar preview from @papersource. At first I was all like "the color, the design, the pretty, oh my! " but then I thought "2016, January, due date, holy shit! " I feel like the next 6 months just flashed before my eyes. Slow down 2015. The calendars and planners are real purty tho. #mypscalendar
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest