• {Real Wedding} Jacqueline & Chuck: Romantic Destination Wedding in Costa Rica by A Brit and A Blonde

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond

This wedding is the perfect combination of romantic (you might even say sexy) tropical locale, dreamy images, and pretty pink details.  And I think the bride’s gorgeous Claire Pettibone gown was the perfect match!

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    {our musical choices}
    Processional: Acoustic Version of Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
    Recessional: Sea of Love by Cat Power
    First Dance: I’ll Be by Edwin Mccain
    (It was the first song I ever danced to with my husband)

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    Advice for couples planning now?  Do what you want to do for your wedding.  Don’t let other people sway you.
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    This wedding makes me want to run off with my honey to a tropical paradise and do a vow renewal.  And spend some quality time together in a hammock – don’t you love that shot?  So, who of you are planning a destination wedding somewhere beachy?  I want to hear all about it.
    {Vendors}  Photography: A Brit and A Blonde / Venue: Villas Hermosas / Wedding Planner:  Laura of Liquid Weddings /  Catering: Soma Catering / Bridal Gown: Claire Pettibone / Linen Suits: Le Chāteau

1. Posted Jan 7 at 7:30 am | Permalink

The lights, the long tables, her gown….my goodness, this wedding is perfect.

P.s. The hammock shot is so fun & one-of-a-kind 🙂

2. Posted Jan 7 at 10:27 am | Permalink

her gown is absolutely gorgeous! love the upside down umbrellas too.

3. Posted Jan 7 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

Just gorgeous! Loving all the details!

4. Posted Jan 9 at 10:38 am | Permalink

I love the feasting table! The tablescape is beautiful(LOVE the lanterns!)

5. Posted Jan 11 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

I love the dinner table. How romantic and magical. Her dress cannot be beat!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Swooning over those florals and that incredible reception table. Beautiful wedding.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  You've had quite a milestone month from 7-8 months. You're scooting (with some speed), crawling, sitting up on your own, and sleeping through the night (with one feeding around 4:30-5) pretty consistently. You totally want to mix it up with your brothers -- sometimes I think you are trying to jump out of my lap to get to them. You and Charlie have the sweetest relationship and you and Cal are best bros. They are both so loving towards you and patient when you pull their hair or grab the toy they have. I wish they were that patient with each other  They both watch out for you, retrieve things you drop, laugh when you're doing silly things like shaking your head like crazy, and are always looking for you. You're eating solids three times a day, still love to nurse, still have no teeth, are constantly babbling (dadadada is common), and are amazingly strong. You are 21.5 lbs (75th %) and are 90th % for height. And you still don't like me out of your sight -- all the heart eyes for momma and I love it. You're quite a flirt with everyone though but aren't loving when men get too close or talk to you too much. Except for daddy -- you're a big fan of him. You went from being my hardest baby to my easiest of the three right now. Thanks for the reprieve. Your happiness is infectious and each dimpled smile you give brightens everyone's day. Happy 8 months buddy. Love you times a million. #quincysmonthbymonth  I know someday you won't want to hold my hand anymore, but I sure do hope that day is still very far away. Like 10-15 years maybe?  #battlefieldmotherhood
       These three are why I'm now a morning person. Starting each day with smiles and kisses from these boys is what fuels me for the day. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee  #thefredrickboys  Had the best time with my biggest boy at the @nhmla today. He's been there so many times since we have a membership that he has an order he likes to follow. But I surprised him by taking him on Dinofest weekend and he loved it so much he didn't even mind that it was too crowded to see the butterflies today or that we couldn't see everything. Sometimes it is so good for the both of us to have some time together, away from the babies. Like the old days. #charlesdashiell #mommacharliedateday #oldsfaveplacesinla