• {Real Wedding} Jacqueline & Chuck: Romantic Destination Wedding in Costa Rica by A Brit and A Blonde

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond

This wedding is the perfect combination of romantic (you might even say sexy) tropical locale, dreamy images, and pretty pink details.  And I think the bride’s gorgeous Claire Pettibone gown was the perfect match!

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    {our musical choices}
    Processional: Acoustic Version of Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
    Recessional: Sea of Love by Cat Power
    First Dance: I’ll Be by Edwin Mccain
    (It was the first song I ever danced to with my husband)

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    Advice for couples planning now?  Do what you want to do for your wedding.  Don’t let other people sway you.
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    This wedding makes me want to run off with my honey to a tropical paradise and do a vow renewal.  And spend some quality time together in a hammock – don’t you love that shot?  So, who of you are planning a destination wedding somewhere beachy?  I want to hear all about it.
    {Vendors}  Photography: A Brit and A Blonde / Venue: Villas Hermosas / Wedding Planner:  Laura of Liquid Weddings /  Catering: Soma Catering / Bridal Gown: Claire Pettibone / Linen Suits: Le Chāteau

1. Posted Jan 7 at 7:30 am | Permalink

The lights, the long tables, her gown….my goodness, this wedding is perfect.

P.s. The hammock shot is so fun & one-of-a-kind :)

2. Posted Jan 7 at 10:27 am | Permalink

her gown is absolutely gorgeous! love the upside down umbrellas too.

3. Posted Jan 7 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

Just gorgeous! Loving all the details!

4. Posted Jan 9 at 10:38 am | Permalink

I love the feasting table! The tablescape is beautiful(LOVE the lanterns!)

5. Posted Jan 11 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

I love the dinner table. How romantic and magical. Her dress cannot be beat!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Swooning over those florals and that incredible reception table. Beautiful wedding.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Learn how to make these DIY modern mason jar snow globes - an updated version of my classic DIY mason jar snow globes of a few years ago. On the blog - link in profile. #ohlovelyDIY
       Post office run 4 days before Christmas called for a visit to @sweetrosecreamery across the street first. I thought the treat would make the post office experience more pleasant since that post office is usually my own personal hell anytime of year. Well, there was no line (maybe no one realizes it is open on Sunday) and I still got to enjoy my ice cream. I highly recommend the seasonal peppermint patty with hot fudge! #tistheseason #Ijustgotmerrier
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale