• {Real Wedding} Jacqueline & Chuck: Romantic Destination Wedding in Costa Rica by A Brit and A Blonde

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond

This wedding is the perfect combination of romantic (you might even say sexy) tropical locale, dreamy images, and pretty pink details.  And I think the bride’s gorgeous Claire Pettibone gown was the perfect match!

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    {our musical choices}
    Processional: Acoustic Version of Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
    Recessional: Sea of Love by Cat Power
    First Dance: I’ll Be by Edwin Mccain
    (It was the first song I ever danced to with my husband)

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    Advice for couples planning now?  Do what you want to do for your wedding.  Don’t let other people sway you.
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    This wedding makes me want to run off with my honey to a tropical paradise and do a vow renewal.  And spend some quality time together in a hammock – don’t you love that shot?  So, who of you are planning a destination wedding somewhere beachy?  I want to hear all about it.
    {Vendors}  Photography: A Brit and A Blonde / Venue: Villas Hermosas / Wedding Planner:  Laura of Liquid Weddings /  Catering: Soma Catering / Bridal Gown: Claire Pettibone / Linen Suits: Le Chāteau

1. Posted Jan 7 at 7:30 am | Permalink

The lights, the long tables, her gown….my goodness, this wedding is perfect.

P.s. The hammock shot is so fun & one-of-a-kind 🙂

2. Posted Jan 7 at 10:27 am | Permalink

her gown is absolutely gorgeous! love the upside down umbrellas too.

3. Posted Jan 7 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

Just gorgeous! Loving all the details!

4. Posted Jan 9 at 10:38 am | Permalink

I love the feasting table! The tablescape is beautiful(LOVE the lanterns!)

5. Posted Jan 11 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

I love the dinner table. How romantic and magical. Her dress cannot be beat!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Swooning over those florals and that incredible reception table. Beautiful wedding.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Can we talk for a sec about how obsessed I am with this illuminating @zacposen gown that Claire Danes wore to the Met Gala? It's like Cinderella meets celestial. ✨ (I showed my husband and he said "and you met Zac Posen!" Thanks babe ) #metgala2016 #zacposen #clairedanes #bestdressed  These ranunculus are still going strong and the yellow is just so beautiful. One of my favorite flowers for sure
       If my gym were this cute I'd go more often. (Or at least I'd *think* about going more often )  After a few nights with frequent wake ups after his first long stretch of sleep, I decided to try having Quincy sleep in his bassinet instead of the rock-n-play he has always slept in to help with his reflux. He usually sleeps from 7:30 or 8 pm to 1:30, then eats and goes back to sleep, waking every 1-2 hrs till 7-8 am. Well, last night I put him down in his rock-n-play (since he nurses right before bed and I was worried his reflux would flare if I laid him flat) and when I went to bed 2 hours later I moved him to his bassinet. He didn't wake up and slept until -- wait for it -- 4:15 am! Then he nursed and was back to sleep by 5am and slept till 8! What a huge difference! I got 6 straight hours of sleep and 8 total. It's like a new world today ✨ So night sleep in the @dockatot placed in our @thelandofnod bassinet is our new thang  #quincysmilestones #quincyrhys