• {Real Wedding} Jacqueline & Chuck: Romantic Destination Wedding in Costa Rica by A Brit and A Blonde

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond

This wedding is the perfect combination of romantic (you might even say sexy) tropical locale, dreamy images, and pretty pink details.  And I think the bride’s gorgeous Claire Pettibone gown was the perfect match!

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    {our musical choices}
    Processional: Acoustic Version of Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
    Recessional: Sea of Love by Cat Power
    First Dance: I’ll Be by Edwin Mccain
    (It was the first song I ever danced to with my husband)

romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    Advice for couples planning now?  Do what you want to do for your wedding.  Don’t let other people sway you.
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    romantic pink Costa Rica destination wedding by A Brit and A Blond
    This wedding makes me want to run off with my honey to a tropical paradise and do a vow renewal.  And spend some quality time together in a hammock – don’t you love that shot?  So, who of you are planning a destination wedding somewhere beachy?  I want to hear all about it.
    {Vendors}  Photography: A Brit and A Blonde / Venue: Villas Hermosas / Wedding Planner:  Laura of Liquid Weddings /  Catering: Soma Catering / Bridal Gown: Claire Pettibone / Linen Suits: Le Chāteau

1. Posted Jan 7 at 7:30 am | Permalink

The lights, the long tables, her gown….my goodness, this wedding is perfect.

P.s. The hammock shot is so fun & one-of-a-kind 🙂

2. Posted Jan 7 at 10:27 am | Permalink

her gown is absolutely gorgeous! love the upside down umbrellas too.

3. Posted Jan 7 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

Just gorgeous! Loving all the details!

4. Posted Jan 9 at 10:38 am | Permalink

I love the feasting table! The tablescape is beautiful(LOVE the lanterns!)

5. Posted Jan 11 at 6:50 pm | Permalink

I love the dinner table. How romantic and magical. Her dress cannot be beat!

6. Posted Dec 13 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Swooning over those florals and that incredible reception table. Beautiful wedding.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Babes reunited  #calvinandquincy  Memorial weekend'n ❤️ #quincyrhys
       Quincy and I got the boys a little something to welcome them home. I'm not sure it's big enough  Thanks for the pic @ladyfinger77  Not gonna lie, it's been reeeeeaally nice having an almost empty house this week while the big boys are out of town and it's just Quincy and me. It's so peaceful and clean.  But when I get sent pictures like this of my boys with my cutie pie nephew Braxton, I start missing them something fierce and can't wait to see them tomorrow. #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin #brothersandcousins #sooooooomanyboys