• Wedding Dresses Galore from Bridal Market Fall Collections

Christos Bridal Gown

Have you loved the bridal market posts this week? I’m definitely swooning over all of the gorgeous gowns. It’s better than thumbing through a bridal magazine to window shop for dresses, because you can pin them too! Rounding out this week are some more gowns that I think you’ll love. (Above: Christos

Marchesa Bridal Gowns Marchesa Bridal Gowns Marchesa Bridal Gowns

Hayley Paige

Hayley Paige Bridal Gown

Badgley Mischka

Badgley Mischka Bridal Collection Badgley Mischka Bridal Collection

Romona Keveza

Romona Keveza Bridal Gowns

Watters Bridal Gowns

Reem Acra

Reem Acra Bridal Collection Reem Acra Bridal Collection Reem Acra Bridal Collection

Anne Barge

Anne Barge Bridal Gowns

Lazaro Gilded Bridal Gown

A gilded gown? So completely gorg! I chose these wedding dresses because they are such a well-rounded mix – there is something for everyone. Every style, trend, and embellishment is represented. Is one catching your eye? And if you missed any of this week’s posts, be sure to catch up: Claire Pettibone, Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, Jenny Packham.

Photos courtesy of each designer, links above.

Leave a comment.

1. Posted Feb 15 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

This is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.

Simple but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this one.
      A must read article!

2. Posted Feb 17 at 5:25 am | Permalink

That is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
      Short but very accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one.
      A must read post!

3. Posted Feb 27 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

This is really attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger.
      I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for seeking extra of
      your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

4. Posted Mar 2 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

It’s amazing to visit this web site and reading the
      views of all friends about this article, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

5. Posted Mar 3 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge about unexpected emotions.

6. Posted Mar 14 at 8:56 am | Permalink

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally
      educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have
      hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which too few folks are speaking intelligently about.

I’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my
      hunt for something relating to this.

7. Posted Apr 4 at 5:36 pm | Permalink

The BSA doesn’t certify CPR instructors itself
      or offer you its own CPR coaching alternatively, it has
      training agreements with the American Red Cross and the Emergency Care & Security Institute to use their courses.

8. Posted May 3 at 12:25 am | Permalink

Be sure and ask the leasing agent if there is security onsite
      after hours. Before signing the lease, read it over, and make sure you understand all the conditions of the lease.
      buying a house is out of the question for whatever reason, apartment rentals might be the next best choice.

9. Posted Jul 18 at 1:07 am | Permalink

Coach troops and conquer both singleplayer and multiplayer beaches as a way to win Wood, Gold, Iron, Diamonds, Natural stone and

•  Countdown to Halloween is on! Reminiscing about that time Charlie was @macklemore for Halloween, 2013. Kid was two weeks shy of three and played the part to a tee. What is your favorite costume you or your kids ever did? #isthatyourgrandmascoat #poppintags #charlieasmacklemore #babymacklemore #bornentertainer #charlesdashiell  We have this hat, passed down to Charlie from my friend's little boy, then passed down to Calvin. It's just a simple grey hat but it is so so cute and is the thing that my boys wear the most in the toddler years. It holds so much sentimental value for me. Well yesterday I took the babies on a walk and somewhere along the way Calvin chucked it. He also tossed his shoes but I saw those right away. It wasn't until we stopped for lunch that I realized the hat was gone. I was so sad about it that I retraced our steps to see if I could find it. No luck. I'm pretty sure he tossed it in Goodwill while I was digging for stuff for our Halloween costumes. Which means it is gone, because when you lose something in Goodwill it is seriously like looking for a needle in a haystack. I've been sick about it ever since, which I know is silly. It's just a hat, after all. But it's one of those things that I was planning to pass to Quincy and then save forever and when I was old and grey I would dig it out of the attic and take a walk down memory lane. You moms know what I'm talking about. But it's gone and all I have are photos and the memories. Luckily Calvin had started putting it on Quincy's head and last week I snapped this picture. Charlie and Calvin both kept saying "cuuuuuuute" ❤️ I hope it makes its way onto another little boy's head someday #thefredrickboys #calvinandquincy #brudders #thebrotherhoodofthegreytoddlerhat
       Motherhood is a constantly evolving state of total joy, exhausted agony, superhuman strength, and very human failures. As soon as you celebrate that superhuman successful day, it is replaced with new challenges. And just when you think you can't go one more day, you get a day so magical you want to have ten more babies. I'm in the midst of one of those exhausted phases again but I keep trying to remind myself that it is this phase that makes the magical days shine brighter. In the wise words of Miley Cyrus (I'm actually serious): it's all about the climb.  We've got this mamas. (Tag a momma who needs to get cheesy and read the words to a Miley Cyrus song ) #battlefieldmotherhood _______________________________________________ I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreaming, But there's a voice inside my head saying, "You'll never reach it." Every step I'm takin' Every move I make feels lost with no direction, My faith is shakin' But I, I gotta keep tryin' Gotta keep my head held high There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side It's the climb The struggles I'm facing The chances I'm taking Sometimes might knock me down, But no, I'm not breaking I may not know it, But these are the moments That I'm gonna remember most  Just gotta keep goin', And I, I gotta be strong Just keep pushing on, 'Cause... There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side It's the climb.  39 weeks today and you've now been growing outside of my body as long as you were growing inside. And growing, and growing, and growing... ☺️❤️ #quincysweekbyweek #39weeks