• Winter Wedding Inspiration Shoot

Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events

We’ve still barely touched on fall here in LA, but I’m already thinking about winter weddings. Because any season where you can serve s’mores, wear faux fur, and get cozy is perfect for weddings! This winter wedding inspiration shoot from Roey Mizrahi Events will get you thinking winter weddings too.

Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi EventsThe use of the birch in the centerpieces and the paper goods is the perfect winter wedding pairing. And let’s just talk about that invitation for a minute. It. Is. FAB. Am I right? The s’mores, the faux fur stole, the florals – it’s all just so good. Who’s inspired for winter?

And if you recognize the glimpses of the venue it may be because I’ve talked about it before here. If you’re in NYC or going to visit, add a Hornblower dinner cruise to your must-do list! Trust me on that.

{Vendors} Planner/Designer: Roey Mizrahi Events / Florist: Blade Floral and Event Design / Stationery: Katie Fischer Design / Photographers: BelatheeLove and Light Photographs, & Sweet Adeline Photography /  Cake: Cake Alchemy / Venue: Hornblower Cruises / Dress and Accessories: Nearly Newlywed / Hair and Makeup: Bloom Beauty Lounge / S’mores Favors: S’amore NYC

Leave a comment.

1. Mekina
      Posted Nov 13 at 8:07 am | Permalink

Thanks Oh Lovely Day! Love how everything came together and is so beautiful! Definitely has me jonesin’ for a s’more!

2. Posted Nov 13 at 8:18 am | Permalink

Beautiful wintery shades of blue in the flowers!

3. Posted Nov 13 at 8:22 am | Permalink

such a gorgeous winter wedding!

xo, Lily on Fillmore

4. Posted Nov 13 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Gorgeous! And I love that fur number and can you really go wrong with S’mores?

5. Posted Mar 24 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

I love smores lol! Winter themes are always so fun.

6. Posted May 14 at 1:57 am | Permalink

Remarkable! Its really awesome article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.

One Trackback

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After

We had our first date 20 years ago today when we were practically babies in high school. We were on and off (and on and off and on and off) through college, survived a 3 year long distance relationship before there was FaceTime and when one of us didn't even have a cell phone. We've done 11 years of sharing a bathroom, almost 6 years of marriage, and now almost 3 babies. Some days have been so easy, and others are incredibly hard. Each day we make a choice to love each other and enjoy this beautiful life together. And to do it our way, following our dreams and raising our children to be open minded, good and kind people. Our way, ride or die, till the wheels fall off. Me and you. Happy 20 year date-a-versary my social media-less hunk of a husband.❤️ We should have gotten a sitter  //  by @hazelnutphoto from our gender reveal, which I'll be sharing next week!
       Had a super #happymail day thanks to the 2016 calendar preview from @papersource. At first I was all like "the color, the design, the pretty, oh my! " but then I thought "2016, January, due date, holy shit! " I feel like the next 6 months just flashed before my eyes. Slow down 2015. The calendars and planners are real purty tho. #mypscalendar
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest