• Winter Wedding Inspiration Shoot

Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events

We’ve still barely touched on fall here in LA, but I’m already thinking about winter weddings. Because any season where you can serve s’mores, wear faux fur, and get cozy is perfect for weddings! This winter wedding inspiration shoot from Roey Mizrahi Events will get you thinking winter weddings too.

Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi EventsThe use of the birch in the centerpieces and the paper goods is the perfect winter wedding pairing. And let’s just talk about that invitation for a minute. It. Is. FAB. Am I right? The s’mores, the faux fur stole, the florals – it’s all just so good. Who’s inspired for winter?

And if you recognize the glimpses of the venue it may be because I’ve talked about it before here. If you’re in NYC or going to visit, add a Hornblower dinner cruise to your must-do list! Trust me on that.

{Vendors} Planner/Designer: Roey Mizrahi Events / Florist: Blade Floral and Event Design / Stationery: Katie Fischer Design / Photographers: BelatheeLove and Light Photographs, & Sweet Adeline Photography /  Cake: Cake Alchemy / Venue: Hornblower Cruises / Dress and Accessories: Nearly Newlywed / Hair and Makeup: Bloom Beauty Lounge / S’mores Favors: S’amore NYC

Leave a comment.

1. Mekina
      Posted Nov 13 at 8:07 am | Permalink

Thanks Oh Lovely Day! Love how everything came together and is so beautiful! Definitely has me jonesin’ for a s’more!

2. Posted Nov 13 at 8:18 am | Permalink

Beautiful wintery shades of blue in the flowers!

3. Posted Nov 13 at 8:22 am | Permalink

such a gorgeous winter wedding!

xo, Lily on Fillmore

4. Posted Nov 13 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Gorgeous! And I love that fur number and can you really go wrong with S’mores?

5. Posted Mar 24 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

I love smores lol! Winter themes are always so fun.

6. Posted May 14 at 1:57 am | Permalink

Remarkable! Its really awesome article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.

One Trackback

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  When your shades and your shirt are meant to be  #charlesdashiell  On weekends, we nurse, cuddle, and nap together and it is my favorite. With the other boys I was always trying to get stuff done while they were napping. Since this is my last baby, I'm trying to really soak up all the moments I can -- one day I'll have plenty of time to get stuff done. For now I'll just be a hot mess that made the most of this baby time. Whenever I get a bit anxious about not getting things done, I re-read my favorite poem about motherhood: Mother, oh mother, come shake out your cloth! Empty the dustpan, poison the moth, Hang out the washing and butter the bread, Sew on a button and make up a bed. Where is the mother whose house is so shocking? She's up in the nursery, blissfully rocking! Oh, I've grown as shiftless as Little Boy Blue (Lullaby, rockaby, lullaby, loo). Dishes are waiting and bills are past due (Pat-a-cake, darling, and peek, peekaboo). The shopping's not done and there's nothing for stew And out in the yard there's a hullabaloo But I'm playing Kanga and this is my Roo. Look! Aren't her eyes the most wonderful hue? (Lullaby, rockaby, lullaby loo.) Oh, cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, But children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby. Babies don't keep. Song for a Fifth Child By Ruth Hulburt Hamilton #battlefieldmotherhood #mommaandquincyselfies
       Summer. Heat wave. Mandatory. #calvinsfirstcone #calvins2ndyear  This is the sky over LA right now. Apocalyptic, filter free and full of smoke  Stay safe and indoors  #sandfire #losangeles