• Winter Wedding Inspiration Shoot

Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events

We’ve still barely touched on fall here in LA, but I’m already thinking about winter weddings. Because any season where you can serve s’mores, wear faux fur, and get cozy is perfect for weddings! This winter wedding inspiration shoot from Roey Mizrahi Events will get you thinking winter weddings too.

Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi EventsThe use of the birch in the centerpieces and the paper goods is the perfect winter wedding pairing. And let’s just talk about that invitation for a minute. It. Is. FAB. Am I right? The s’mores, the faux fur stole, the florals – it’s all just so good. Who’s inspired for winter?

And if you recognize the glimpses of the venue it may be because I’ve talked about it before here. If you’re in NYC or going to visit, add a Hornblower dinner cruise to your must-do list! Trust me on that.

{Vendors} Planner/Designer: Roey Mizrahi Events / Florist: Blade Floral and Event Design / Stationery: Katie Fischer Design / Photographers: BelatheeLove and Light Photographs, & Sweet Adeline Photography /  Cake: Cake Alchemy / Venue: Hornblower Cruises / Dress and Accessories: Nearly Newlywed / Hair and Makeup: Bloom Beauty Lounge / S’mores Favors: S’amore NYC

Leave a comment.

1. Mekina
      Posted Nov 13 at 8:07 am | Permalink

Thanks Oh Lovely Day! Love how everything came together and is so beautiful! Definitely has me jonesin’ for a s’more!

2. Posted Nov 13 at 8:18 am | Permalink

Beautiful wintery shades of blue in the flowers!

3. Posted Nov 13 at 8:22 am | Permalink

such a gorgeous winter wedding!

xo, Lily on Fillmore

4. Posted Nov 13 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Gorgeous! And I love that fur number and can you really go wrong with S’mores?

5. Posted Mar 24 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

I love smores lol! Winter themes are always so fun.

6. Posted May 14 at 1:57 am | Permalink

Remarkable! Its really awesome article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.

One Trackback

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  When your muddy buddy chases you for a hug, you thank your lucky stars you weren't wearing white. Or anything you like. Sure sign of summer fun right there. Boys  Hashtag: can't skip a bath tonight after all.  "I just can't handle the love." -Charlie about Quincy ❤️ #charlieandquincy
       As we lived a life of ease. Everyone of us has all we need. Sky of blue and sea of green. In our yellow submarine. Thanks for the cutest onesie @manipatel1101   I've never had a baby that wasn't sleeping through the night but was a great napper at this age. I guess I should be happy to have one of the two, right? But more consistent night sleep sure would be nice. I'm going to post about some of my favorite things for sleep and a few tips that have worked for us in the past, hopefully next week on the blog. Until then, I've tagged some faves we're using now. #OLDfavefinds #quincyrhys