Winter Wedding Inspiration Shoot

Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events

We’ve still barely touched on fall here in LA, but I’m already thinking about winter weddings. Because any season where you can serve s’mores, wear faux fur, and get cozy is perfect for weddings! This winter wedding inspiration shoot from Roey Mizrahi Events will get you thinking winter weddings too.

Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi Events Winter Wedding Inspiration | Roey Mizrahi EventsThe use of the birch in the centerpieces and the paper goods is the perfect winter wedding pairing. And let’s just talk about that invitation for a minute. It. Is. FAB. Am I right? The s’mores, the faux fur stole, the florals – it’s all just so good. Who’s inspired for winter?

And if you recognize the glimpses of the venue it may be because I’ve talked about it before here. If you’re in NYC or going to visit, add a Hornblower dinner cruise to your must-do list! Trust me on that.

{Vendors} Planner/Designer: Roey Mizrahi Events / Florist: Blade Floral and Event Design / Stationery: Katie Fischer Design / Photographers: BelatheeLove and Light Photographs, & Sweet Adeline Photography /  Cake: Cake Alchemy / Venue: Hornblower Cruises / Dress and Accessories: Nearly Newlywed / Hair and Makeup: Bloom Beauty Lounge / S’mores Favors: S’amore NYC

Leave a comment.

1. Mekina
    Posted Nov 13 at 8:07 am | Permalink

Thanks Oh Lovely Day! Love how everything came together and is so beautiful! Definitely has me jonesin’ for a s’more!

2. Posted Nov 13 at 8:18 am | Permalink

Beautiful wintery shades of blue in the flowers!

3. Posted Nov 13 at 8:22 am | Permalink

such a gorgeous winter wedding!

xo, Lily on Fillmore

4. Posted Nov 13 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Gorgeous! And I love that fur number and can you really go wrong with S’mores?

5. Posted Mar 24 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

I love smores lol! Winter themes are always so fun.

6. Posted May 14 at 1:57 am | Permalink

Remarkable! Its really awesome article, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this paragraph.

One Trackback

• Oh Lovely Day is the go-to blog on motherhood, product recommendations and parenting tips, family and home, and wedding.
  • shop my current favorite things

•  Can I please freeze time and keep him this sweet bonnet wearing, sling loving chubby baby forever? #allthefeels #themorebabiesyouhavethemorebabiesyouwant #quincyrhys  Cure for this heatwave? Slowly walking around in air conditioned Trader Joe's and buying all of the mini pumpkins  it worked for a little while.
     Surprised this fella with a solo ice cream date after school today and it was good. The company and the ice cream.   Each one of my kids teaches me different things in different ways. Today this one taught me that two tantrums and a skipped nap do not a bad day make. Because despite his seriously trying my patience today we actually had a pretty good one. And his smiles are just the best ❤️ / Alternative caption: I want his bangs  #mommacalvinselfies #calvins3rdyear #battlefieldmotherhood
%d bloggers like this: