I’ve shared lots of gift ideas this week, but I also had a few unique gift ideas that didn’t quite fit into any of my guides. If you’re looking for something a bit more creative than another toy, another sweater, or ‘thing’ – these are for you.
1. For the person who wishes they could leave holiday decor up all year long: one of these hand painted antlers or knot ornaments from Made by Cassandra Smith are perfect for a holiday tree or mantle, but also fit in with your decor for the whole year (my antler is always on my mantle!) – use code OHLOVELY2013 to get 15% off anything in her etsy shop (expires end of day 12/20/13).
2. For the person who loves to learn and grow: an Atly class to learn something new. I think this is such a fun gift idea and there are so many cool class ideas. And I plan to teach a class in the coming year too, so look out for that announcement.
3. For the newlyweds who got everything off their registry: a string art monogram or home state from Ramble and Roost.
4. For the boy or girl (or adult!) who likes a little whimsy and fantasy: a unicorn or dragon faux taxidermy head from Near and Deer.
5. For the toddler or preschooler that likes activities (and don’t they all!?): an ‘M is For Monster’ subscription – use code OHLOVELYDAY to get 15% off your first order.
And here are a few gift/nice gesture ideas for some of the other people in your life:
For the new parents: a babysitting offer, a gift card for take out from their favorite restaurant, or a voucher for a few hours of free housecleaning.
For your kiddo’s teachers: An ornament or DIY snow globe with a homemade note from your kiddo, or a gift card to a learning store or teacher supply store.
A coffee gift card or home-baked goods and a nice note for your mail carrier, handyman, and anyone else that takes good care of you all year long.
And if you just want to spread good cheer to all, Jacin of Lovely Little Details made some super cute downloadable elf tags to go with a coffee gift card, or without. To download and print your own copy, click here for the “coffee elf” tags and here for the “elf” tags. I love these so much.
What are your favorite unique gift ideas? I’m always looking for new and creative ideas!
*Atly and M is For Monster are sponsors of Oh Lovely Day, though the items in my gift guides are chosen because I love them and would love to gift or get them.