Happy New Year Lovelies! To celebrate 2014 and my 4 year anniversary of this blog (eeeek!) I’m sharing a yummy cocktail recipe from ONEHOPE Weddings, perfect for any celebration.
Sparkling Apple Pie Sgroppino
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cups chilled vodka
- 1 pint caramel apple gelato
- 1/2 bottle ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine
- 1 cup ice
- Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
- 1 thinly sliced apple (for garnish)
- 4 ground honey graham cracker crumbs (for rimmer)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Rim chilled martini glasses with graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour mixture into glasses and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon
Doesn’t this look delish!? And ONEHOPE Wine is offering you a 15% discount off any of their gift packs with code SOSONICE. And don’t forget ONEHOPE donates 50% of each bottle sold to their partner charities.
I hope all of you have a happy and healthy 2014. Thanks for 4 great years – reading, following, commenting, pinning, and supporting me and Oh Lovely Day. I really love y’all for it.