You know how much I love my fellow mommas out there and I know you all need to be treated to some great gifts for Mother’s Day. So I thought instead of just doing a gift guide that you can use as a strong hint for what you’d love to receive I would include a giveaway as well. I gathered my favorite gift ideas for Mother’s Day — stuff most mommas want or need — and ONE of you lucky mommas will win it all! Read more about why I love all of these things and brands below and then enter the giveaway in the widget at the bottom of the post!
1. Custom heirlooms from Paloma’s Nest: I can’t think of a mom who wouldn’t love to get a custom ceramic silhouette of their child. I treasure the ones of my sons (pictured above) more than most other things I own. But Paloma’s Nest makes so many other beautiful keepsakes, so the winner will get $150 credit to spend however you wish. I also love these memory boxes and have one for both of my children.
2. Day Tripper Bag from Birdling Bags: Moms have to carry around alot of stuff, especially when they have small children. But no one said the bags we use have to be ugly. I love my Weekender from Birdling and their new Day Tripper Bag is on my must list as well. The winner will win a Faded Tan Day Tripper Bag.
3. A Personalized Heart Snapshot Print + Frame from Minted: What does Minted do that I don’t love? If you’re like me all of your photos are taken on your phone and then they never get printed. That is why I love this print from Minted — it let’s you choose and display 30 of your favorite photos so you get them off your phone and onto your wall. The winner will receive one 16×16 Heart Snapshot print and frame of choice. Oh, and there’s a foil version too and a sale going on at Minted for all foil art — 20% off with this link and code SPRINGFOIL through 4/27/15.
4. Raising Tiny Humas is Exhausting Mug from Weestructed: Two things most moms need: coffee and a laugh. This mug holds your coffee (or tea. or wine – no judgement) and gives you a laugh, while also preaching TRUTH. And one of you will win one. Let’s all instagram ourselves holding this mug 🙂
5. Photo Books from Chatbooks: Remember what I said about my photos never seeing the light of day? Well that has changed thanks to Chatbooks. I love that you can print your instagram photos easily and affordably. The winner will receive a $30 credit to Chatbooks, and the rest of you can get your first book free! Just head to Chatbooks, make your book, and insert this referral at checkout for a free first book: F7GVKEJX
6. Mama Bar Necklace from Made By Mary With Love: if you follow me on instagram, you have seen my vertical bar necklace from Made By Mary With Love. I have a bar with each of my boys’ names on it and I never take it off. Charlie likes to ask me which says which name, and Calvin is determined to eat it or break it. But it is another treasured possession and I have gotten SO many compliments on it (Lauren Conrad even asked me about it when I met her!) The winner will receive their choice of either a horizontal bar necklace with name of your choice OR a ‘mama’ bar necklace.
7. Freshly Picked Moccasins: Any mom of a little one or a momma-to-be has dreamed of putting her babe in a pair of Freshly Picked Moccs. These are by far my favorite shoes that Calvin owns! They are cute, obviously. But more than that, they stay on his feet, are easy to put on (I can put a mocc on his foot with one hand while wearing him, which is impossible with any other shoe, sock, or bootie we have), and are really great quality. The winner will get a pair of their choice.
8. Wine from One Hope Wine: Sometimes a nice glass of wine cures a long momma day. My favorites: the Pinot Noir (red) or Sav Blanc (white) from One Hope Wine. I also love that every bottle purchased from One Hope makes an impact — donating money to important causes. So drink up! The winner will get a $30 credit so you can choose your own favorite bottle of wine (or coffee or tea if you aren’t a wine drinker — they do that too!)
9. Mama’s Ritual set from Zoe Organics: Another great way for moms to unwind at the end of the day (or nap time, or whenever you get a little time to yourself) is with the Mama’s Ritual bath soak and aromatherapy oil from Zoe Organics.
I know I would love to receive any one of those gifts listed above, and hope some of you will receive them too! You can pin them directly from the slideshow above, in case you have a “hint hint” board 🙂
Now for the giveaway! Enter in the widget below (if you are on a mobile device sometimes the widget takes time to load). Follow the instructions in the giveaway widget and read the terms and conditions. The giveaway will run from 4/22/15-4/27/15 and the randomly selected winner will be displayed in the widget below sometime on 4/28/15. Good luck!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item I may make a small commission. None of the links are giveaway entry links and you may bypass the affillate links if you prefer and still enter the giveaway or make a purchase. Also, I am sometimes sent items to be considered in giveaways and some of those may be included from time to time. I only choose items for gift guides and giveaways that I truly love and would recommend, regardless of whether I was paid or sent product.