• Register With Style and Function In Mind With The Food52 Wedding Registry

You plan your wedding with your style in mind, so why not get to register for the things that you’ll use in your new life together with your style in mind as well? The beauty of the Food52 Wedding Registry is that it allows you to register with both style and function in mind — it can be your “something new” because it is a new way of thinking about the wedding registry.

Instead of settling on one store’s wedding registry and choosing from the things for your home that that particular store has to offer, you can register for the stuff you really want — things that are both beautiful and functional, many one-of-a-kind. You can register for the future heirlooms of your life; the things you’ll use and cherish for many years to come. The things your kids will want you to pass to them when they get married and start their own families.

Register with Style and Function in mind with Food52 Wedding Registry | Oh Lovely Day Register with Style and Function in mind with Food52 Wedding Registry | Oh Lovely Day Register with Style and Function in mind with Food52 Wedding Registry | Oh Lovely Day

The Food52 Registry allows you to search for items based on product type, personality, or collection. They also have guest curators who can help inspire you in your selections. And with over 3000 locally produced and unique items to choose from, many of which are exclusive to Food52 and from small makers that you wouldn’t be able to register for otherwise, you’ll truly find things that you’ll both love to use and use with love: the jadeite juicer that you use to make your kids freshly squeezed orange juice, the copper bowls that you use for baking holiday cookies each year, and the wooden cutting boards that are as pretty to look at as they are dependable to use. I can’t tell you how much I wish this registry had existed back when I got married!

This post is sponsored by Food52 but the opinions are my own.

1. Posted Feb 5 at 10:28 pm | Permalink

What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found
      It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.
      I’m hoping to contribute & help other users like its helped me.
      Great job.

2. Posted Feb 7 at 7:35 am | Permalink

Hi there friends, its enormous paragraph concerning teachingand entirely defined, keep
      it up all the time.

3. Posted Feb 7 at 6:16 pm | Permalink

A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
      I believe that you ought to publish more about this subject matter, it might
      not be a taboo matter but usually people do not discuss
      such subjects. To the next! All the best!!

4. Posted Feb 8 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re utilizing?
      I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
      Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
      Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

5. Posted Feb 9 at 3:28 am | Permalink

I am in fact pleased to glance at this web site posts which consists of lots
      of valuable facts, thanks for providing such information.

6. Posted Feb 9 at 6:06 pm | Permalink

Depuis que j’ai fait des progres dans mes assemblages et que j’ai
      une ponceuse vibrante correcte, je n’utilise quasiment plus ma ponceuse a bande.

7. Posted Feb 9 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

The Kindle – Fire also has some parental controls features.
      Luckily, there is a 14-year-old in the house with friends ranging from 13
      to 17-years-old. Never give your phone number if a site
      doesn’t ask for it.

8. Posted Feb 10 at 2:48 am | Permalink

Take this setback as an opportunity to learn a valuable skill.

It is important for people whom want to write articles or essays to be
      comfortable in what they are writing about; their occupational skills brings out the best in them and will show in their writing, thus resulting to favorable consequences for them and
      whomever they are writing for. As an example: “Since the increase of population in Brooklyn, more people in New York are complaining of overcrowding in the subway than ever before.

9. Posted Feb 10 at 11:19 am | Permalink

I just couldn’t go away your website before suggesting that I extremely loved
      the standard info a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back continuously to check out new posts

10. Posted Feb 11 at 4:18 am | Permalink

Excellent items from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff previous
      to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like
      what you’ve got here, certainly like what you’re saying and the best way during which you say it.

You’re making it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay
      it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you.
      That is actually a terrific site.

11. Posted Feb 14 at 10:24 am | Permalink

It’s amazing to pay a visit this web site and
      reading the views of all mates concerning this post, while
      I am also eager of getting familiarity.

12. Posted Feb 16 at 12:33 am | Permalink

I do not know if it’s just me or if perhaps
      everybody else experiencing issues with your blog.
      It appears as though some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let
      me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my
      browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Many thanks

13. Posted Feb 17 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

: How many products do you currently offer for sale. Gone are
      the days, when women liked to carry small handbags, which scarcely had sufficient space for a makeup sets.
      Select Encouraged Perpetually continue sure lighting, starting from Pre lit christmas 1, D 1, R 0,
      Z D1 and as well , R 1 constitute continual source of home engine performance enterprise, Ic
      2S , PH, R 2 ~ R 4 way infrared wr signal, i would say the indicate combining up the K 1 output.

14. Posted Feb 19 at 4:38 am | Permalink

I pay a quick visit daily a few sites and sites to
      read articles or reviews, however this blog gives quality
      based articles.

15. Posted Feb 24 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

The Internet offers a plethora of advantages to users. It’s simply a matter of asking yourself if you
      would rather have an 80 paydex score or a 90 paydex score.
      Question: How will electricity be supplied to an in-wall aquarium.

16. Posted Mar 1 at 11:30 pm | Permalink

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a material!
      present here at this web site, thanks admin of this web page.

17. Posted Apr 17 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

What’s up, I check your blogs daily. Your
      humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you’re doing!

18. Posted Apr 27 at 2:13 am | Permalink

Also they use the latest state of the art technology.
      This media is innovative media and provides high resolution and color saturation and semigloss paper weight comes in rolls and in different sizes.
      A business website provides information about the products
      and services of a company which helps in earning more profits.

19. Posted Jun 7 at 10:53 am | Permalink

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
      It will always be helpful to read through content from other writers and practice something from other web sites.

20. Posted Jun 30 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

This post gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that truly how to do blogging and site-building.

•  Continuing the Halloween theme today because I'm in a Halloween mood  Last year. My favorite movie as a kid became Charlie's favorite last year and he wanted to be Jareth so bad. I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but we did. Even down to dressing Calvin as Toby because he was the perfect age. I don't think it will ever get better than this for me. #dancemagicdance #babewiththepower #labyrinth  Motherhood is a constantly evolving state of total joy, exhausted agony, superhuman strength, and very human failures. As soon as you celebrate that superhuman successful day, it is replaced with new challenges. And just when you think you can't go one more day, you get a day so magical you want to have ten more babies. I'm in the midst of one of those exhausted phases again but I keep trying to remind myself that it is this phase that makes the magical days shine brighter. In the wise words of Miley Cyrus (I'm actually serious): it's all about the climb.  We've got this mamas. (Tag a momma who needs to get cheesy and read the words to a Miley Cyrus song ) #battlefieldmotherhood _______________________________________________ I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreaming, But there's a voice inside my head saying, "You'll never reach it." Every step I'm takin' Every move I make feels lost with no direction, My faith is shakin' But I, I gotta keep tryin' Gotta keep my head held high There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side It's the climb The struggles I'm facing The chances I'm taking Sometimes might knock me down, But no, I'm not breaking I may not know it, But these are the moments That I'm gonna remember most  Just gotta keep goin', And I, I gotta be strong Just keep pushing on, 'Cause... There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side It's the climb.
       Countdown to Halloween is on! Reminiscing about that time Charlie was @macklemore for Halloween, 2013. Kid was two weeks shy of three and played the part to a tee. What is your favorite costume you or your kids ever did? #isthatyourgrandmascoat #poppintags #charlieasmacklemore #babymacklemore #bornentertainer #charlesdashiell  We have this hat, passed down to Charlie from my friend's little boy, then passed down to Calvin. It's just a simple grey hat but it is so so cute and is the thing that my boys wear the most in the toddler years. It holds so much sentimental value for me. Well yesterday I took the babies on a walk and somewhere along the way Calvin chucked it. He also tossed his shoes but I saw those right away. It wasn't until we stopped for lunch that I realized the hat was gone. I was so sad about it that I retraced our steps to see if I could find it. No luck. I'm pretty sure he tossed it in Goodwill while I was digging for stuff for our Halloween costumes. Which means it is gone, because when you lose something in Goodwill it is seriously like looking for a needle in a haystack. I've been sick about it ever since, which I know is silly. It's just a hat, after all. But it's one of those things that I was planning to pass to Quincy and then save forever and when I was old and grey I would dig it out of the attic and take a walk down memory lane. You moms know what I'm talking about. But it's gone and all I have are photos and the memories. Luckily Calvin had started putting it on Quincy's head and last week I snapped this picture. Charlie and Calvin both kept saying "cuuuuuuute" ❤️ I hope it makes its way onto another little boy's head someday #thefredrickboys #calvinandquincy #brudders #thebrotherhoodofthegreytoddlerhat