• {DIY} Easy Easter Egg Escort Cards

Having an Easter weekend wedding or party?  This egg escort card/place card idea would be perfect for you!

Supplies needed:
    -eggs (hard boiled)
    -chalkboard paint
    -small paint brush
    -chalk

Paint your eggs with chalkboard paint, let dry, write names and table assignments (for escort cards, or just name for place cards) and voila!  You’re done.  Simple, easy, and super cute.

{source}
    These would also be really cute for a farm wedding!
    Chalkboard eggs are also just a fun way to decorate your eggs for easter, and let your kids (or the kid in you) draw and decorate on them.  How cute are these!?
    {Source:  Homemade Simple}

1. Posted Apr 19 at 5:33 am | Permalink

Love this, so cute! I love all the ideas you post on here, so helpful and refreshing!

Sarah D. with The Stationery Bakery

2. Posted Apr 19 at 11:45 am | Permalink

gah!! these are so cute!!

3. Posted Apr 19 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

So so cute! I just love this idea…

4. Posted Apr 24 at 12:01 am | Permalink

Such a fabulous idea! I’ve featured you on my blog at http://www.thislilpiglet.net/2011/04/hoppy-easter.html

5. Posted Apr 24 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

Eeks ~ these are darling!!! And really a wuite simple DIY idea! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo
      kristi

6. Posted Sep 20 at 5:53 am | Permalink

Hello
      I love these for my wedding …. how long before can you do them as in will they smell after a while?!
      Charlotte x

• Posted Sep 20 at 6:36 am | Permalink

Hi Charlotte. Yes, as any hardboiled egg, they will spoil and smell after a while. I think they’ll last about a week in the refrigerator… Hope that helps!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • George Street Photo & Video
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Today had some highs and some lows. It was way way way too hot to be this pregnant and it turns out that all the pressure and pain I'm feeling is not this baby's head peeking out yet (if I could see down there I would swear he would be looking back up at me), as there is no dilation happening so far. Upside, I saw Dave Grohl at my OB's office (with his pregnant wife, obvs) and he said hi and gave me a sympathetic smile. I almost peed my pants (more than usual) as I seriously love Dave Grohl. Also, this pretty pretty @doielounge robe showed up at my door and I can wait to treat myself to wearing it post-baby. Presents make me happy. So I think presents and Dave Grohl beat the heat and sealed cervix. For today... Side note: if you want to DIY a sequin hanger of your own, I shared a DIY for it a while back. Just search DIY sequin hanger on the blog (link in profile). It, and said robe, are both perfect for wedding photos, bridesmaid gifts, etc.
       #tbt to baby Charlie, looking all cute and getting me excited for spit bubbles, razzing, and baby laughs all over again. And also to get me through the hottest day of the year at 9 months pregnant. Eff off heat!
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale