• {DIY} Easy Easter Egg Escort Cards

Having an Easter weekend wedding or party?  This egg escort card/place card idea would be perfect for you!

Supplies needed:
    -eggs (hard boiled)
    -chalkboard paint
    -small paint brush
    -chalk

Paint your eggs with chalkboard paint, let dry, write names and table assignments (for escort cards, or just name for place cards) and voila!  You’re done.  Simple, easy, and super cute.

{source}
    These would also be really cute for a farm wedding!
    Chalkboard eggs are also just a fun way to decorate your eggs for easter, and let your kids (or the kid in you) draw and decorate on them.  How cute are these!?
    {Source:  Homemade Simple}

1. Posted Apr 19 at 5:33 am | Permalink

Love this, so cute! I love all the ideas you post on here, so helpful and refreshing!

Sarah D. with The Stationery Bakery

2. Posted Apr 19 at 11:45 am | Permalink

gah!! these are so cute!!

3. Posted Apr 19 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

So so cute! I just love this idea…

4. Posted Apr 24 at 12:01 am | Permalink

Such a fabulous idea! I’ve featured you on my blog at http://www.thislilpiglet.net/2011/04/hoppy-easter.html

5. Posted Apr 24 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

Eeks ~ these are darling!!! And really a wuite simple DIY idea! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo
      kristi

6. Posted Sep 20 at 5:53 am | Permalink

Hello
      I love these for my wedding …. how long before can you do them as in will they smell after a while?!
      Charlotte x

• Posted Sep 20 at 6:36 am | Permalink

Hi Charlotte. Yes, as any hardboiled egg, they will spoil and smell after a while. I think they’ll last about a week in the refrigerator… Hope that helps!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  These three are why I'm now a morning person. Starting each day with smiles and kisses from these boys is what fuels me for the day. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee  #thefredrickboys  Had the best time with my biggest boy at the @nhmla today. He's been there so many times since we have a membership that he has an order he likes to follow. But I surprised him by taking him on Dinofest weekend and he loved it so much he didn't even mind that it was too crowded to see the butterflies today or that we couldn't see everything. Sometimes it is so good for the both of us to have some time together, away from the babies. Like the old days. #charlesdashiell #mommacharliedateday #oldsfaveplacesinla
       I know someday you won't want to hold my hand anymore, but I sure do hope that day is still very far away. Like 10-15 years maybe?  #battlefieldmotherhood  First pumpkin rolls of the season  I tried to make them in the shape of hearts like my mom does but Charlie said they look like pumpkins without stems and all I can see are boobs  #autumnhappylist