• {DIY} Easy Easter Egg Escort Cards

Having an Easter weekend wedding or party?  This egg escort card/place card idea would be perfect for you!

Supplies needed:
    -eggs (hard boiled)
    -chalkboard paint
    -small paint brush
    -chalk

Paint your eggs with chalkboard paint, let dry, write names and table assignments (for escort cards, or just name for place cards) and voila!  You’re done.  Simple, easy, and super cute.

{source}
    These would also be really cute for a farm wedding!
    Chalkboard eggs are also just a fun way to decorate your eggs for easter, and let your kids (or the kid in you) draw and decorate on them.  How cute are these!?
    {Source:  Homemade Simple}

1. Posted Apr 19 at 5:33 am | Permalink

Love this, so cute! I love all the ideas you post on here, so helpful and refreshing!

Sarah D. with The Stationery Bakery

2. Posted Apr 19 at 11:45 am | Permalink

gah!! these are so cute!!

3. Posted Apr 19 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

So so cute! I just love this idea…

4. Posted Apr 24 at 12:01 am | Permalink

Such a fabulous idea! I’ve featured you on my blog at http://www.thislilpiglet.net/2011/04/hoppy-easter.html

5. Posted Apr 24 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

Eeks ~ these are darling!!! And really a wuite simple DIY idea! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo
      kristi

6. Posted Sep 20 at 5:53 am | Permalink

Hello
      I love these for my wedding …. how long before can you do them as in will they smell after a while?!
      Charlotte x

• Posted Sep 20 at 6:36 am | Permalink

Hi Charlotte. Yes, as any hardboiled egg, they will spoil and smell after a while. I think they’ll last about a week in the refrigerator… Hope that helps!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  This dreamboat is six months old today (HOW!!!!??? ) but his momma is so so tired that I'm gonna post another pic soon with his #quincysmonthbymonth stats. Because right now all can manage to do is drink my wine and barely keep my eyes open.  But really, he's a dreamboat. That's all I can say. #quincyrhys #fastestsixmonthsofmylife  Trying to decide which quote on my workspace motivation wall to follow to get some work done while the kids (hopefully) nap, but it feels like a "punch today in the face" kind of day  And you can see a tour of my shared office and Charlie's art room on the blog - go under "home tour" in the sidebar or search art room in search bar.
       Rollin with ma homies  #squad #thefredrickboys #everythingbutthekitchensink  One sick kid, one heat wave, one million ants in our laundry room... You win Monday. Sometimes you just gotta put the work away, or step away from the piles of laundry, and get outside for a reset. Or look at photos of bougainvillea from when you could get outside  #wavingthewhiteflagtoday #tomorrowisanewday