• {DIY} Easy Easter Egg Escort Cards

Having an Easter weekend wedding or party?  This egg escort card/place card idea would be perfect for you!

Supplies needed:
    -eggs (hard boiled)
    -chalkboard paint
    -small paint brush
    -chalk

Paint your eggs with chalkboard paint, let dry, write names and table assignments (for escort cards, or just name for place cards) and voila!  You’re done.  Simple, easy, and super cute.

{source}
    These would also be really cute for a farm wedding!
    Chalkboard eggs are also just a fun way to decorate your eggs for easter, and let your kids (or the kid in you) draw and decorate on them.  How cute are these!?
    {Source:  Homemade Simple}

1. Posted Apr 19 at 5:33 am | Permalink

Love this, so cute! I love all the ideas you post on here, so helpful and refreshing!

Sarah D. with The Stationery Bakery

2. Posted Apr 19 at 11:45 am | Permalink

gah!! these are so cute!!

3. Posted Apr 19 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

So so cute! I just love this idea…

4. Posted Apr 24 at 12:01 am | Permalink

Such a fabulous idea! I’ve featured you on my blog at http://www.thislilpiglet.net/2011/04/hoppy-easter.html

5. Posted Apr 24 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

Eeks ~ these are darling!!! And really a wuite simple DIY idea! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo
      kristi

6. Posted Sep 20 at 5:53 am | Permalink

Hello
      I love these for my wedding …. how long before can you do them as in will they smell after a while?!
      Charlotte x

• Posted Sep 20 at 6:36 am | Permalink

Hi Charlotte. Yes, as any hardboiled egg, they will spoil and smell after a while. I think they’ll last about a week in the refrigerator… Hope that helps!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After

We had our first date 20 years ago today when we were practically babies in high school. We were on and off (and on and off and on and off) through college, survived a 3 year long distance relationship before there was FaceTime and when one of us didn't even have a cell phone. We've done 11 years of sharing a bathroom, almost 6 years of marriage, and now almost 3 babies. Some days have been so easy, and others are incredibly hard. Each day we make a choice to love each other and enjoy this beautiful life together. And to do it our way, following our dreams and raising our children to be open minded, good and kind people. Our way, ride or die, till the wheels fall off. Me and you. Happy 20 year date-a-versary my social media-less hunk of a husband.❤️ We should have gotten a sitter  //  by @hazelnutphoto from our gender reveal, which I'll be sharing next week!
       Had a super #happymail day thanks to the 2016 calendar preview from @papersource. At first I was all like "the color, the design, the pretty, oh my! " but then I thought "2016, January, due date, holy shit! " I feel like the next 6 months just flashed before my eyes. Slow down 2015. The calendars and planners are real purty tho. #mypscalendar
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest