• {DIY} Easy Easter Egg Escort Cards

Having an Easter weekend wedding or party?  This egg escort card/place card idea would be perfect for you!

Supplies needed:
    -eggs (hard boiled)
    -chalkboard paint
    -small paint brush
    -chalk

Paint your eggs with chalkboard paint, let dry, write names and table assignments (for escort cards, or just name for place cards) and voila!  You’re done.  Simple, easy, and super cute.

{source}
    These would also be really cute for a farm wedding!
    Chalkboard eggs are also just a fun way to decorate your eggs for easter, and let your kids (or the kid in you) draw and decorate on them.  How cute are these!?
    {Source:  Homemade Simple}

1. Posted Apr 19 at 5:33 am | Permalink

Love this, so cute! I love all the ideas you post on here, so helpful and refreshing!

Sarah D. with The Stationery Bakery

2. Posted Apr 19 at 11:45 am | Permalink

gah!! these are so cute!!

3. Posted Apr 19 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

So so cute! I just love this idea…

4. Posted Apr 24 at 12:01 am | Permalink

Such a fabulous idea! I’ve featured you on my blog at http://www.thislilpiglet.net/2011/04/hoppy-easter.html

5. Posted Apr 24 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

Eeks ~ these are darling!!! And really a wuite simple DIY idea! Thanks for sharing!

xoxo
      kristi

6. Posted Sep 20 at 5:53 am | Permalink

Hello
      I love these for my wedding …. how long before can you do them as in will they smell after a while?!
      Charlotte x

• Posted Sep 20 at 6:36 am | Permalink

Hi Charlotte. Yes, as any hardboiled egg, they will spoil and smell after a while. I think they’ll last about a week in the refrigerator… Hope that helps!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Calvin and I caught the cold going around our house and poor buddy is not feeling good. It's been one thing after another lately and just when I feel like I can't handle another thing, Calvin wakes up after only 20 minutes of sleeping in the stroller. And then he gives me a look that reminds me that it's all worth it, it's all temporary, and to just try to smiling through it like he is. Just keep smiling. And sucking out snot with the Nose Frieda.
       Oh hi there Calvin. You're 14 weeks (and a day), seem to be coming out of a fussy growth spurt, you now like the paci (you almost require it, which is new), and you gave me your first belly laugh yesterday. More of those please. And more naps. Naps and belly laughs.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale