• {It’s in the Details} Guestbook Alternatives

Maybe it is just me, but I think the “wedding guestbook” is a throw-away detail.  Brides are overwhelmed with invitations and florals and gowns, and rightly so.  But if you are a follower of this blog you know my motto:  “make your wedding YOU” and I think the guestbook is a great place to show your personality and have a little fun.  No traditional guestbooks or signed photo mats here!

Make sure you can send birthday love to all of your guests
    who showed you love on your special day:
     Let guests have fun while giving you advice, mad-lib style:

For wine-lovers or vineyard weddings:

Let guests leave their mark and hang it as art in your home:
    {Clockwise: 1 & 2 from Bleu de Toi (2 via Engaged and Inspired),
     Incorporate a sport you love to do together:
     For the book enthusiasts:
    And I’ve shown this one before, but I LOVE it!  For game playing couples:
    What is your favorite guestbook alternative idea?

1. Posted May 26 at 5:12 am | Permalink

I love the calendar one! But I wanted to let you in on one more! My dad is making a bench for us, like one that goes at the foot of the bed or in the foyer and we’re going to have everyone sign that. “GuestBENCH”
      Thanks for the post! These are all really fun ideas!

2. Posted May 26 at 3:16 pm | Permalink

I love all of these but I think the calendar one is SO brilliant. I have never seen the Jenga one and I absolutely love that one too!

3. Posted May 27 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Thanks for posting our library card guest book! We feel so special 🙂

4. Posted May 27 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

Such a fabulously amazing roundup of ideas!!! I adore the birthday idea ~ it would be fabulous to have them all in one spot ;-)) And mad-libs are always a hoot! But I love the book idea too ;-))

5. Posted Jul 17 at 4:49 am | Permalink

We framed one of our engagement portraits with a wide mat and had people sign that. We did a smaller frame for our second reception guests to sign too. They both hang in our home. 🙂

6. Posted Apr 6 at 10:36 am | Permalink

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well
      written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to
      read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
      I will certainly comeback.

7. Posted Aug 1 at 10:00 pm | Permalink

It’s awesome for me to have a site, which is useful in favor of
      my experience. thanks admin

8. Posted Oct 7 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

Hi colleagues, how is everything, and what you want to say concerning this
      paragraph, in my view its truly awesome in support of me.

9. Posted Jul 11 at 4:36 am | Permalink

Hello Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page on a regular basis,
      if so then you will absolutely take good experience.

•  Three things: 1. You've got one day left to enter my @mywildbird sling giveaway, so head over to my blog (link in profile) and tag your friends. 2. I was featured on @loyal_hana blog as part of their motherhood series, so if you want to give it a read and hear about my typical (hot mess) day or how I (don't) balance work and mothering head to their profile to find the link to their site. I pretty much live in their nursing-friendly clothes and was honored to be featured. 3. Charlie took this picture (and basically directed me for the shot) and it makes me really really happy   Putting the finishing touches on the boys' bedroom and had to stop to admire the magic that the morning light and their @babyjives mobile was making. ✨☁️⭐️❤️✨#charlieandcalsroomredo
       Can a person be your happy place? Because I'm pretty certain that Quincy is mine ☺️✨ #quincyrhys #thatdimpletho  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨