• {It’s in the Details} Guestbook Alternatives

Maybe it is just me, but I think the “wedding guestbook” is a throw-away detail.  Brides are overwhelmed with invitations and florals and gowns, and rightly so.  But if you are a follower of this blog you know my motto:  “make your wedding YOU” and I think the guestbook is a great place to show your personality and have a little fun.  No traditional guestbooks or signed photo mats here!

Make sure you can send birthday love to all of your guests
    who showed you love on your special day:
     Let guests have fun while giving you advice, mad-lib style:

For wine-lovers or vineyard weddings:

Let guests leave their mark and hang it as art in your home:
    {Clockwise: 1 & 2 from Bleu de Toi (2 via Engaged and Inspired),
     Incorporate a sport you love to do together:
     For the book enthusiasts:
    And I’ve shown this one before, but I LOVE it!  For game playing couples:
    What is your favorite guestbook alternative idea?

1. Posted May 26 at 5:12 am | Permalink

I love the calendar one! But I wanted to let you in on one more! My dad is making a bench for us, like one that goes at the foot of the bed or in the foyer and we’re going to have everyone sign that. “GuestBENCH”
      Thanks for the post! These are all really fun ideas!

2. Posted May 26 at 3:16 pm | Permalink

I love all of these but I think the calendar one is SO brilliant. I have never seen the Jenga one and I absolutely love that one too!

3. Posted May 27 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Thanks for posting our library card guest book! We feel so special :)

4. Posted May 27 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

Such a fabulously amazing roundup of ideas!!! I adore the birthday idea ~ it would be fabulous to have them all in one spot ;-)) And mad-libs are always a hoot! But I love the book idea too ;-))

xoxo
      kristi

5. Posted Jul 17 at 4:49 am | Permalink

We framed one of our engagement portraits with a wide mat and had people sign that. We did a smaller frame for our second reception guests to sign too. They both hang in our home. :)

6. Posted Apr 6 at 10:36 am | Permalink

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well
      written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to
      read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
      I will certainly comeback.