{It’s in the Details} Guestbook Alternatives

Maybe it is just me, but I think the “wedding guestbook” is a throw-away detail.  Brides are overwhelmed with invitations and florals and gowns, and rightly so.  But if you are a follower of this blog you know my motto:  “make your wedding YOU” and I think the guestbook is a great place to show your personality and have a little fun.  No traditional guestbooks or signed photo mats here!

Make sure you can send birthday love to all of your guests
who showed you love on your special day:
 Let guests have fun while giving you advice, mad-lib style:

For wine-lovers or vineyard weddings:

Let guests leave their mark and hang it as art in your home:
{Clockwise: 1 & 2 from Bleu de Toi (2 via Engaged and Inspired),
 Incorporate a sport you love to do together:
 For the book enthusiasts:
And I’ve shown this one before, but I LOVE it!  For game playing couples:
What is your favorite guestbook alternative idea?

1. Posted May 26 at 5:12 am | Permalink

I love the calendar one! But I wanted to let you in on one more! My dad is making a bench for us, like one that goes at the foot of the bed or in the foyer and we’re going to have everyone sign that. “GuestBENCH”
    Thanks for the post! These are all really fun ideas!

2. Posted May 26 at 3:16 pm | Permalink

I love all of these but I think the calendar one is SO brilliant. I have never seen the Jenga one and I absolutely love that one too!

3. Posted May 27 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

Thanks for posting our library card guest book! We feel so special 🙂

4. Posted May 27 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

Such a fabulously amazing roundup of ideas!!! I adore the birthday idea ~ it would be fabulous to have them all in one spot ;-)) And mad-libs are always a hoot! But I love the book idea too ;-))

xoxo
    kristi

5. Posted Jul 17 at 4:49 am | Permalink

We framed one of our engagement portraits with a wide mat and had people sign that. We did a smaller frame for our second reception guests to sign too. They both hang in our home. 🙂

6. Posted Apr 6 at 10:36 am | Permalink

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well
    written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to
    read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will certainly comeback.

7. Posted Aug 1 at 10:00 pm | Permalink

It’s awesome for me to have a site, which is useful in favor of
    my experience. thanks admin

8. Posted Oct 7 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

Hi colleagues, how is everything, and what you want to say concerning this
    paragraph, in my view its truly awesome in support of me.

9. Posted Jul 11 at 4:36 am | Permalink

Hello Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page on a regular basis,
    if so then you will absolutely take good experience.

• Oh Lovely Day is the go-to blog on motherhood, product recommendations and parenting tips, family and home, and wedding.
  • shop my current favorite things

•  We both kinda need a haircut but he refuses and I keep forgetting to make an appointment. So, we'll just keep werkin' that hair flip   7 years and three babies ago we celebrated our one month wedding anniversary in Florence on our honeymoon. I miss having traveling adventures with you. We're on a different kind of adventure now (one with even better views but an even harder climb to the top) but someday we'll get to do this again. Side note: I also miss being this size, so I'll put that on the "hopefully someday" list too #goals #beforebabies #grainybutgood
     I wonder where Charlie gets his love of Halloween from? 🤔 He has already decided what he wants to be and I'm trying to figure out how to make it happen. And what his brothers will be. It is hard to top the #jarethandtoby duo from last year... Does anyone else think about Halloween costumes months in advance? I know I'm not the only one.   Can I please freeze time and keep him this sweet bonnet wearing, sling loving chubby baby forever? #allthefeels #themorebabiesyouhavethemorebabiesyouwant #quincyrhys
%d bloggers like this: