• {Real Wedding} Cassie & Bennet: Intimate Backyard DIY Wedding + Carnival Reception (Part 2)

colorful carnival-themed DIY wedding from jennie andrews photography
    Yesterday I shared Part 1 of this completely charming, absolutely fantastic, ridiculously good wedding (if you missed it, be sure to get your pinning finger ready and go be inspired).  Today, you get to see the whimsical, fun, fabulous carnival-themed reception.  Step right up!

colorful carnival-themed DIY wedding from jennie andrews photography
    Almost everything you see was DIY: pinwheels, the ticket cake, the gold animals, bunting, burlap and chalkboard signs…  SO many great DIY details!

colorful carnival-themed DIY wedding from jennie andrews photography
    colorful carnival-themed DIY wedding from jennie andrews photography
    colorful carnival-themed DIY wedding from jennie andrews photography
    colorful carnival-themed DIY wedding from jennie andrews photography
    colorful carnival-themed DIY wedding from jennie andrews photographyWe danced our first dance to “I Won’t Give Up” but Jason Mraz.  We are high school sweethearts and have been through, and know we will go through, many tough times together. This song expresses the beauty through struggle well. colorful carnival-themed DIY wedding from jennie andrews photography

fun carnival-themed DIY wedding reception

I’m DYING over the bride’s gorgeous red reception dress. I kinda sorta REALLY want to steal her whole wedding, don’t you? It’s magical!

And if you didn’t get enough, here’s a fun film from their photobooth and photos, by photographer Jennie Andrews. And don’t forget to go see Part 1 of this wedding!

{Vendors} All vendors were hired locally out of Knoxville, Tennessee.  Photography: Jennie Andrews Photography / Planning: One Enchanted EveningCaterer and Pies:  Simply Southern CateringTent and Rentals: All Occasions Party Rental / Seating:  Something Borrowed Vintage Rentals (now Bash Factory) / Invitations and Signage: Kate Moore CreativeBand: The Pop Rocks

1. Posted Jan 29 at 11:39 am | Permalink

i want her red dress!

2. Posted Jan 29 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

What a cute and fun theme! I love the gold animals. And lawn games?! Brilliant.

3. Posted Jan 29 at 6:35 pm | Permalink

Loving every bit. What fun!

4. Posted Jan 30 at 2:53 am | Permalink

Amazing post 🙂 i love the ticket cake.

5. Posted Jan 31 at 1:51 am | Permalink

How can you not love this amazing wedding? So many fun details reflecting the couple’s personalities. Absolutely stunning the little red dress, the pinwheels, the guest books and the lounge area. Good job – and thanks a lot for sharing!

6. Posted Jan 31 at 7:00 am | Permalink

I really love the simple details on the event. It seems to be little things which gives more beauty of the event. Also, the red dress is very beautiful!This was really fun event, rather than a serious an a boring one.Congrats!xoxo

7. Posted May 2 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

It is fun for having DIY in the wedding, isn’t it? I am sure the process is meaningful. I like backyard idea as well. It is warm, natural, intimate and happy. The bridal gown is so beautiful. Your ladies are really fashionable. Congratulations!

8. Andrea
      Posted Jul 16 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

I’m a little late, but I was wondering if anyone can tell me how the labels on the tea tins were made and what are the strips of colored paper? Are the held down by the labels or labels themselves?

9. Posted Mar 11 at 11:59 am | Permalink

I really love the simple details on the event

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Tonight I got the baby to sleep in time to be the one to read to you. Then you asked me to stay a little longer, and even though it's been a long hard week and I was so tired I did. We cuddled and both started to fall asleep and I just wanted to stay in your bed and cuddle you all night. I whispered how much I love you and you said that I have a sweet voice and beautiful eyes and how much you love me too. You fill my bucket every single day my sweet son.  #thingsiwanttoremember 7/1/16 #charlesdashiell #stuffmycharliesays #mommacharlieselfies  Because it's Friday  #quincyrhys
       Oh, don't jump on the bed? My bad, my bad. I thought you said TO jump on the bed. . #dennisthemenaceaintgotnothingonhim #calicoolnursery #calvins2ndyear  Gorgeous gowns, delicious food, good company, and rosé. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon. Thank you so much for having me and getting me out @clairepettibone -- such a treat! Lots more on snapchat chandrafredrick #clairepettibone #romantiquebride