• {It’s in the Details} Burlap in your Wedding Decor

So I love burlap.  Truth be told, I wanted to fill my wedding decor with burlap and similarly rustic details, but with the venue we chose it just wasn’t a theme that fit.  It would have been like putting a barn on the beach.  On second thought, a barn on a beach could be amazing!  Anyhoo…back to burlap.  It is so rustic & chic, provides great texture, and it is CHEAP!  And there are so many ways you can use it.

{burlap table runners and table cloths}
    Photos 1, 3, & 4 via Ruffled, Photo 2 from Open Air Photography styled by Ritzy Bee via The Bride’s Cafe, Photos 5 & 7 from Millie Holloman via Style Me Pretty, Photo 6 from Wedding Chicks
    {burlap wedding favors}
    {burlap bouquet wraps}
    {burlap wedding signs}
    {burlap ring pillow}
    {burlap draping}
    via Ruffled
    {burlap invitations}
    Top photos from Jodi Miller and bottom photos invitations by D*Lsh Design, photos by Brandon Kidd
    {burlap table details}
    And if you love burlap you should definitely check out this wedding featured on Style Me Pretty of the lovely Erin of Sparkle and Hay.  It is a rustic chic burlap extravaganza, done right!  And I love it.

1. Posted Apr 8 at 7:11 am | Permalink

burlap is not getting old anytime soon! 🙂

2. Posted Apr 8 at 10:04 am | Permalink

Not to freak out, but I GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT! After nine years. We’ve been together since we were 15 and last night he proposed in a giant Hollywood studio. It was amazing. I have my go-to ten favorite wedding sites and I just had to come and share the good news. I’m a stylist and I have a celebrity fashion blog but today it’s sorta turned into a wedding site. Would love if you checked out the dream proposal. Love you site. Thank you for all the inspiration. xoxo

3. Posted Apr 8 at 7:23 pm | Permalink

xoxoxo 🙂

4. Posted Apr 8 at 7:23 pm | Permalink

xoxoxo 🙂

5. Posted Apr 10 at 4:38 pm | Permalink

I love burlap! it is a detail we are using in our wedding. I’m so excited to see how it all pulls together! xo

6. Posted Apr 11 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

LOVE burlap! When I told my fiance that I wanted to use it in the wedding, he looked at me like I was crazy! But once he saw our burlap table squares with our mock up of our centerpiece, at the reception site last week, he finally admitted, he liked the burlap! I can’t wait to see how our wedding pulls together!

Thanks for the great inspiration pictures! I’ve got some pretty awesome grapevine, wire & burlap mason jars that I put together a few weeks ago. You should check out my blog!

Love your blog!! = )

7. Posted Apr 24 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

I heart burlap ~ big time!!! Fabulous roundup!

8. Posted Oct 21 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

love this! especially the favors and burlap draping! so cute!!

Sarah K

•  Three things: 1. You've got one day left to enter my @mywildbird sling giveaway, so head over to my blog (link in profile) and tag your friends. 2. I was featured on @loyal_hana blog as part of their motherhood series, so if you want to give it a read and hear about my typical (hot mess) day or how I (don't) balance work and mothering head to their profile to find the link to their site. I pretty much live in their nursing-friendly clothes and was honored to be featured. 3. Charlie took this picture (and basically directed me for the shot) and it makes me really really happy   Putting the finishing touches on the boys' bedroom and had to stop to admire the magic that the morning light and their @babyjives mobile was making. ✨☁️⭐️❤️✨#charlieandcalsroomredo
       Can a person be your happy place? Because I'm pretty certain that Quincy is mine ☺️✨ #quincyrhys #thatdimpletho  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨