{It’s in the Details} Vintage Tea Cups in Your Wedding

It's in the Details: Tea Cups in your wedding by Oh Lovely Day
{tea cups as cupcake holders via Oh Lovely Day originally seen here}
As a vintage lover, I love and have my own collection of tea cups.  There are so many ways you can incorporate them into your wedding decor, even if you aren’t having a vintage wedding!  Here are a few of my favorite tea cup wedding details.
{Tea Cups used in Wedding Favors}
incorporate tea cups into your wedding favors via Oh Lovely Day
{tea cup favor holder uploaded by user on pinterest \ DIY succulent favor via Austin Wedding Blog}
{Tea Cup Floral Containers}
tea cup wedding floral containers and cake topper via Oh Lovely Day
{cake topper via wedding chicks \ tea cup florals from Heavenly Blooms}

{Tea Cups as Decor}

{tiered dessert holder via etsy \ tea cup centerpieces via Martha Stewart Weddings}
I’m especially in love with that cake topper and the floral aisle decor  Here’s another picture of that.
tea cups with florals lining ceremony aisle by heavenly blooms | photo by erin hearts court
{photo by Erin Hearts Court and florals by Heavenly Blooms}
Are you loving these ideas for using tea cups in weddings?  What’s your favorite detail?

1. Posted Sep 10 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

I love love love the succulent tea cup favour!

2. Posted Sep 10 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

I love all of these ideas for incorporating tea cups into wedding decor. It’s something I haven’t seen before but love it’s delicate and girly appeal!

3. Posted Sep 11 at 7:07 am | Permalink

So happy that you posted this !

4. Posted Sep 11 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

I love those tea cups

5. Posted Sep 11 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

I just got married last month (the 18th) and we used tea cups as vases. It looked perfect.

6. Posted Sep 12 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

UH! Gorgeous inspiration! Perfect for a DIY bride, simple flowers that add SO much character to any event!

7. Posted Sep 16 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

My favorite is the lovely tea cup in the wedding cake. It’s refreshing to look at. I’m really mesmerized by the tea cups used in wedding ceremony supplies.

• Oh Lovely Day is the go-to blog on motherhood, product recommendations and parenting tips, family and home, and wedding.
  • shop my current favorite things

•  7 years and three babies ago we celebrated our one month wedding anniversary in Florence on our honeymoon. I miss having traveling adventures with you. We're on a different kind of adventure now (one with even better views but an even harder climb to the top) but someday we'll get to do this again. Side note: I also miss being this size, so I'll put that on the "hopefully someday" list too #goals #beforebabies #grainybutgood  Surprised this fella with a solo ice cream date after school today and it was good. The company and the ice cream.
     Can I please freeze time and keep him this sweet bonnet wearing, sling loving chubby baby forever? #allthefeels #themorebabiesyouhavethemorebabiesyouwant #quincyrhys  Cure for this heatwave? Slowly walking around in air conditioned Trader Joe's and buying all of the mini pumpkins  it worked for a little while.
%d bloggers like this: