• {It’s in the Details} Vintage Tea Cups in Your Wedding

It's in the Details: Tea Cups in your wedding by Oh Lovely Day
    {tea cups as cupcake holders via Oh Lovely Day originally seen here}
    As a vintage lover, I love and have my own collection of tea cups.  There are so many ways you can incorporate them into your wedding decor, even if you aren’t having a vintage wedding!  Here are a few of my favorite tea cup wedding details.
    {Tea Cups used in Wedding Favors}
    incorporate tea cups into your wedding favors via Oh Lovely Day
    {tea cup favor holder uploaded by user on pinterest \ DIY succulent favor via Austin Wedding Blog}
    {Tea Cup Floral Containers}
    tea cup wedding floral containers and cake topper via Oh Lovely Day
    {cake topper via wedding chicks \ tea cup florals from Heavenly Blooms}

{Tea Cups as Decor}

{tiered dessert holder via etsy \ tea cup centerpieces via Martha Stewart Weddings}
    I’m especially in love with that cake topper and the floral aisle decor  Here’s another picture of that.
    tea cups with florals lining ceremony aisle by heavenly blooms | photo by erin hearts court
    {photo by Erin Hearts Court and florals by Heavenly Blooms}
    Are you loving these ideas for using tea cups in weddings?  What’s your favorite detail?

1. Posted Sep 10 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

I love love love the succulent tea cup favour!

2. Posted Sep 10 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

I love all of these ideas for incorporating tea cups into wedding decor. It’s something I haven’t seen before but love it’s delicate and girly appeal!

3. Posted Sep 11 at 7:07 am | Permalink

So happy that you posted this !

4. Posted Sep 11 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

I love those tea cups

5. Posted Sep 11 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

I just got married last month (the 18th) and we used tea cups as vases. It looked perfect.

6. Posted Sep 12 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

UH! Gorgeous inspiration! Perfect for a DIY bride, simple flowers that add SO much character to any event!

7. Posted Sep 16 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

My favorite is the lovely tea cup in the wedding cake. It’s refreshing to look at. I’m really mesmerized by the tea cups used in wedding ceremony supplies.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Memorial weekend'n ❤️ #quincyrhys  Happy 4 months my chubby bunny! It's crazy to think that 8 years ago today your pops asked me to marry him and now here you are already 4 months old. You are happy and smiling 90% of the time and still screamy 10% of the time. Much better, but your unpredictable screaminess still pops up at the times when I'm trying to get out of the house or eat, usually both at once. I can take a hint. You are 17 lbs and almost 26 inches - putting you in the 90th % for height and 80th for weight. Oh, and your head is in the 94th % - which I'm fine with since it was a nice slightly below average size when you were born. You are hilariously huge  Your daddy says if you keep growing like this people are going to start calling you Hodor You have rolled from belly to back a few times (a small miracle given your size and how little floor time you've been able to have due to your reflux), scoot yourself with your feet when laying on your back, have reached for and grabbed a toy, and are a chatterbox. You like music, like being held in sitting and standing positions, and really wanna eat your hands. You are a champion napper -- usually taking a 2-3 hr one in the morning and a good afternoon one as well. I can even put you down without soothing you to sleep first and you fall asleep on your own - something that your brothers didn't do until at least 6 months old. You're sleeping from around 7:30 pm - 7 am, waking around 3:30 for a snack (you're totally not hungry either, you just miss me). You're just the cutest with your fat rolls and cheek dimps and duck fluff hair and big gummy smiles and you have everyone of us completely smitten.  #quincysmonthbymonth
       Not gonna lie, it's been reeeeeaally nice having an almost empty house this week while the big boys are out of town and it's just Quincy and me. It's so peaceful and clean.  But when I get sent pictures like this of my boys with my cutie pie nephew Braxton, I start missing them something fierce and can't wait to see them tomorrow. #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin #brothersandcousins #sooooooomanyboys  We didn't remember to take his 4 month photos today (we'll just pretend the 26th is tomorrow ) but we did manage a photo for #rednoseday. Don't forget to donate! @rednosedayusa ❣#doitforthekids