• {It’s in the Details} Vintage Tea Cups in Your Wedding

It's in the Details: Tea Cups in your wedding by Oh Lovely Day
    {tea cups as cupcake holders via Oh Lovely Day originally seen here}
    As a vintage lover, I love and have my own collection of tea cups.  There are so many ways you can incorporate them into your wedding decor, even if you aren’t having a vintage wedding!  Here are a few of my favorite tea cup wedding details.
    {Tea Cups used in Wedding Favors}
    incorporate tea cups into your wedding favors via Oh Lovely Day
    {tea cup favor holder uploaded by user on pinterest \ DIY succulent favor via Austin Wedding Blog}
    {Tea Cup Floral Containers}
    tea cup wedding floral containers and cake topper via Oh Lovely Day
    {cake topper via wedding chicks \ tea cup florals from Heavenly Blooms}

{Tea Cups as Decor}

{tiered dessert holder via etsy \ tea cup centerpieces via Martha Stewart Weddings}
    I’m especially in love with that cake topper and the floral aisle decor  Here’s another picture of that.
    tea cups with florals lining ceremony aisle by heavenly blooms | photo by erin hearts court
    {photo by Erin Hearts Court and florals by Heavenly Blooms}
    Are you loving these ideas for using tea cups in weddings?  What’s your favorite detail?

1. Posted Sep 10 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

I love love love the succulent tea cup favour!

2. Posted Sep 10 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

I love all of these ideas for incorporating tea cups into wedding decor. It’s something I haven’t seen before but love it’s delicate and girly appeal!

3. Posted Sep 11 at 7:07 am | Permalink

So happy that you posted this !

4. Posted Sep 11 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

I love those tea cups

5. Posted Sep 11 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

I just got married last month (the 18th) and we used tea cups as vases. It looked perfect.

6. Posted Sep 12 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

UH! Gorgeous inspiration! Perfect for a DIY bride, simple flowers that add SO much character to any event!

7. Posted Sep 16 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

My favorite is the lovely tea cup in the wedding cake. It’s refreshing to look at. I’m really mesmerized by the tea cups used in wedding ceremony supplies.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • George Street Photo & Video
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  It's so hot that I'm getting a ton of wear (as in every single day) from my maternity dresses. This one is one of my faves (have it in black too!) You can like this photo and sign up at the link to get an email with links to my favorite maternity dresses (most are around $30!) #37weeks #liketkit www.liketk.it/7Z80 @liketkit
       Ending the week with a summery love shoot in Kentucky between two photographers from @laurenwsmith. Link in profile.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale