• {It’s in the Details} Vintage Tea Cups in Your Wedding

It's in the Details: Tea Cups in your wedding by Oh Lovely Day
    {tea cups as cupcake holders via Oh Lovely Day originally seen here}
    As a vintage lover, I love and have my own collection of tea cups.  There are so many ways you can incorporate them into your wedding decor, even if you aren’t having a vintage wedding!  Here are a few of my favorite tea cup wedding details.
    {Tea Cups used in Wedding Favors}
    incorporate tea cups into your wedding favors via Oh Lovely Day
    {tea cup favor holder uploaded by user on pinterest \ DIY succulent favor via Austin Wedding Blog}
    {Tea Cup Floral Containers}
    tea cup wedding floral containers and cake topper via Oh Lovely Day
    {cake topper via wedding chicks \ tea cup florals from Heavenly Blooms}

{Tea Cups as Decor}

{tiered dessert holder via etsy \ tea cup centerpieces via Martha Stewart Weddings}
    I’m especially in love with that cake topper and the floral aisle decor  Here’s another picture of that.
    tea cups with florals lining ceremony aisle by heavenly blooms | photo by erin hearts court
    {photo by Erin Hearts Court and florals by Heavenly Blooms}
    Are you loving these ideas for using tea cups in weddings?  What’s your favorite detail?

1. Posted Sep 10 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

I love love love the succulent tea cup favour!

2. Posted Sep 10 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

I love all of these ideas for incorporating tea cups into wedding decor. It’s something I haven’t seen before but love it’s delicate and girly appeal!

3. Posted Sep 11 at 7:07 am | Permalink

So happy that you posted this !

4. Posted Sep 11 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

I love those tea cups

5. Posted Sep 11 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

I just got married last month (the 18th) and we used tea cups as vases. It looked perfect.

6. Posted Sep 12 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

UH! Gorgeous inspiration! Perfect for a DIY bride, simple flowers that add SO much character to any event!

7. Posted Sep 16 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

My favorite is the lovely tea cup in the wedding cake. It’s refreshing to look at. I’m really mesmerized by the tea cups used in wedding ceremony supplies.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • George Street Photo & Video
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Current Obsessions

• Shop For Your Honeymoon

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Take care of Mother Earth. We all have to do it together. (PS- that's Charlie in there - and he came out 12 days later! Paint job by my husband for Halloween, 2010)
       Dreamy feminine dress and a modern masculine space - so much inspiration in today's industrial glam shoot from @queryevents & @whitleydaniellephotography (link in profile)
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale