• {It’s in the Details} Vintage Tea Cups in Your Wedding

It's in the Details: Tea Cups in your wedding by Oh Lovely Day
    {tea cups as cupcake holders via Oh Lovely Day originally seen here}
    As a vintage lover, I love and have my own collection of tea cups.  There are so many ways you can incorporate them into your wedding decor, even if you aren’t having a vintage wedding!  Here are a few of my favorite tea cup wedding details.
    {Tea Cups used in Wedding Favors}
    incorporate tea cups into your wedding favors via Oh Lovely Day
    {tea cup favor holder uploaded by user on pinterest \ DIY succulent favor via Austin Wedding Blog}
    {Tea Cup Floral Containers}
    tea cup wedding floral containers and cake topper via Oh Lovely Day
    {cake topper via wedding chicks \ tea cup florals from Heavenly Blooms}

{Tea Cups as Decor}

{tiered dessert holder via etsy \ tea cup centerpieces via Martha Stewart Weddings}
    I’m especially in love with that cake topper and the floral aisle decor  Here’s another picture of that.
    tea cups with florals lining ceremony aisle by heavenly blooms | photo by erin hearts court
    {photo by Erin Hearts Court and florals by Heavenly Blooms}
    Are you loving these ideas for using tea cups in weddings?  What’s your favorite detail?

1. Posted Sep 10 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

I love love love the succulent tea cup favour!

2. Posted Sep 10 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

I love all of these ideas for incorporating tea cups into wedding decor. It’s something I haven’t seen before but love it’s delicate and girly appeal!

3. Posted Sep 11 at 7:07 am | Permalink

So happy that you posted this !

4. Posted Sep 11 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

I love those tea cups

5. Posted Sep 11 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

I just got married last month (the 18th) and we used tea cups as vases. It looked perfect.

6. Posted Sep 12 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

UH! Gorgeous inspiration! Perfect for a DIY bride, simple flowers that add SO much character to any event!

7. Posted Sep 16 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

My favorite is the lovely tea cup in the wedding cake. It’s refreshing to look at. I’m really mesmerized by the tea cups used in wedding ceremony supplies.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Sleepless nights, sibling fights, tantrums and meltdowns and tears. But these are the days, going by in a haze, that I'll miss when I'm late in my years. #peptalkformyself #battlefieldmotherhood #sendacaffieneIVdrip #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin  This week has been straight up ROUGH. Charlie has been home sick from camp, Quincy is sleeping his worst ever, Calvin had a toddler meltdown at the museum today the likes of which I have never seen, it is 9 million degrees, and I have so much work piling up I feel like I'm being swallowed up in quicksand. But today at the park Quincy took a mini nap in the stroller, the big boys played on their own without fighting or needing me to intervene for 10 whole minutes while I sat alone on a blanket. It was glorious. #battlefieldmotherhood #summer
       He's got me wrapped around one of those blurry little fingers and he knows it. It's the dimp that slays me.  #quincysweekbyweek #26weeks  Life with these boys is an adventure of mammoth proportions  (see what I did there #ivegotpuns) #theadventuresofcharlieandcalvin