• A Bridal Gown Infographic You NEED to Pin Now!

I wanted to share some of my favorite bridal gowns and accessories for 2016 to fit every bride and budget. Shop the look book below by clicking the image. And even farther down is a great infographic that was sent my way that I thought you brides that are shopping for wedding gowns would find helpful.  I think it could be helpful for all of you shopping for wedding gowns to become acquainted with the various styles, necklines, train lengths, and more.  This is one to pin for sure!

wedding dress infographic on styles, necklines, and more{infographic source: Storymix Media}

And in case you need more wedding dress inspiration, you can follow me on Pinterest or follow my bridal board here. Also, I wrote how I found my dream wedding dress for WAY less here and my tips for finding your wedding dress here.

1. Posted Feb 16 at 2:20 am | Permalink

Artikel zu schreiben großartig, ich sehr viel mit dieser Sicht überein!

2. Posted Mar 26 at 7:47 pm | Permalink

Absolutely love this infographic! Wedding dress language can be foreign to brides and non-brides along. This illustrates it all perfectly! Shared on my blog 😉 XO

3. Posted May 9 at 7:17 pm | Permalink

wow,the pictures are so beautiful. I love them.

4. Nikki
      Posted Sep 18 at 2:46 pm | Permalink

Thank you for posting the infographic! I came across it on pinterest — so helpful for brides-to-be and consultants.

5. Posted Jul 25 at 8:51 am | Permalink

I have read so many posts regarding the blogger
      lovers but this article is genuinely a nice piece of writing,
      keep it up.

6. Posted Sep 28 at 9:34 pm | Permalink

This is very attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively professional
      blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your wonderful post.

Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

7. Posted Jun 17 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for colored contacts cheap

•  This week was a rough one. I feel like I say that every week but this one really was. Today alone had me at my breaking point. All three of my kids seemed hell bent on driving me crazy. Quincy literally wouldn't let me put him down or leave the room without a major scream-cry fest. He rode around on the fuss bus allllll day. Tropical storm Calvin left destruction in his wake everywhere he went (if you follow me on snap/stories you got a little sampling but that was nowhere near the extent of it). At one point I went into a room away from my kids and sat in a chair and cried. Within three minutes one of them found me (of course) gave me a hug, and we were all better (except Calvin -- I think this is his permanent state ). This photo is my version of thinking happy thoughts. Bougainvillea vibes ✌️️✨  And just like that, summer is back  Take me back to the fall weather of two days ago! Also, take me back to when this kid slept past 5 am and took naps. For a week now, between 4:30-5:30 am this kid climbs up on our bed over top of me and proceeds to squrim, poke, and annoy me till I get up. Quincy's sleeping till 6 or later FINALLY and now Calvin is waking me up!? And he refused to nap today (again) too. Seriously you guys, he's killin' me. He looks real cute in rain gear but if he does it again tonight he's headed to toddler military school. #sotiredineedanewwordfortired #calvins3rdyear #battlefieldmotherhood
       You know what is a great motivator? Not wanting to be outdone by your big bro. Cause look who's pulling himself up, so he can keep up  #quincysmilestones #calvinandquincy #lawdhelpme #charlieandcalsroomredo  There were very few baby things I hadn't yet tried by the time I had Quincy but I hadn't really used a sling before. I got my first sling when I was still pregnant with Q and tried it with Calvin, but once Cal was walking he never wanted to be carried. He's far too busy for all that. So Quincy is the first baby I've used a sling with, and I feel like I really missed out with the other two. I had and loved other carriers with them (and still do) but there is just something about the sling that is magical and it is my carrier of choice right now. It is convenient (you can keep it threaded and just throw it on), it is cozy, it doesn't tightly wrap behind my back which always makes me sweaty, and I can nurse while Quincy is in it which has been a lifesaver. I'm actually nursing him in this photo! I'm sharing photos from our recent visit to the pumpkin patch and how I got to do all the things with my family while wearing Quincy in the sling because I didn't have to stay with him in the stroller or go find a place to nurse him. He chilled, ate, and napped in my sling. And because I love it so much I'm teaming up with @mywildbird to give one reader a sling of their choice! Head to my blog to enter (link in profile) and tell your friends  #OLDfavefinds #babywearing #mywildbird #giveaway #fredrickfamfallfun