• {Real Engagement} Stephanie & David: Valentine’s Day Inspired Engagement Session

The thing I love about Valentine’s Day is that it is all about love. It doesn’t have to be about flowers and presents and dates and whether you’re with someone or not. It’s just about love. And I’m all for celebrating love of any kind. My mom still sends me Valentine’s Day cookies. My son exchanged Valentine’s with his little buddies this year. I send my girlfriends Valentine’s Day cards. If you love someone, you can celebrate Valentine’s Day.

So what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than an engagement session of a newly engaged couple celebrating their love? Oh, and it’s Valentine’s Day inspired too! THAT is better.

Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party valentine's day ideas on Oh Lovely Day
    What a sweet engagement celebration, literally! So many yummy treats – but I think that rock candy is my favorite. The red and aqua color palette is fabulous and all of the heart details make my heart sing. I really heart hearts!

Check out more in the gallery! And remember, if you click on a single image in the gallery and make it full size, you can pin it as a single image instead of in the group of photos in the feature.

{vendors} Photography: Sky Stone Photography / Styling & Concept: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Printables: Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Cake: Dream Cakes FL / Cake Pops and cake balls: Eat The Dishes / Cookies: Earth & Sugar / Macarons: The Splendid Sweet Shoppe / Heart Balloons: Bon Fortune

1. Leonya
      Posted Feb 14 at 5:09 am | Permalink

So inspirational for those who have given up!

2. Posted Feb 14 at 7:11 am | Permalink

Super cute!!

3. Posted Feb 14 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Thank you for featuring us today, Chandra! What a lovely post! I heart Valentine’s day and it was so much fun styling something for young adults rather than kids 🙂 Your blog is so beautiful and inspiring! I am thrilled! Best, Andressa

4. Posted Feb 14 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Turquoise and red never get old! And now I want cupcakes…. 🙂

P.s. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Posted Feb 15 at 4:49 am | Permalink

Wow. This is amazing!! The color coordination, the perfect food, soo cute!!!
      Btw, thanks so much for your comment!! Austin’s I love hugs shirt is from h&m!! 🙂

6. sheila huff
      Posted Feb 15 at 6:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE the red cake pillar dishes. Have several clear ones and a white one…love the red!!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  I think you've gotta delete "takes direction well" from your résumé Quincy. #becauseheshappy #quincyrhys  Happy 5 months (and 2 days) my happy happy boy. This last month has been such a turnaround. You pretty much look like this allllll the time. You are such a happy little love and when you smile you light up. And you have these dimples  You are a chubby 18 lbs, are rolling and razzing and squawking. You are grabbing your feet and putting everything in your mouth. You pretty much go with the flow these days. The only time you aren't happy is when you want attention. You are really ticklish under your chin and laugh big belly laughs. You love both of your brothers' attention, and handle Calvin's craziness pretty well. You like when I sing to you. We go on adventures now. You still aren't completely sleeping through the night, but one wake up isn't bad and you transitioned from a swaddle to sleepsack and into your bassinet like a champ. You're my best napper. And you are just such a joy. I'm kind of obsessed with you Q. And considering how we started, that's really saying something  #quincysmonthbymonth #quincyrhys
       You don't have to say what you did. I already know... #crymeariver #calvinandquincy  It seems like only yesterday I was bringing Charlie here at this age (there's even a video of Charlie wearing this exact shirt there in the #charlielovestheyellownoodles feed!) And now #calvinlovestheyellownoodles too. I'm gonna blink and Quincy will be doing the same thing. They grow up way too fast -- I'm so grateful to have this time with them. #thesearethedays #calvins2ndyear