• {Real Engagement} Stephanie & David: Valentine’s Day Inspired Engagement Session

The thing I love about Valentine’s Day is that it is all about love. It doesn’t have to be about flowers and presents and dates and whether you’re with someone or not. It’s just about love. And I’m all for celebrating love of any kind. My mom still sends me Valentine’s Day cookies. My son exchanged Valentine’s with his little buddies this year. I send my girlfriends Valentine’s Day cards. If you love someone, you can celebrate Valentine’s Day.

So what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than an engagement session of a newly engaged couple celebrating their love? Oh, and it’s Valentine’s Day inspired too! THAT is better.

Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party valentine's day ideas on Oh Lovely Day
    What a sweet engagement celebration, literally! So many yummy treats – but I think that rock candy is my favorite. The red and aqua color palette is fabulous and all of the heart details make my heart sing. I really heart hearts!

Check out more in the gallery! And remember, if you click on a single image in the gallery and make it full size, you can pin it as a single image instead of in the group of photos in the feature.

{vendors} Photography: Sky Stone Photography / Styling & Concept: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Printables: Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Cake: Dream Cakes FL / Cake Pops and cake balls: Eat The Dishes / Cookies: Earth & Sugar / Macarons: The Splendid Sweet Shoppe / Heart Balloons: Bon Fortune

1. Leonya
      Posted Feb 14 at 5:09 am | Permalink

So inspirational for those who have given up!

2. Posted Feb 14 at 7:11 am | Permalink

Super cute!!

3. Posted Feb 14 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Thank you for featuring us today, Chandra! What a lovely post! I heart Valentine’s day and it was so much fun styling something for young adults rather than kids 🙂 Your blog is so beautiful and inspiring! I am thrilled! Best, Andressa

4. Posted Feb 14 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Turquoise and red never get old! And now I want cupcakes…. 🙂

P.s. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Posted Feb 15 at 4:49 am | Permalink

Wow. This is amazing!! The color coordination, the perfect food, soo cute!!!
      Btw, thanks so much for your comment!! Austin’s I love hugs shirt is from h&m!! 🙂

6. sheila huff
      Posted Feb 15 at 6:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE the red cake pillar dishes. Have several clear ones and a white one…love the red!!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  7 months old today, but momma won't be taking your 7 month photo today (probably not tomorrow either) because I'm so tired from your sleeping more like a 7 week old than a 7 month old. Did you not get the 3rd baby memo? If you don't give me more sleep soon I'm going to pull a Lindsay Lohan and check myself into a nice facility due to my "exhaustion" (except in my case it really will be exhaustion). Then who will you wake up all night, huh? So can you try and just wake me up once a night? Instead of 3? Deal? DEAL!!!? #seriouslysotired #quincyrhys  Mama said there'd be days like this... Just not 200 of them in a row  good thing the company's cute. Also, currently loving this playmat from @lollalandusa - it's big and soft and cleans easily. And now we can practice sitting without worrying about head bumps when he falls over  #quincyrhys #OLDfavefinds
       I can hardly believe Quincy was ever this tiny. And now he's 7 months tomorrow. Since we are out of the infant baby gear/clothing phase, I'm selling it all at a deep discount now at @ohlovelydaysale (including this playmat!) and more this weekend if you are local. See the flyer a few posts back and head to my sale feed. Tag your expecting friends or the mom's of new babes that are in So Cal! #OLDsamplesale  Got one little corner of the boys' soon-to-be-shared bedroom done today. Once the bunkbeds arrive I may totally rearrange things but for now I'm loving this @thelandofnod table for reading, doing puzzles, and there is a hidden bin underneath where I have a Lego topper hidden so we can make it a Lego table too. And store those puzzles with all of the little pieces that drive me insane  Can't wait to finish and share more of this room (and move Cal in so I can move Quincy into the nursery and maybe get a little more sleep!) You can see the design process and inspiration that I did with the design services team from The Land of Nod on the blog as well (link in profile). #projectsharedboysbedroom #calvins3rdyear