• {Real Engagement} Stephanie & David: Valentine’s Day Inspired Engagement Session

The thing I love about Valentine’s Day is that it is all about love. It doesn’t have to be about flowers and presents and dates and whether you’re with someone or not. It’s just about love. And I’m all for celebrating love of any kind. My mom still sends me Valentine’s Day cookies. My son exchanged Valentine’s with his little buddies this year. I send my girlfriends Valentine’s Day cards. If you love someone, you can celebrate Valentine’s Day.

So what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than an engagement session of a newly engaged couple celebrating their love? Oh, and it’s Valentine’s Day inspired too! THAT is better.

Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party valentine's day ideas on Oh Lovely Day
    What a sweet engagement celebration, literally! So many yummy treats – but I think that rock candy is my favorite. The red and aqua color palette is fabulous and all of the heart details make my heart sing. I really heart hearts!

Check out more in the gallery! And remember, if you click on a single image in the gallery and make it full size, you can pin it as a single image instead of in the group of photos in the feature.

{vendors} Photography: Sky Stone Photography / Styling & Concept: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Printables: Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Cake: Dream Cakes FL / Cake Pops and cake balls: Eat The Dishes / Cookies: Earth & Sugar / Macarons: The Splendid Sweet Shoppe / Heart Balloons: Bon Fortune

1. Leonya
      Posted Feb 14 at 5:09 am | Permalink

So inspirational for those who have given up!

2. Posted Feb 14 at 7:11 am | Permalink

Super cute!!

3. Posted Feb 14 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Thank you for featuring us today, Chandra! What a lovely post! I heart Valentine’s day and it was so much fun styling something for young adults rather than kids :) Your blog is so beautiful and inspiring! I am thrilled! Best, Andressa

4. Posted Feb 14 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Turquoise and red never get old! And now I want cupcakes…. :)

P.s. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Posted Feb 15 at 4:49 am | Permalink

Wow. This is amazing!! The color coordination, the perfect food, soo cute!!!
      Btw, thanks so much for your comment!! Austin’s I love hugs shirt is from h&m!! :)

6. sheila huff
      Posted Feb 15 at 6:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE the red cake pillar dishes. Have several clear ones and a white one…love the red!!

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Sugarplum Lane Baby
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After
    • oh lovely day on instagram
    •  Instead of doing some Christmas decorating like I had planned I'm spending my weekend sick with a sick babe. So instead I'm living vicariously through everyone's Christmasy instagrams - love these paint chip gift tags by @domestikateblog - so simple and cute and basically free. You know I love me a reason to swipe paint chip swatches (or to use the 500 I already swiped for just such an occasion!) I think I'll make these to go on Charlie's teachers' gifts this year.
       Calvin and I caught the cold going around our house and poor buddy is not feeling good. It's been one thing after another lately and just when I feel like I can't handle another thing, Calvin wakes up after only 20 minutes of sleeping in the stroller. And then he gives me a look that reminds me that it's all worth it, it's all temporary, and to just try to smiling through it like he is. Just keep smiling. And sucking out snot with the Nose Frieda.
    • Wedding Paper Divas Save the Date Card Sale