• {Real Engagement} Stephanie & David: Valentine’s Day Inspired Engagement Session

The thing I love about Valentine’s Day is that it is all about love. It doesn’t have to be about flowers and presents and dates and whether you’re with someone or not. It’s just about love. And I’m all for celebrating love of any kind. My mom still sends me Valentine’s Day cookies. My son exchanged Valentine’s with his little buddies this year. I send my girlfriends Valentine’s Day cards. If you love someone, you can celebrate Valentine’s Day.

So what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than an engagement session of a newly engaged couple celebrating their love? Oh, and it’s Valentine’s Day inspired too! THAT is better.

Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party valentine's day ideas on Oh Lovely Day
    What a sweet engagement celebration, literally! So many yummy treats – but I think that rock candy is my favorite. The red and aqua color palette is fabulous and all of the heart details make my heart sing. I really heart hearts!

Check out more in the gallery! And remember, if you click on a single image in the gallery and make it full size, you can pin it as a single image instead of in the group of photos in the feature.

{vendors} Photography: Sky Stone Photography / Styling & Concept: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Printables: Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Cake: Dream Cakes FL / Cake Pops and cake balls: Eat The Dishes / Cookies: Earth & Sugar / Macarons: The Splendid Sweet Shoppe / Heart Balloons: Bon Fortune

1. Leonya
      Posted Feb 14 at 5:09 am | Permalink

So inspirational for those who have given up!

2. Posted Feb 14 at 7:11 am | Permalink

Super cute!!

3. Posted Feb 14 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Thank you for featuring us today, Chandra! What a lovely post! I heart Valentine’s day and it was so much fun styling something for young adults rather than kids 🙂 Your blog is so beautiful and inspiring! I am thrilled! Best, Andressa

4. Posted Feb 14 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Turquoise and red never get old! And now I want cupcakes…. 🙂

P.s. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Posted Feb 15 at 4:49 am | Permalink

Wow. This is amazing!! The color coordination, the perfect food, soo cute!!!
      Btw, thanks so much for your comment!! Austin’s I love hugs shirt is from h&m!! 🙂

6. sheila huff
      Posted Feb 15 at 6:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE the red cake pillar dishes. Have several clear ones and a white one…love the red!!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  I know someday you won't want to hold my hand anymore, but I sure do hope that day is still very far away. Like 10-15 years maybe?  #battlefieldmotherhood  First pumpkin rolls of the season  I tried to make them in the shape of hearts like my mom does but Charlie said they look like pumpkins without stems and all I can see are boobs  #autumnhappylist
       Had the best time with my biggest boy at the @nhmla today. He's been there so many times since we have a membership that he has an order he likes to follow. But I surprised him by taking him on Dinofest weekend and he loved it so much he didn't even mind that it was too crowded to see the butterflies today or that we couldn't see everything. Sometimes it is so good for the both of us to have some time together, away from the babies. Like the old days. #charlesdashiell #mommacharliedateday #oldsfaveplacesinla  Quincy and I went to the #redCARpetsafety event today, which raises awareness for baby safety. Saw friends @uppababy @munchkin @ergobaby @babyganics & made some new ones like @thestep2company @showmeyourmumu as well. Quincy was making eyes at all the ladies, but he flirted the biggest with Caila with the good hair (which should totally be her hashtag). And all the new moms and moms-to-be were asking about this sling @mywildbird! Which made me think of a good #momtip: Taking Quincy on the go is so much easier thanks to babywearing and that @loyal_hana jumpsuit -- the hidden zippers make it so easy to nurse Quincy while wearing him in the sling. No one even knows I'm breastfeeding! Makes it so much easier to go places, especially with other little ones. I did a whole post on ohlovelyday.com about breastfeeding while babywearing if you want more tips! #OLDfavefinds #quincyrhys #babywearing #normalizebreastfeeding