{Real Engagement} Stephanie & David: Valentine’s Day Inspired Engagement Session

The thing I love about Valentine’s Day is that it is all about love. It doesn’t have to be about flowers and presents and dates and whether you’re with someone or not. It’s just about love. And I’m all for celebrating love of any kind. My mom still sends me Valentine’s Day cookies. My son exchanged Valentine’s with his little buddies this year. I send my girlfriends Valentine’s Day cards. If you love someone, you can celebrate Valentine’s Day.

So what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than an engagement session of a newly engaged couple celebrating their love? Oh, and it’s Valentine’s Day inspired too! THAT is better.

Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party valentine's day ideas on Oh Lovely Day
What a sweet engagement celebration, literally! So many yummy treats – but I think that rock candy is my favorite. The red and aqua color palette is fabulous and all of the heart details make my heart sing. I really heart hearts!

Check out more in the gallery! And remember, if you click on a single image in the gallery and make it full size, you can pin it as a single image instead of in the group of photos in the feature.

{vendors} Photography: Sky Stone Photography / Styling & Concept: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Printables: Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Cake: Dream Cakes FL / Cake Pops and cake balls: Eat The Dishes / Cookies: Earth & Sugar / Macarons: The Splendid Sweet Shoppe / Heart Balloons: Bon Fortune

1. Leonya
    Posted Feb 14 at 5:09 am | Permalink

So inspirational for those who have given up!

2. Posted Feb 14 at 7:11 am | Permalink

Super cute!!

3. Posted Feb 14 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Thank you for featuring us today, Chandra! What a lovely post! I heart Valentine’s day and it was so much fun styling something for young adults rather than kids 🙂 Your blog is so beautiful and inspiring! I am thrilled! Best, Andressa

4. Posted Feb 14 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Turquoise and red never get old! And now I want cupcakes…. 🙂

P.s. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Posted Feb 15 at 4:49 am | Permalink

Wow. This is amazing!! The color coordination, the perfect food, soo cute!!!
    Btw, thanks so much for your comment!! Austin’s I love hugs shirt is from h&m!! 🙂

6. sheila huff
    Posted Feb 15 at 6:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE the red cake pillar dishes. Have several clear ones and a white one…love the red!!

• Oh Lovely Day is the go-to blog on motherhood, product recommendations and parenting tips, family and home, and wedding.
  • shop my current favorite things

•  We both kinda need a haircut but he refuses and I keep forgetting to make an appointment. So, we'll just keep werkin' that hair flip   7 years and three babies ago we celebrated our one month wedding anniversary in Florence on our honeymoon. I miss having traveling adventures with you. We're on a different kind of adventure now (one with even better views but an even harder climb to the top) but someday we'll get to do this again. Side note: I also miss being this size, so I'll put that on the "hopefully someday" list too #goals #beforebabies #grainybutgood
     I wonder where Charlie gets his love of Halloween from? 🤔 He has already decided what he wants to be and I'm trying to figure out how to make it happen. And what his brothers will be. It is hard to top the #jarethandtoby duo from last year... Does anyone else think about Halloween costumes months in advance? I know I'm not the only one.   Can I please freeze time and keep him this sweet bonnet wearing, sling loving chubby baby forever? #allthefeels #themorebabiesyouhavethemorebabiesyouwant #quincyrhys
%d bloggers like this: