• {Real Engagement} Stephanie & David: Valentine’s Day Inspired Engagement Session

The thing I love about Valentine’s Day is that it is all about love. It doesn’t have to be about flowers and presents and dates and whether you’re with someone or not. It’s just about love. And I’m all for celebrating love of any kind. My mom still sends me Valentine’s Day cookies. My son exchanged Valentine’s with his little buddies this year. I send my girlfriends Valentine’s Day cards. If you love someone, you can celebrate Valentine’s Day.

So what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than an engagement session of a newly engaged couple celebrating their love? Oh, and it’s Valentine’s Day inspired too! THAT is better.

Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party Valentine's Day inspired Engagement | Sky Stone Photography & Twinkle Twinkle Little Party valentine's day ideas on Oh Lovely Day
    What a sweet engagement celebration, literally! So many yummy treats – but I think that rock candy is my favorite. The red and aqua color palette is fabulous and all of the heart details make my heart sing. I really heart hearts!

Check out more in the gallery! And remember, if you click on a single image in the gallery and make it full size, you can pin it as a single image instead of in the group of photos in the feature.

{vendors} Photography: Sky Stone Photography / Styling & Concept: Andressa Hara of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Printables: Twinkle Twinkle Little Party / Cake: Dream Cakes FL / Cake Pops and cake balls: Eat The Dishes / Cookies: Earth & Sugar / Macarons: The Splendid Sweet Shoppe / Heart Balloons: Bon Fortune

1. Leonya
      Posted Feb 14 at 5:09 am | Permalink

So inspirational for those who have given up!

2. Posted Feb 14 at 7:11 am | Permalink

Super cute!!

3. Posted Feb 14 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Thank you for featuring us today, Chandra! What a lovely post! I heart Valentine’s day and it was so much fun styling something for young adults rather than kids 🙂 Your blog is so beautiful and inspiring! I am thrilled! Best, Andressa

4. Posted Feb 14 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Turquoise and red never get old! And now I want cupcakes…. 🙂

P.s. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Posted Feb 15 at 4:49 am | Permalink

Wow. This is amazing!! The color coordination, the perfect food, soo cute!!!
      Btw, thanks so much for your comment!! Austin’s I love hugs shirt is from h&m!! 🙂

6. sheila huff
      Posted Feb 15 at 6:22 am | Permalink

I LOVE the red cake pillar dishes. Have several clear ones and a white one…love the red!!

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  I am selling some of my favorite summer dresses (some have never been worn like this one!) over at @ohlovelydaysale around 7pm PST. All are are new or EUC, size small or medium, and are from anthro, j.crew, topshop, and a couple of indie shops. Head on over, check out the rules, shipping info, etc. First email address gets in, if they don't pay within 24 hours it goes to the backup. Also, anything listed there now is still available.  Yesterday I was super productive (you can see over on snapchat -> chandrafredrick) because I got a great night's sleep. Last night I wasn't so lucky. So let's just look at this photo of some of what I accomplished yesterday to distract from the fact that today I plan on being a slug
       In the last week we conquered a long walk in the stroller, a birthday party in the Ergo, moved you into your bassinet, and had an amazing night of sleep. You started reaching for things, and (based on a ridiculous number of blow outs) grew out of size 2 diapers. And you almost never stopped smiling. #14weeks #quincysweekbyweek #quincyrhys  Can we talk for a sec about how obsessed I am with this illuminating @zacposen gown that Claire Danes wore to the Met Gala? It's like Cinderella meets celestial. ✨ (I showed my husband and he said "and you met Zac Posen!" Thanks babe ) #metgala2016 #zacposen #clairedanes #bestdressed