• {Real Wedding} Erin & Michael: Vintage Fall Wedding With A Dramatic Edge

vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J PhotographyThis wedding captured my attention with the dramatic and unique bouquet in deep shades and accented with a single feather. The rest of the florals are equally fabulous and perfect for a fall wedding. And the best part? They were DIY! Another fantastic DIY detail is the ceremony arch, built by the groom himself. vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photographyvintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography DIY projects: We made our wedding ceremony arch. Invitations were designed by my sister. The favors were made by our best friend. The centerpieces for the reception were designed by us and set up by my family. We had an IPOD DJ that was manned by the groom’s friend and bandmate.vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J PhotographySomethings that made our wedding us was having a cake and pie table (the groom hates cake), having a memorial table with photos of our family members and cats, and all of the DIY and florals.

I love how budget-friendly this wedding is, yet the florals make it look the opposite.  I still can’t believe those were all DIY – so well done!  Loving the bride’s bouquet and that ceremony arch so much, aren’t you?

{Vendors} Photographer: Gaby J Photography / Venue: TPC Las Vegas / Flowers: DIY & purchased at Albertsons / Cake: Albertsons / Pies: Marie Callenders / Dress: David’s Bridal / Hair and Makeup: Stevee Danielle Salon

1. Posted Mar 20 at 8:16 am | Permalink

I love the flowers and how cute is the little boy with the sign!!
      Ronan

2. Posted Mar 20 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

That bouquet is definitely pin-worthy!

3. Posted Mar 20 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

ha! OMG the little boy with the sign – it’s too adorable!

4. Posted Mar 20 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Amazing DIY in this wedding! Love the feathers in the bouquet. That last shot of the couple is divine!

5. Posted Mar 25 at 11:08 am | Permalink

The little ring bearer with the sign is the cutest thing. I love all of the DIY details! The mix of natural and birght colors is great. Thanks for sharing!

6. nancy
      Posted Mar 21 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Do you think the groom would share how he made the arch??

• Posted Apr 7 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

Would you share how you made the arch? And what type of wood you used?
        I would love to have something like this at my son’s wedding shower.

• follow oh lovely day on pinterest
    • Topics

Archives

• mens wearhouse
    • Minted Wedding Stationery
    • Gilded Rentals

My Favorite Things

Shop For Your Honeymoon

Baby Must-Haves

Bridesmaids & Events

• Our Wedding
    • Bloggers Wedding Advice
    • Lovely Ever After

Sharing a super fun backyard Oregon wedding on the blog today. It's the kind of wedding that radiates fun and joy and that I'd totally love to attend as a guest, plus it's full of really great DIY and summer wedding inspiration.  @julietashleyphoto
       Days with you can be tough sometimes. You have a lot of feelings and there is a lot going on in that smart brain of yours. You want to know all the things. You want to be in charge of what you do. You want to have fun. You want to be grown up. I promise to let you have lots of fun and a little more control of you if you promise to stay little for a little longer. I promise to have more patience with you and remember that you are still little, even though you're my big boy. I promise to cuddle every night at bedtime because you love to cuddle me right now and you won't always. And I promise to always let you take pictures with my phone if you continue to leave me 100 selfies in a row like this. Love you my sweet boy.
    • Latest Pins on Pinterest