• {Real Wedding} Erin & Michael: Vintage Fall Wedding With A Dramatic Edge

vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J PhotographyThis wedding captured my attention with the dramatic and unique bouquet in deep shades and accented with a single feather. The rest of the florals are equally fabulous and perfect for a fall wedding. And the best part? They were DIY! Another fantastic DIY detail is the ceremony arch, built by the groom himself. vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photographyvintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography DIY projects: We made our wedding ceremony arch. Invitations were designed by my sister. The favors were made by our best friend. The centerpieces for the reception were designed by us and set up by my family. We had an IPOD DJ that was manned by the groom’s friend and bandmate.vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J PhotographySomethings that made our wedding us was having a cake and pie table (the groom hates cake), having a memorial table with photos of our family members and cats, and all of the DIY and florals.

I love how budget-friendly this wedding is, yet the florals make it look the opposite.  I still can’t believe those were all DIY – so well done!  Loving the bride’s bouquet and that ceremony arch so much, aren’t you?

{Vendors} Photographer: Gaby J Photography / Venue: TPC Las Vegas / Flowers: DIY & purchased at Albertsons / Cake: Albertsons / Pies: Marie Callenders / Dress: David’s Bridal / Hair and Makeup: Stevee Danielle Salon

1. Posted Mar 20 at 8:16 am | Permalink

I love the flowers and how cute is the little boy with the sign!!
      Ronan

2. Posted Mar 20 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

That bouquet is definitely pin-worthy!

3. Posted Mar 20 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

ha! OMG the little boy with the sign – it’s too adorable!

4. Posted Mar 20 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Amazing DIY in this wedding! Love the feathers in the bouquet. That last shot of the couple is divine!

5. Posted Mar 25 at 11:08 am | Permalink

The little ring bearer with the sign is the cutest thing. I love all of the DIY details! The mix of natural and birght colors is great. Thanks for sharing!

6. nancy
      Posted Mar 21 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Do you think the groom would share how he made the arch??

• Posted Apr 7 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

Would you share how you made the arch? And what type of wood you used?
        I would love to have something like this at my son’s wedding shower.

• CURRENT OBSESSIONS

•  Happy 4 months my chubby bunny! It's crazy to think that 8 years ago today your pops asked me to marry him and now here you are already 4 months old. You are happy and smiling 90% of the time and still screamy 10% of the time. Much better, but your unpredictable screaminess still pops up at the times when I'm trying to get out of the house or eat, usually both at once. I can take a hint. You are 17 lbs and almost 26 inches - putting you in the 90th % for height and 80th for weight. Oh, and your head is in the 94th % - which I'm fine with since it was a nice slightly below average size when you were born. You are hilariously huge  Your daddy says if you keep growing like this people are going to start calling you Hodor You have rolled from belly to back a few times (a small miracle given your size and how little floor time you've been able to have due to your reflux), scoot yourself with your feet when laying on your back, have reached for and grabbed a toy, and are a chatterbox. You like music, like being held in sitting and standing positions, and really wanna eat your hands. You are a champion napper -- usually taking a 2-3 hr one in the morning and a good afternoon one as well. I can even put you down without soothing you to sleep first and you fall asleep on your own - something that your brothers didn't do until at least 6 months old. You're sleeping from around 7:30 pm - 7 am, waking around 3:30 for a snack (you're totally not hungry either, you just miss me). You're just the cutest with your fat rolls and cheek dimps and duck fluff hair and big gummy smiles and you have everyone of us completely smitten.  #quincysmonthbymonth  We didn't remember to take his 4 month photos today (we'll just pretend the 26th is tomorrow ) but we did manage a photo for #rednoseday. Don't forget to donate! @rednosedayusa ❣#doitforthekids
       Temporary post: I'm looking for the cutest non tacky apparel for moms and littles for 4th of July themed blog post. If you have something super cute and available online, shoot me an email to chandra@ohlovelyday.com with subject line "July 4th apparel" and a photo (flat lay preferable but on model ok) at least 600 pixels wide, price, and link to item. I'll choose a variety of my favorite 15 and will email you if yours was chosen. And tag a shop if you have seen something cute that I should check out. TIA (these cute swim shorts are by @trendybubs btw )  Talking about embracing our postpartum bodies on the blog today with photos from my shoot with @sollybabywrap when I was 10 days postpartum. Let's start a movement of embracing our real postpartum mom bods - haven't we earned it after pregnancy, labor, delivery, sleep deprivation, nursing, and everything else we put our bodies through? Head to the blog to read my thoughts on the subject - link in profile or ohlovelyday.com. And share your own postpartum photos proudly with #embraceyourmombod #battlefieldmotherhood  @maxwanger #quincyrhys #sollybaby