{Real Wedding} Erin & Michael: Vintage Fall Wedding With A Dramatic Edge

vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J PhotographyThis wedding captured my attention with the dramatic and unique bouquet in deep shades and accented with a single feather. The rest of the florals are equally fabulous and perfect for a fall wedding. And the best part? They were DIY! Another fantastic DIY detail is the ceremony arch, built by the groom himself. vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photographyvintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography DIY projects: We made our wedding ceremony arch. Invitations were designed by my sister. The favors were made by our best friend. The centerpieces for the reception were designed by us and set up by my family. We had an IPOD DJ that was manned by the groom’s friend and bandmate.vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J Photography vintage Vegas wedding with gorgeous florals | Gaby J PhotographySomethings that made our wedding us was having a cake and pie table (the groom hates cake), having a memorial table with photos of our family members and cats, and all of the DIY and florals.

I love how budget-friendly this wedding is, yet the florals make it look the opposite.  I still can’t believe those were all DIY – so well done!  Loving the bride’s bouquet and that ceremony arch so much, aren’t you?

{Vendors} Photographer: Gaby J Photography / Venue: TPC Las Vegas / Flowers: DIY & purchased at Albertsons / Cake: Albertsons / Pies: Marie Callenders / Dress: David’s Bridal / Hair and Makeup: Stevee Danielle Salon

1. Posted Mar 20 at 8:16 am | Permalink

I love the flowers and how cute is the little boy with the sign!!
    Ronan

2. Posted Mar 20 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

That bouquet is definitely pin-worthy!

3. Posted Mar 20 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

ha! OMG the little boy with the sign – it’s too adorable!

4. Posted Mar 20 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Amazing DIY in this wedding! Love the feathers in the bouquet. That last shot of the couple is divine!

5. Posted Mar 25 at 11:08 am | Permalink

The little ring bearer with the sign is the cutest thing. I love all of the DIY details! The mix of natural and birght colors is great. Thanks for sharing!

6. nancy
    Posted Mar 21 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Do you think the groom would share how he made the arch??

• Posted Apr 7 at 1:45 pm | Permalink

Would you share how you made the arch? And what type of wood you used?
      I would love to have something like this at my son’s wedding shower.

• Oh Lovely Day is the go-to blog on motherhood, product recommendations and parenting tips, family and home, and wedding.
  • shop my current favorite things

•  Can I please freeze time and keep him this sweet bonnet wearing, sling loving chubby baby forever? #allthefeels #themorebabiesyouhavethemorebabiesyouwant #quincyrhys  Cure for this heatwave? Slowly walking around in air conditioned Trader Joe's and buying all of the mini pumpkins  it worked for a little while.
     Surprised this fella with a solo ice cream date after school today and it was good. The company and the ice cream.   Each one of my kids teaches me different things in different ways. Today this one taught me that two tantrums and a skipped nap do not a bad day make. Because despite his seriously trying my patience today we actually had a pretty good one. And his smiles are just the best ❤️ / Alternative caption: I want his bangs  #mommacalvinselfies #calvins3rdyear #battlefieldmotherhood
%d bloggers like this: